It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin's Long Line of Pre-Marital Pregnancy Exposed: Conservative Values?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
So, lets say you are a drug addict in recovery. Does that mean that you cant preach to people about the values of staying clean? No....

Apples and Oranges. Unless you are suggesting that Sarah regrets her child and openly discusses what a mistake it was to have them. Got any examples of that?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glinda
reply to post by Kitilani

Oh my shine is quite a bit duller in the Obama economy...maybe that is why I would like to know if our highly touted genius of a Dear Leader, who yesterday told the Big Three auto manufacturers 'you can't make money selling SUVs and pick up trucks' well...I just wonder if he ever took an Economics course. Does he have any basic understanding of our economy. Of how an industry, like the design and manufacturing of vehicles 'works.'

And that has exactly what to do with this thread?

I find that lack of knowledge much more pressing to my Country's future than if there were any 'shotgun' weddings on the Heath/Palin tree.

And instead of starting a thread to discuss such a pressing issue, you just shoehorn it into someone else thread where it does not fit. Yeah, seems really important to you and not at all like a troll attempt to hijack a thread and change the topic. It is getting hard to find threads on ATS about anything where someone does not interject their hate for Obama. Last I checked, you can start all those threads you want all by yourself.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by tangonine
Your paranoia is even more magnificent.

What you, and those like you, fail to realize, is that she's just a woman who cares about her country.

Says who? Her? You?

'Course you wouldn't understand that, and it's such a delta for you to even begin to believe that a conservative genuinely cares, so this whole post is likely lost on you.

It's ok. We'll take our nation back. You just sit there and cry.

Back? What do you mean back? Does someone else have it right now?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Perhaps because she has that experience she is best equipped to speak about those values. Don't get me wrong I'm not for her ,but doesn't it take some experience to really understand a specific position.
edit on 8/17/2011 by lonegurkha because: lord please help me learn to spell

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

And Bernie Maddoff would be the perfect guy to speak about to run a legitimate business. You know, because of his experience.

There is a big difference between "I made a mistake and here is what I learned from it" and what we are actually getting which is "Do what I say because it is just and right and works, even though it did not work for me and my daughter, it will for you."

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by JennaDarling

Well by analyzing someone's current actions you may get an idea of what they are bringing into the White House if they get elected. Not a case of throwing dirt at all but trying to figure out the standards of people with the little information available to us.

There isn't a single person on this planet who has not done SOMETHING wrong in their past.

The idea here is, did we learn from it, then did we explain to others why this is/was wrong?

Back to the post about Clinton, and the whole Monica fiasco, she performed these acts in the Oval office while he was president. If a person is willing to push the envelope to test, so to speak, while sitting in the oval office, then I'd maybe have some issues believing that they learned a lesson..

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by matadoor

That is just the thing though. Politician Sarah Palin ran for office with certain platforms she still supports. She advocated federal funding for abstinence only teaching after seeing how well it worked out in her own home. She has also been pretty clear about how she feels about gay marriage because marriage is so important to her that she even married her baby's daddy.

Now, where is all that Clinton blow job legislation that even remotely makes these things even?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani
reply to post by matadoor

That is just the thing though. Politician Sarah Palin ran for office with certain platforms she still supports. She advocated federal funding for abstinence only teaching after seeing how well it worked out in her own home. She has also been pretty clear about how she feels about gay marriage because marriage is so important to her that she even married her baby's daddy.

Now, where is all that Clinton blow job legislation that even remotely makes these things even?

As you said above, apples and oranges.

If you hate Sarah, just say that. Either vote for her or not, based on your opinions.

Marriage is extremely important to me too. But, did I father a child before marriage? Yep. Unfortunately the child miscarried before he was born. Does this make me a worse person?

Just from my parents generation, to ours (I'm in my 40's), the differences between them is startling to say the least. My parents would have disowned me, if I would have lived with my wife before we married.

My daughter is living with her boyfriend, with our complete blessing. We would prefer that they married before having children though, and she knows that.

Values, are individually expressed and decided upon.

Could Sarah be around every single time that their kids could have been having sex? Do you have kids? Do you know how easy it is for kids to get out and have sex without the parents knowing about it?

Come on, grow up. Okay, she had sex before she married. Did you? If not then you are WAY in the minority.

And how does she feel now?

She is portraying an opinion on her feelings based on her cumulative years of experience, and the experiences of her family.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marid Audran

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by JennaDarling

Well by analyzing someone's current actions you may get an idea of what they are bringing into the White House if they get elected. Not a case of throwing dirt at all but trying to figure out the standards of people with the little information available to us.

A shame nobody actually looked at Obama with even a tenth of the scrutiny that Sarah Palin has had. Besides, we hope people learn from their mistakes and might actually want to stop other people from making the same mistake. That is called growth and empathy. Both of which are sorely lacking on the left.

WTF are you talking bout? No president has been scrutinized more than Obama....have you not seen any of the millions of "he's a Kenyan" threads?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by matadoor
As you said above, apples and oranges.

If you hate Sarah, just say that. Either vote for her or not, based on your opinions.

