It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brothers in the Shadows: Evidence that Secret Societies Manipulate World Affairs

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Excellent thread.
Thank's

You learn something new every day. This thread is a gem.
S&F.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Trevor Ravenscroft wrote a book "Spear of Destiny" quoted much from Steiner as well as other occultists. As you can imagine it is a book about Hitler and the machinations behind the world wars.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by itisallthesame

As much as I appreciate you bumping my thread (numerous times) I'm not quite sure what relevance it has to the OP.

Thank you and goodnight.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Nicely done. It's a bit depressing to realize how tightly controlled everything really is. I wonder..what groups or organizations there are out there fighting against this? It seems to me there would be(or should be) a "rebel alliance" to counter their "empire". I've not seen any evidence of one existing though..
edit on 31-3-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin
Nicely done. It's a bit depressing to realize how tightly controlled everything really is. I wonder..what groups or organizations there are out there fighting against this? It seems to me there would be(or should be) a "rebel alliance" to counter their "empire". I've not seen any evidence of one existing though..
edit on 31-3-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

too late to edit my post here, so I'll just add this link: theintelhub.com...

let's hope for the best here..

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

It's an interesting idea, one that I have kicked around for a while now.

I did hear some rumblings a wee while ago about an underground, a society working away to reverse what has happened over the last 200 (some might say 2,000) years.

The problems of this are obvious, the most glaring one being that we are replacing a secret society with...a secret society. It's a gamble.

The following seems fitting:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

It's an interesting idea, one that I have kicked around for a while now.

I did hear some rumblings a wee while ago about an underground, a society working away to reverse what has happened over the last 200 (some might say 2,000) years.

The problems of this are obvious, the most glaring one being that we are replacing a secret society with...a secret society. It's a gamble.

The following seems fitting:

Love that. really, really love that.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: LiveForever8

wn.rsarchive.org...

Sorry I'm late...

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Excellent thread, well done my friend. Most people now know that the world is being driven by some malignant force behind the scenes but proving it is difficult. You have thrown some great information into the mix. S&F

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
a reply to: LiveForever8

wn.rsarchive.org...

Sorry I'm late...

This was an intriguing thread right up until the point I actually read that man's drivel. I will never get those brain cells back. I don't know if it's because German doesn't translate well or if it's because I couldn't shake the image of a pontificating ape out of my head but that has to be the most insane, delusional thing I have ever read. Give me some Nietzsche. At least that man is halfway coherent in his ramblings.

Did anyone else read this and come away shocked at the level of madness this German was spewing? Or am I the only one? Garbage. Pure unadulterated garbage.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: nukedog
Guten Morgen-

So, sew, as much as I dis-like "going out on a limb" may I ass/u/me You'd vote "con" if given the option? hahahaha

Have a better day!

namaste

P.S. No cells are ever 'lost' just that 'this shoe' didn't fit...

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Sorry lol I was in a bad mood this morning. I really had to stick it out there to finish it all and by the time I did I was ticked off for having done so. I meant no offense I promise

Just reminded me of those cheesy Rosicrucian novels from back in the day.

Oh and not sure what you mean by voting con?
edit on 30-10-2014 by nukedog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I'm surprised i didn't come across this earlier!

I worked in an Anthroposophical organisation for almost a decade and kinda loved and loathed it in equal measure.

I'm gonna have to read all this tomorrow and over the weekend, but i'll just state that in my opinion he was both crazy and utterly inspired... some of his lectures and beliefs (analogies?) are frankly bonkers and build on a tower of misinterpretations and half baked mysticism.

However other of his lectures show the guy was some koynd of beautiful genius seer. Some of his reasoning appears deranged, and yet the end results in some cases are ideas and systems that really benefit people and the planet in quite profound ways.

He is a fascinating character.

I'll be back!

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: skalla

Yes I heard good things about his schools. Definitely inspired. By history.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: nukedog

No offense taken. I have recently learned the art of providing a link and thought I'd share a link that I had just perused re: this subject.

