It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Ron Ron Ron Paul Paul Paul All The Time???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I am concerned at the amount of talk and hype thats constantly in our faces here lately about Ron Paul !!

I mean its like a political ad at times and even bad press is better than no pressw at all. I can't help but feel the Powers that be want this guy in office or have some plan for him and they are smearing him in our faces so we at least are familiar with his name.. It reminds me of the Obama Rise To Stardom From Nowere!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Ron Paul because he is the obvious choice.

Ron Paul 2012!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Ron Paul is probably being secretly funded by Islamic powers. He appears so totally ignorant about Islam and Jihad that he is either an idiot or bought.

I say he is bought and is an unwitting tool of Jihad. Until he can articulate a coherent response to the threat posed by Jihad, he advances their cause and so is unfit to serve as President.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

TPTB want anybody but Ron Paul.

All the hype you are seeing is internet hype. There is very little mainstream hype. If you watch the mainstream outlets, you will see Perry, Perry, Perry, Palin, Palin, Palin, Bachmann, etc.

ATS and a few other internet outlets are the sole source for Ron Paul.

Although, the tide is slowly starting to turn in Ron Paul's favor.

If you wonder what all the hype over Paul is about. Check out any of the threads on Paul. Click the link in my signature line. Go to his Wiki page. Ron Paul is the real deal, with the real facts to back up his platform, and 30 years of voting records proving he really does believe what he is saying, and he really will follow through on his campaign promises. He is the real deal, and exactly what the country needs right now!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

Iam sorry but you are talking utter #e.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
Ron Paul is probably being secretly funded by Islamic powers. He appears so totally ignorant about Islam and Jihad that he is either an idiot or bought.

I say he is bought and is an unwitting tool of Jihad. Until he can articulate a coherent response to the threat posed by Jihad, he advances their cause and so is unfit to serve as President.

LOL what?! Do you even understand the level of nonsense you just spewed upon your keyboard? Please link to the picture of Ron Paul with a turbon on... Oh please, that would make my day! It does seem though that you are the only person here that is ignorant about Islam considering you obviously think that all muslims hide in caves and speak ducka ducka. Wow just wow.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

hysterical.

even after all these years you still believe the lies.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

There is no threat from jihad. Even the 9/11 attack isn't necessarily from jihad. Al Qaeda never took credit for it, and they love to take credit for high-profile events.

The biggest terrorist threat in the US is our own media hyping non-existent threats, and keeping Americans in a state of panic.

The jihad threat is toward Israel, and Ron Paul's stance on Israel, is to stop holding them back, and let them defend themselves. That is a pretty good stance. Israel is plenty capable of solving their own problems, but the US keeps holding them back and bribing them with money. If we just let Israel do what it wants, then there will be no Jihad problem.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Out of all the places I got online and in the real world, ATS is the only place I hear from so many Ron Paul supporters. I am not sure I can even say I know one in the real world.
Out of all the places I got online and in the real world, ATS is the only place I hear from so many people that claim to see shadow people. I am not sure I can even say I know one in the real world.
Sometimes 2+2 just = 4 to me.

Originally posted by e11888
LOL what?! Do you even understand the level of nonsense you just spewed upon your keyboard? Please link to the picture of Ron Paul with a turbon on... Oh please, that would make my day! It does seem though that you are the only person here that is ignorant about Islam considering you obviously think that all muslims hide in caves and speak ducka ducka. Wow just wow.

But they all wear turbans? Sorry, just could not let that slip by.

edit on 17-8-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
It's kinda like road kill . . . when you see a new blob ahead in the distance, you look on with interest trying to figure out the origin of the blob but once you get close, you realize it's just another blob that looks, smells and eventually decomposes just like all the rest of the blobs leaving you hoping for some better, more exciting blob down the road . . .

They're all just blobs on life's highway.

Ain't been one any different from the next since JFK.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

Well, you need to fix that real world problem!!

I talk about Ron Paul every chance I get in real life. Spread the word! He needs our support to get the mainstream voters and media involved.

If you are surrounded by people that don't know much about him, then you are a perfect advocate for him. Please help to educate people on why he is different than other candidates, and win their vote!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
May I direct you to

THE RON PAUL TIPPING POINT

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Well, you need to fix that real world problem!!

I talk about Ron Paul every chance I get in real life. Spread the word! He needs our support to get the mainstream voters and media involved.

If you are surrounded by people that don't know much about him, then you are a perfect advocate for him. Please help to educate people on why he is different than other candidates, and win their vote!

Sure thing. Right after I prove the existence of shadow people.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Well regardless, At leaste I got people talking.. To heck with the flags and stars

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Unfortunately the above response is a typical example of whats wrong with the US... a good majority of it's citizens brainwashed into the same silly thinking. And that's why guys like Bush get elected, and then Obama... and probably Perry (vomits in mouth) next.

People are waking up, for sure, but fast enough to get Ron Paul in office this time round? We can only hope...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Because people are so blind as to believe he is ” Teh Hope Against Hope”, and not just yet another career politician telling us exactly what we want to hear as if all of Washington and Congress will somehow unfailingly bend to his every word and whim if only he was elected.

Not that, as I have said, he's a career politician with all the incumbent benefits of one, same as the rest.

Not that his campaigns aren't funded from the same sources as the rest.

Not that he isn't beholden to the same lobbied special interest, corporations and bankers as all the rest.

Not that he's as out of touch with the reality of the world the rest of us must reside in, suffering the consequences of their legislation that they never have to...on our dime, mind you.

Not that he doesn't participate in the same juvenile games of party politics for the eyes of the media as everyone else in Washington.

But hey, say the right words, play the dissenting voice, the hell with what you actually do, and suddenly you're the friggen' messiah!.

So yeah, that's why.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
It amazes me how people say things wont change unless we get Ron Paul in office. I have to laugh at that, you're drinking from he same soup bowl as everyone else. Since when has any candidate delivered on what they promised?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Ahhhh, it's not that hard. Just mention the name, and tell them to check him out. Mention that Rick Perry was Al Gore's campaign manager, and he isn't really the Conservative that he plays on television.

Ron Paul just needs people to give him an honest look. We don't have to campaign for him, we just have to wake people up to do a little of their own research into the candidates.

Just saying the following sentence should make this election very interesting:
In this next election, it will be extremely important to not just vote for the media-picked pretty face, but instead, we must look at actual platforms and records. Check out Ron Paul, he seems to be a different kind of candidate.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Ahhhh, it's not that hard. Just mention the name, and tell them to check him out. Mention that Rick Perry was Al Gore's campaign manager, and he isn't really the Conservative that he plays on television.

That seems odd that you would assume that people I talk to in the real world support Perry just because they do not support Ron Paul.

Anyway. No offense but did you actually read my first post? I have to ask what makes you think I would want more people to talk about him around me?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Well, all of you Ron Paulers...including myself..need to put the pressure..(email) the media to give him his due...if we do not do this they will spit out who THEY want...we have to get to word out to all friends people we know..put the pressure on the Hannitys and Limbaughs, Oriellys,,etc..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join