It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin's Long Line of Pre-Marital Pregnancy Exposed: Conservative Values?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Just because I criticize them on policys and stances doesn't mean I can't vote for them.

Well said, and I can't fault you for wanting to sort out everyone's warts. If you'd ever be interested in discussing some other things on a personal level more directly (views on faith, science, and the like that I don't tend to catch on ATS as much), shoot me a message sometime. I like discussion on all of these matters, and would be interested in your thoughts.

I will more than likely vote for Paul unless I find some good things about Perry but I haven't researched him yet. I've voted republican every election except when I cast a vote for Perot. I will probably vote Hillary if she runs in 2016 from what it looks like so there ya go.

Glad to hear that, if for no other reason than I see too many of the other options wanting to continue way too many of the wrong ideas. I know Paul's views on some things scare a good many people, but he's also a realist on the need for transition periods, focusing on more-pressing issues first, and keeping the welfare of the people in mind.

Also very proud to hear you voted for Perot. He catches a lot of grief, but ever since Paul got me interested in politics back in 2007 after I had long-since given up, I looked into Perot and was very impressed, and think we would be a lot better off now had we listened to him then. He aligned closely with Paul on the issues that I looked into, and seems to perfectly illustrate the faults we have with the two-party system.

Hillary scares me, though...I think I've still got a list of issues that strongly bothered me from before the 2008 election in my office at work, so I seriously hope we end up with some better options before 2016 rolls around. She's too likely to intervene around the world, as well as try to mandate lives, from what I recall off the top of my ..

Anyhow, thanks Kro. If you aren't just messing with me, it's good to hear your thoughts on this. I just don't see anyone else out there right now delivering on the package I need as well as Paul does, but I want to point out yet again that for me - at least - it's about the message, and not the man. If he were an attractive she and at least 20 years younger, I have no doubt it would be a much easier sell to the public at large.

Be well, friend.

EDIT:
As to Perry...let us know what you find. I've heard a few good things, but they appear to come with a very healthy grain of salt and analysis required, and too many things I don't like. And the Gardasil thing was just very very bad form on his part.
edit on 8/16/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

edit on 16-8-2011 by LadyS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
neo96 said " i did not read this thread "

meh dirty poltics aka crony politics isnt worth anyones time.

Yeah right..........

Unless it's you parroting back Limbaugh quotes about the libs....

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Would you take Sarah Palin as a jogging partner?

I would.

Who wants a jogging partner that is going to quit halfway through because of the scrutiny? But hey, the people that support Sarah are the same people that pay her daughter to show up with her bastard child and teach kids about not having sex. I cannot wait until her little boy grows up to hear all the speeches about how much she regrets having had him.

If you are going to run on family values, you should probably have some. The best thing about the Clinton scandal is that Bill never ran on marital fidelity.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

neo96 said " i did not read this thread "

meh dirty poltics aka crony politics isnt worth anyones time.

Kitty says a simple glance at your post history exposes that to be incorrect.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

said that often enough but you never have gotten it right yet i dont listen to radio

if people really want to start a debate on who is sleeping with who barney frank and his boyfriend, or bill clinton or weiner is fair game..

and then that opens up a whole other debate of family values vs government values aka legalized murder called aborion.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

really do need to lay off with the personalizations on this site keep at

i can see you getting banned the negative point count is pretty telling

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
its funny..... All these politicians talk about morals and values...usually heavily biased towards their particular religion.....but I always thought that the church and state were supposed to be separate.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I would.

Nice photoshop job.

However I would take her as a jogging partner without any photoshop touch

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Yeah, I think it is okay. She didn't abandon the kid. She did the right thing, got married to the father, and raised a family. It's not like that's rare, unless you advocate celibacy before marriage. Sometimes it took a Dad with a shotgun, but the fact is that she lived the family values approach.

In my own life I've made some serious mistakes in terms of values and the "right thing." Given what I advocate today, you could bring that up and say I shouldn't be talking about that sort of issue and that I should never have done that.

And you'd be right. I wish I had not. I lived through it and I know how bad it was. I regret it very much and now I have to live with the consequences.

But using this argument is kind of dangerous. I see what you're saying, so I assume you were a virgin before you got married and you have stayed 100% true to your spouse. I think that's pretty rare these days, but I suppose it's still possible. Catch my drift?

edit on 8/16/2011 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

really do need to lay off with the personalizations on this site keep at

I know. I have asked you before to cut it out.

i can see you getting banned the negative point count is pretty telling

Points must be important to you. I have no clue what my point count is. I know what my K rating is though.
The facts are the facts. This woman specifically runs on issues she herself cannot seem to get her mind around. You run from post to post saying any nasty thing about Democrats you can. Sorry if reality hurts.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

reply to post by whaaa

said that often enough but you never have gotten it right yet i dont listen to radio

if people really want to start a debate on who is sleeping with who barney frank and his boyfriend, or bill clinton or weiner is fair game..

and then that opens up a whole other debate of family values vs government values aka legalized murder called aborion.