Look at it like a buffet at a culinary school, all the other novice chefs prepared food easy on the palette, I burned My offering, I should've either used more ghee or Grapeseed oil for the higher boiling point, but the kitchen only had 100% virgin olive oil and We all know how much that stuff gets "stepped on"...

I'm happy that Your day turned out better and that We, Me and You, the "Other Me", can sign off and have "closure"...

namaste

P.S. The "voting" shot was 98% likely due to all the un-solicited phone calls that I'm receiving all with the upcoming erection in mind. The latest was an actual English speaking male who identified HimSelf as "Ethan" and He asked Me if I had planned to vote via the mail this year. I asked "Ethan" if anyBody actually answered His invasive question(s) and He answered in the affirmative, which is scary enough, anyways I told "Ethan" that I planned to vote by mail AND going to the polls, now I just have to keep My eyes peeled...
Nothing personal, hahahahaha. You wouldn't hurt My feelings if You didn't like it, I have nothing to sell here, like I typed "THIS Shoe" didn't it, either You keep looking or find solace in being unshod...

P.S.S. Here is to 'tomorrow' hopefully it starts and ends on a "positive" note...

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Bahahha! I like you man! You have me laughing over here.

Yeah I just put too much faith in the intellectual giants of the 19th century. It's an odd period for a lot of great minds. It's like they are on the verge of having a brain fart and then disguise it with flowery language. If I was to choose which foreign guy with a beard to listen to from the 19th century it would be Dostoevsky all day. Screw Tolstoy. I want those hours back. The Germans were just being weird. Reading too many dime novels called, "do you have psychic powers?" And "the inhabitants of lemur." I don't blame them though. They as a people were kind of going through growing pains.

Oh and twain is just badass.

edit on 30-10-2014 by nukedog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Many people think the idea of ultra-rich elites conspiring to rule the world is absolutely ridiculous.

Then, there are those of us who realize that them NOT doing this would be even more ridiculous....

Why wouldn't you stack the deck in your favor if you and your associates held most of the cards? To assume otherwise is just foolish. Of course, this is largely rooted in the establishment of various fraternal orders throughout history, but that doesn't mean the organizations themselves are behind it (i.e. Masons, etc.). They simply provided an opportunity for these men to connect and interact, to form meetings and collude outside such organizations.

Originally, such meetings were likely done in good faith for the betterment of mankind. But, as it often does, power corrupts, and the original innocent aims of such men got equally corrupted over many years. Indeed, I'd imagine such men these days still see themselves (and their actions) as the saving moves of the human race, but control is control, and no doubt many in the clubs are more out for their own aims, and those of their families. We're left with a shadow elite, men and families that control the puppet strings of political candidates, media outlets, etc. Anything that touches on controlling the populace to keep us as happy little worker/consumers. The grease to keep the money machine working.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

I think that stuff all happens in D.C. And it's not masons, but elected officials. Making sure that your park (that your brother in law got the bid to build) will be in the bill as long as the road project I need for my shell company to build get's in.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So you think elected officials are still giving special favors to the projects and people that suits them?, I do by the way think they are in certain instances doing this, but as far as Mason's i do think back in the day they were getting things done for them, but from what i can tell that was a long while ago and it's not like that anymore.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: davidgrouchy
So the end game for the whole plan is that
we get to use arbirtration,
but our rulers get to use Law.

David Grouchy

Hi David Grouchy,
I don't know if anybody still checks this thread, but it was resurrected and I've just gotten to this point.
Fascinating. One of the best threads I've read here.

Today is March 22, 2016...and your above post was written on November 29, 2011 my birthday), at 11:11 pm (11:11 and I have had a thing for over 35 years now).

That post of yours, and the previous 4 (the 4-part reply)...all seem even more relevant to me today. Especially today, after the bombings in Belgium.

Anyways, I just wanted to let you (all) know that someone is still reading and enjoying what you wrote. Some of it, apparently is speaking to me personally. Perhaps I was just meant to find this....it resonates. Thank you.

jacy

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join