Brothers in the Shadows: Evidence that Secret Societies Manipulate World Affairs

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Excellent thread.
Thank's

You learn something new every day. This thread is a gem.
S&F.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Trevor Ravenscroft wrote a book "Spear of Destiny" quoted much from Steiner as well as other occultists. As you can imagine it is a book about Hitler and the machinations behind the world wars.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by itisallthesame

As much as I appreciate you bumping my thread (numerous times) I'm not quite sure what relevance it has to the OP.

Thank you and goodnight.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Nicely done. It's a bit depressing to realize how tightly controlled everything really is. I wonder..what groups or organizations there are out there fighting against this? It seems to me there would be(or should be) a "rebel alliance" to counter their "empire". I've not seen any evidence of one existing though..
edit on 31-3-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin
Nicely done. It's a bit depressing to realize how tightly controlled everything really is. I wonder..what groups or organizations there are out there fighting against this? It seems to me there would be(or should be) a "rebel alliance" to counter their "empire". I've not seen any evidence of one existing though..
edit on 31-3-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

too late to edit my post here, so I'll just add this link: theintelhub.com...

let's hope for the best here..

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

It's an interesting idea, one that I have kicked around for a while now.

I did hear some rumblings a wee while ago about an underground, a society working away to reverse what has happened over the last 200 (some might say 2,000) years.

The problems of this are obvious, the most glaring one being that we are replacing a secret society with...a secret society. It's a gamble.

The following seems fitting:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

It's an interesting idea, one that I have kicked around for a while now.

I did hear some rumblings a wee while ago about an underground, a society working away to reverse what has happened over the last 200 (some might say 2,000) years.

The problems of this are obvious, the most glaring one being that we are replacing a secret society with...a secret society. It's a gamble.

The following seems fitting:

Love that. really, really love that.

new topics
top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join