It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin's Long Line of Pre-Marital Pregnancy Exposed: Conservative Values?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Sarah Palin is hiding a dark secret from her conservative sup­porters: three generations of her family, including Sarah herself, were pregnant outside of marriage.

Not a big deal unless your preaching about values to other people.

Sarah is currently touring the U.S. in a bus to share her conservative beliefs before she officially announces her 2012 Republican run for President. One of the points she preaches is that abstinence from sex before marriage is the only way a person should conduct herself or himself.

Do you believe it is right for her to lecture others while having this as well as her daughters pregnancy outside of wedlock as part of her family history or can a person still have deep rooted beliefs while those beliefs are not upheld in their personal lives.

Or is she just saying what people want to hear.

truthquake.com...

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
So what, big deal.

That is one thing I hate about American politics, all campaigns boil down to , throw dirt on your oponent to win.

Seriously, GROW UP?

It speaks volumes about the American people and their mindset.

Is that a way to run a country? No platform to stand on so you just throw dirt?

edit on 16-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Bill Clinton," Ah Did Nit Have sex with that woman."
Are we going to start another political trolling thread?
Nothing here, move along

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling

Well by analyzing someone's current actions you may get an idea of what they are bringing into the White House if they get elected. Not a case of throwing dirt at all but trying to figure out the standards of people with the little information available to us.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
nope, you guys get a life .....really....
we don't want perfection in our brothers and sisters... same as in religious doings, or the president....don't hold them to absolute perfection or you'll dis-own them, that's the definition of a CULT.

edit on 16-8-2011 by GBP/JPY because: Yahushua is our new King

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

Well by analyzing someone's current actions you may get an idea of what they are bringing into the White House if they get elected. Not a case of throwing dirt at all but trying to figure out the standards of people with the little information available to us.

A shame nobody actually looked at Obama with even a tenth of the scrutiny that Sarah Palin has had. Besides, we hope people learn from their mistakes and might actually want to stop other people from making the same mistake. That is called growth and empathy. Both of which are sorely lacking on the left.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

We all know they have double standards, are hypocrits and are dirty.

But that is no way to run a country or to promote yourself to run a country by STEPPING on other candidates, that just makes yourself look as bad as them.

A real politican with a real mandate and the will to run a country will stand on their own platform, without resorting to such tactics.

So what if the other candidates are this or that, focus on your own campaign, it should do its own talking.

If you have to play down other campaigns then your own platform is WEAK to say the least.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Hey again, Kro.

Well, at least it's not Ron Paul, I suppose.
Is there any way you'd be willing to tell us who you ARE supporting in the upcoming election, for my own curiosity? I'm not even too worried about debating or trying to change your mind, regardless of how much I might like to..

Do you believe it is right for her to lecture others while having this as well as her daughters pregnancy outside of wedlock as part of her family history or can a person still have deep rooted beliefs while those beliefs are not upheld in their personal lives.

Granted, I'm highly unorthodox, but I am also a firm believer and I'll have to give this one a yes and a no. Marriage doesn't mean a great deal to me as I see it as nothing more than an agreement between a man and a woman, recognized by god, that they are one and will remain such until death - not a ceremony amongst people that essentially becomes some weird pageant or show.

As such, despite the fact that I don't have a license, certificate, or ring, I am married as of these past 9 years thus far.

Be well...but no, I cannot fault her for being teh preggers on her wedding day, personally - this is to the man she's still 'wed' to, yes?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

You go Darlin'. That's the way it happens here. If you can't debate the issues then you sling the mud.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
It never ceases to amaze the right wing nut crybaby hypocrisy .

It's "picking on" a conservative candidate when pointing out their inconsistencies.......

But if a progressive/lib/democrat strays from the straight and narrow; it's open season on him/she from the right.
Even Clinton's philandering were brought up in this very thread.

It's politics...man up....If you can't run with the big dogs; stay on the porch.

If in fact the GOP is the party of family values...take some personal responsibility for your candidates when they....**** up!

Isn't it the right that is always harping on taking "personal responsibility"? Then do it!!!

edit on 16-8-2011 by whaaa because: 76 code 67

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Except ...

Exactly what is Palin currently running for?

This thread IMO is nothing more than another in a neverending line of Palin witch hunts.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
It never ceases to amaze the right wing nut crybaby hypocrisy .

It's "picking on" a conservative candidate when pointing out their inconsistencies.......

But if a progressive/lib/democrat strays from the straight and narrow; it's open season on him/she from the right.
Even Clinton's philandering were brought up in this very thread.

It's politics...man up....If you can't run with the big dogs; stay on the porch.

If in fact the GOP is the party of family values...take some personal responsibility for your candidates when they....**** up!

Isn't it the right that is always harping on taking "personal responsibility"? Then do it!!!

editby]edit on 16-8-2011 by whaaa because: 76 code 67

So according to you, having a child out of wedlock is #ing up.

Where is it, exactly, that the same microscope was applied to Obama? Why did M'Chelle lose her law license? How is it that Barack has never produced a college transcript?

stones. glass houses. work on it.
edit on 16-8-2011 by tangonine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

I will more than likely vote for Paul unless I find some good things about Perry but I haven't researched him yet. I've voted republican every election except when I cast a vote for Perot. I will probably vote Hillary if she runs in 2016 from what it looks like so there ya go.

Just because I criticize them on policys and stances doesn't mean I can't vote for them.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Would you let sarah babysit your kids? I would
Would you let sarah watch the register in your business? I would
Would you hire sarah? I would

Done.

I wouldn't let the Golfer In Chief babysit my dogs. He'd fk it up.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Would you take Sarah Palin as a jogging partner?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e7123d3efe4c.jpg[/atsimg]

I would.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
all of you need to get real, we dont any more liars in office, so yes when they get caught being a hypocrit it IS a big deal! hands up if your self righteous!
( half of ATS ) sarah palin is proven to be a hypocrit time and time again so just stop with your holier than thou BS

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

annnnnd
you betcha

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join