None of those people ran as family values candidates. None of those people pretended to be bastions of morality. They ran as politicians who wanted to work in politics. I think one has to really try hard to NOT understand the difference.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JennaDarling
So what, big deal.

That is one thing I hate about American politics, all campaigns boil down to , throw dirt on your oponent to win.

Seriously, GROW UP?

It speaks volumes about the American people and their mindset.

Is that a way to run a country? No platform to stand on so you just throw dirt?

edit on 16-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)

This isn't "throwing dirt." This is highlighting a direct contradiction in her speech and actions. Can you not see the difference? Of course she is just saying what the people want to hear. That is what most candidates do, and that is why Ron Paul is the only valid choice in the upcoming election. Everyone else has eliminated themselves in my book, some for direct contradictions like this.
edit on 8/16/11 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

well c'mon let's just be blunt here. Sarah Palin is a tried and true republican. the word "republican" is pretty much synonymous with the word "hypocrite". and when you say, "I am a right wing family values Republican" you are basically saying "I am a white, egotistical, narcissistic hypocrite. further more, I lie with a straight face, I do it well and I do it often and I plan to keep on doing it. that is at least until one of those damn libs catches me. and then I'm going to deny it anyway unless they have me on tape. if they do I'll just slither away under the cover of darkness and get me a job on the board of one of those big corporations I protected while I was supposed to be serving my constituents". there's your "family values Republican" ; plain & simple. I have it on tape if you doubt me. : )

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

I would.

Who wants a jogging partner that is going to quit halfway through because of the scrutiny? But hey, the people that support Sarah are the same people that pay her daughter to show up with her bastard child and teach kids about not having sex. I cannot wait until her little boy grows up to hear all the speeches about how much she regrets having had him.

If you are going to run on family values, you should probably have some. The best thing about the Clinton scandal is that Bill never ran on marital fidelity.

I'm going to take a stab in the dark by saying that you are a very religious person judging by your "bastard child" statement. Not that that is wrong in any way but it sure points to how intolerant you are. I sure hope that if you ever have a child that gets into trouble that way (pregnant teen) that you would show more love and support to her than the kind of hate you have shown here today.

If having a child out of wedlock is wrong to you, im guessing you also feel the same hatred towards same sex couples and other races in general.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

Did you read any of my posts? I said if YOU run on THOSE values, then YOU SHOULD live them. To a nice Christian family that understands the sanctity of marriage, Bristol has a little bastard. I did not make that word up. Nor am I the one carrying my mistake around with the authority to tell others how not to make it. She was raised as an abstinence only child. It did not work, did it? She preaches what now? Abstinence. My kids I would not hold to such standards, nor would I probably profit financially off of promoting them while flagrantly disregarding them either.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

It wasn't Bristol's fault though.
She's still a good, pure as the driven snow Christian child. The wine cooler did it. Please read up on your facts first.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

That was kind of what I was referring to her baby growing up to hear. She sure does a lot of dismissing, excusing, and regretting. Those will be fun stories for the kids to what on E! Where are they now? and VH1 Biography. But hey, on the bright side. The kid will probably have a grave fear of wine coolers. So there is that.

Wait a minute.

Originally posted by spinalremain

It wasn't Bristol's fault though.
She's still a good, pure as the driven snow Christian child. The wine cooler did it. Please read up on your facts first.

You know uh...that reminds me of something. Pure God fearing woman giving birth. I know I have heard something like this before.
edit on 16-8-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)

Alien 4?
edit on 16-8-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Yes I read your posts, but regardless of how Palin and family do things, I just found it odd that you would refer to the child as a little bastard. Regardless of "dictionary meaning" it still holds a negative vibe. Much like if I were to call someone a bit ch. After all its not the child's fault and lets remember that no one is perfect. Perhaps their public speeches are more like if a drug user was to go out and tell people the dangers of drugs, or people living with AIDS speaking about practicing safe sex or abstinence.

edit on 16-8-2011 by QBSneak000 because: grammar

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Now its THREE generations of of Sarah Palin's family being scrutinized...yet...

Still, after almost three years in office...

NO transcripts (from the mostest brilliantest _resident eveh!!!!) from Occidental College; Columbia University or Harvard Law. No scholarly writings or thesis either.

The Passport records of Dunham/Soetaro/Obama (or whatever name he really goes by) along with this bio mom; step dad; bio half sis SEALED.

No law students, from Chicago University, have yet to come forward and tell us the historical (or possibly hysterical) impact the future _resident had upon them.

All Illinois State Senate calendar records; files; oddly missing.

Most votes in his 183 day tenure as US Senator--Present.

Throw in wonky real estate deals on the ChiTown manse; the surrendering of both his and Michelle's law licenses; Michelle's 300k 'job' that disappeared when she went to DC; various sundry Social Security numbers (used by both Obamas)...

And the media (and internet slueths) are trolling Grandma Heath and/or Palin's natal records???

For real...we know next to nothing about the man with nuke codes...but we know 50 some years ago, a relative of Palin's was preggers before marriage.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join