It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Ron Ron Ron Paul Paul Paul All The Time???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SigilOfLux
It amazes me how people say things wont change unless we get Ron Paul in office. I have to laugh at that, you're drinking from he same soup bowl as everyone else. Since when has any candidate delivered on what they promised?

RP has been delivering what he promised ever since he has been in office.

What has Ron Paul done?

He has NEVER voted to raise taxes.
He has NEVER voted for an unbalanced budget.
He has NEVER voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
He is the only candidate who earned an A+ rating from the Gun Owners of America.
He has NEVER voted to raise Congressional pay.
He has proposed TERM LIMITS legislation multiple times.
He is one of two people in Congress that REFUSES the lucrative Congressional pension program.
He has supported STRONGER BORDERS and COASTLINES.
He has OPPOSED all benefits for illegal aliens.
He has NEVER taken a government paid junket.
He has NEVER voted to increase the power of the Executive Branch.
He voted AGAINST the banker bailout and cap-and-trade.
He RETURNS a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the Treasury EVERY YEAR.
He proposed legislation making service industry TIPS TAX FREE.
He voted FOR military action against terrorists in response to the September 11, 2001 attacks.
He FOREWARNED about the housing crisis in 2002 and proposed legislation to prevent it.
He proposed legislation to DECREASE congressional pay by the rate of inflation.
He has OPPOSED FUNDING GLOBAL ORGANIZATIONS and participation in agreements that comprimise the Constitution and US sovereignty such as the IMF, World Bank, NAFTA, WTO, UN.
He has introduced legislation to increase transparency of the federal government and to force an audit of the Federal Reserve.
He proposed the SANCTITY OF LIFE ACT to remove federal court jurisdiction over abortion thus allowing each state to set its own laws to end abortion

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
I am concerned at the amount of talk and hype thats constantly in our faces here lately about Ron Paul !!

I mean its like a political ad at times and even bad press is better than no pressw at all. I can't help but feel the Powers that be want this guy in office or have some plan for him and they are smearing him in our faces so we at least are familiar with his name.. It reminds me of the Obama Rise To Stardom From Nowere!!!

Well this forum does have a large political bent. It looks like you are thinking because you see Ron Pauls name a lot many people want to put him in office. I think there are just a few hopeful people who are spreading his name around. It is bad enough we have to put up with people passionately supporting their candidate whether we like it or not but now it appears we have to read posts from whiners who are doing nothing but complain about it. Do you suppose you are going to stop people from supporting their candidate? Maybe this post will persuade ATS to remove some of the Ron Paul posts? They definitely should put a lid on the stupid questions.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SigilOfLux
It amazes me how people say things wont change unless we get Ron Paul in office. I have to laugh at that, you're drinking from he same soup bowl as everyone else. Since when has any candidate delivered on what they promised?

And so your suggestion is......?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Because we do not want the msm to control the vote (if there is really a valid vote) as they are bought and paid for by TPTB!! I mean.....come on now.

He is the REAL (and only) DEAL and FOR THE PEOPLE. That right there speaks for itself.

Instead of going to the streets and rioting we can try our best to vote in and sway others to vote for a man who will bring change...REAL CHANGE and not just talk about it up until he gets into office. He has not given up on us and continues to fight for the seat. Vote for him and use your energy to get others too.....get on board before its too late for this country. Sadly, I am afraid its all rigged. I just do not trust them at all anymore.

VOTE FOR RON PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Well, as has been said around these parts many times, Why not be the change that you want to see? You claim why RP all the time, but then start a new thread inserting his name directly in the title, shame on you.

If you want to speak about anther topic or another candidate, have the courage of your convictions ad bring the topic up. I am sure you wll be gald that you did.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
In the spirit of this thread:

RONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRON PAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAU LRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRO NPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPA ULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULR ONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONP AULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAUL RONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRON PAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAU LRONPAUL

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
I am concerned at the amount of talk and hype thats constantly in our faces here lately about Ron Paul !!

I mean its (Ron Paul)like a political ad at times (Ron Paul)and even bad press is better (Ron Paul)than no pressw at all. I can't help but feel the (Ron Paul)Powers that be want this guy in office or (Ron Paul)have some plan for him and they are smearing him in our faces so we (Ron Paul)at least are familiar with his name.. It reminds me of the Obama Rise To Stardom From Nowere!!!

There is a (Ron Paul)large group of Ron Paul supporters (Ron Paul)on this site. He is "new" and (Ron Paul)goes against the grain, (Ron Paul)that alone would attrack the (Ron Paul)more "outside the box" thinkers (Ron Paul)we have here.
Just my 2 cents.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Those who can, do.