I have never met Sarah so I am unsure how I could begin to hate her. Thanks for permission to vote how I want though.

Marriage is extremely important to me too. But, did I father a child before marriage? Yep. Unfortunately the child miscarried before he was born. Does this make me a worse person?

Not really sure what your point is unless you are Sarah Palin. Not to be rude or anything but what you did was impregnate a woman. In order to father a child, there has to be a child. Simple biology.

Just from my parents generation, to ours (I'm in my 40's), the differences between them is startling to say the least. My parents would have disowned me, if I would have lived with my wife before we married.

My daughter is living with her boyfriend, with our complete blessing. We would prefer that they married before having children though, and she knows that.

Values, are individually expressed and decided upon.

They sure are. Are you currently getting huge speaking fees for pretending that is not really how things went down or does none of this really matter?

Could Sarah be around every single time that their kids could have been having sex?

Of course not and that is pretty much exactly the point. Instead of the two of them running around claiming to have the answer, they should be honestly discussing what a tricky issue it is in reality. How do you not get that?

Do you have kids? Do you know how easy it is for kids to get out and have sex without the parents knowing about it?

No and yes!

Come on, grow up. Okay, she had sex before she married. Did you? If not then you are WAY in the minority.

The problem is not the sex, it is the following hypocrisy. You knew that though I am sure and just wanted to play.

And how does she feel now?

She is portraying an opinion on her feelings based on her cumulative years of experience, and the experiences of her family.

No she is not. She is pretending she has a better grasp on morality than others by pretending her failings did not really happen.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This is the big problem folks:
I am a die hard liberal. A card carrying democrat.
The problem with most conservatives is that they are all so damned judgemental. Who cares who she slept with? Who's business is it but her own. With the good old boys this could go back to: What? Women have sex? Women like sex? Not decent women, they endure sex for the good of their man. Don't deny this, you know its true.

AND

Abortions are legal and again whether she ever had one or not is her own business. I am not a fan of hers, but I believe that a person has a right to privacy. What goes on between someones legs is their business ONLY.Stick your nose where it will do more good. Stop making sex such a big deal and such an issue. It is not any different from needing to eat or sleep.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Marid Audran

Wanna count the bash Obama threads and get back to me on that number?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

Back at already, eh Kro?

Given up on Paul bashing already? I guess the Straw Poll probably made you feel silly. Besides, Palin is an easier target to troll, right? You need help man!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

So? She is human... part of that is learning and then sharing what you learned from your mistakes.

Give it a break. And, who said she was hiding it? Just because she doesn't broadcast it doesn't mean she is hiding it.

I think if great they like sex..... (on a personal note I wish she would speak about it. Sounds interesting. but that is just me

Go Palin!!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by tangonine
Would you let sarah babysit your kids? I would
Would you let sarah watch the register in your business? I would
Would you hire sarah? I would

Done.

I wouldn't let the Golfer In Chief babysit my dogs. He'd fk it up.

Any of those things could apply to me too.
I could babysit your kids. (I'm a Mom of three all grown now)
I could run your register. ( I've done it many times, I work retail, my register is always balanced)
Obviously someone has hired me.
But that doesn't make me a good candidate for President.
And really? Obama has two beautiful daughters whom he's managed to keep alive and healthy. Really, your dog?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani
reply to post by lonegurkha

And Bernie Maddoff would be the perfect guy to speak about to run a legitimate business. You know, because of his experience.

There is a big difference between "I made a mistake and here is what I learned from it" and what we are actually getting which is "Do what I say because it is just and right and works, even though it did not work for me and my daughter, it will for you."

No but he would be the perfect person to talk about the dangers of running a dirty business. He could talk about the pitfalls of screwing people out of their money and what could happen to a person should he engage in such practices. He is in a perfect position to preach about that. And that puts it more in line with this thread.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Palin is, extremely blatantly, an archetypical, power-worshipping psychopath. It baffles me as to why anyone would expect her to engage in consistent behaviour.
edit on 17-8-2011 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Maybe that makes her more qualified than most to preach family values.People like the op are always moaning about politicians not have life experience,well here you go.What year are you living in op?Oh and by the way having kids out of wedlock is normal now whether you like it or not.Do you really think all women are virgins when they get married?If you have sex you can get pregnant.(incase you didn't know)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by kro32

So? She is human... part of that is learning and then sharing what you learned from your mistakes.

Give it a break. And, who said she was hiding it? Just because she doesn't broadcast it doesn't mean she is hiding it.

I think if great they like sex..... (on a personal note I wish she would speak about it. Sounds interesting. but that is just me

Go Palin!!!!

AND

She insists upon chastising and controlling others for being human, thats the beef.

What's with the picture???

edit on 17-8-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

It doesn't matter what you do to Palin, somehow the driveling masses will still eat up every word she says (or at least the words she says that the media actually reports on). You can point out her hypocrisy, her religious insanity (see the prayer over her against witchcraft on youtube), or her complete lack of a grasp on the issues and somehow people will still like her. The issue is that Palin isn't the only politician to take up this abstinence preaching stupidity and discouraging safe sex, ironically its precisely that kinda talk that leads to teenage pregnancy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join