Those who can't, continue to hope for government to save them.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

He also voted against stem cell research, network neutrality, wants to disband the EPA, UN, and CIA, voted against raising minimum wage, voted against allowing gay adoptions, voted no on grants for black and hispanic colleges, voted against aid for Darfur, and so on.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
Ron Paul is probably being secretly funded by Islamic powers. He appears so totally ignorant about Islam and Jihad that he is either an idiot or bought.

I say he is bought and is an unwitting tool of Jihad. Until he can articulate a coherent response to the threat posed by Jihad, he advances their cause and so is unfit to serve as President.

Said like a true zionist there.

Ron Paul is the only one to address the real issues any muslim would want to attack America/Americans and that's because America occupies their country and has killed millions of their brothers and sisters. You do know the Quran states that the christians are the closest to the muslims, and America being a predominantly christian nation regardless of their values puts them closest to the muslims outside other muslim countries. No muslim would want to attack America if they didnt feel they were being oppressed by American foreign policy.

In regards to this thread, the hype on this forum and elsewhere about Ron Paul is the way it is because I very much doubt they've ever heard a politician speak with so much intelligence and heart, he actually comes across as human, not a zionist/occultist puppet who speaks with a forked tongue like the rest. Now the only reason I would think TPTB would want him in charge is so they can wipe him out and/or bring on another zionist false flag operation where they then pump through their zionist owned media that this has come about due to Ron Pauls foriegn policy, and then push even further into their NWO with martial law and/or even more extreme foreign policy than Bush and Dick spat out.

Yes Ron Paul is the best option Ameica has, but dont think for a minute that TPTB dont have a plan B(or C, or D, or cant come up with a plan Z if need be), to them it really doesnt matter who is president, they will just resort to another plan if a barrier is put in front of their initial plan. You'd really have to have your head far up but-crack to think otherwise, and not until the American people rid America of these filthy swines(Federal Reserve, zionist banks, zionist politicians, controlled media, flawed monetary system, CIA, atrocious black ops, unquestioned support for Israel, billderbergers, CFR, freemasons/kabalists, etc, etc) will America get any better. So buckle up and brace yourself if you havent already.
edit on 17-8-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
TPTB want anybody but Ron Paul.

I find that extremely difficult to believe, personally; especially considering the utterly slavish nature of the pro-Paul groupthink that I'm currently seeing on ATS. It is genuinely cultic.

If there is one element of American politics that I am truly tired of, it is the persistent belief that the electorate has any control whatsoever, over who inhabits the Executive branch.

You do not have a functioning democratic system. You haven't had one since at least Bush, but probably a lot earlier. David Rockefeller and his cabal decide who becomes President; the common person has absolutely nothing to do with it.
edit on 17-8-2011 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

And funnily enough, Ron Paul is the only one who speaks of taking some of his power away, and some of the power his zionist buddies in the Federal Reserve(etc) hold over Americas head like a guillotine. Yeah they will do what they can to make a mockery of his policies now and if he gets the job, even to the extent of killing him or producing another false flag operation to further the zionist/occultist agenda, but then the question is will the Americans finally get off their arse and do something about it, either way Ron Paul is the best option for waking more Americans up and gettting them to look at the big picture.
edit on 17-8-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by booky

Well I would like to share your enthusiasm , I used to until they changed the way the vote is taken and inserted the electronic battot. Its the fly in the ointment!! Thx for posting all.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I don't know even know who the dude IS! I picked up that he is involved with politics, but I don't in what way. Is he a governor? Mayor? Senante? Again, I don't know. I never click on any topics about him here ethier because there are so many and it seems to have been going on so long, it'd be like walking into the middle of a deep conversation between two people. You get confused and have no idea what they are talking about! Eh, I'm also too lazy to try to catch up.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Ron Paul is the only true Conservative Republican in the race at the current time, that holds true to proper Conservative principles.

Even Michelle Bachmann was once a protoge of Dr Paul. He's the only one of the candidates (including Obama) who actually makes sense.

And it's not all Dr Paul, all the time. He hardly gets a mention in the MSM.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

I think Ron gets a lot of face time because:

1) It keeps the truthers and constitutionalists pacified to some extent

2) They can gauge just how asleep as a nation we are by the amount of public demand that arises for someone who speaks the truth (sadly, relatively very little)

Ron Paul will never be President, though, since he has no royal blood, and since the position of "Commander in Chief" is just a puppet role.

edit on 19-8-2011 by DeReK DaRkLy because: ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join