It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are humans starting to become one race and the same sex?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
With the raising amount of people on Earth. As well people trying to promote same-sex marriage and multiculturalism. Do you believe Mankind will become one race and the same sex in the future? Think about it!
Why will TPTB promote all of this non-stop?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ManOfGod267

I certainly hope not

But in all seriousness, I've made this point before; you can't change your sex. You can pretend to be the opposite sex but to date, there is no singular, scientific or medical procedure to change your gender - sure you can cuts bits off, add bits on, take hormones etc but that's still pretending.

I also doubt Heterosexuality will become extinct, men will always find women attractive and vice versa.

I think we will see more same sex couples, same sex marriages but that was inevitable anyway.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
You mean are environmental toxins feminizing the population? Yes. we swim in estrogenic precusors from the pesticides on out food to the product we put on and in out bodies. How many generations till we live in hives and only care for an elite queen? Seems headed that way as the rich are elevated and the poor vilified the segregation is happening. The feminization of the populace is happening. To me we have been on an insectile path for 30yrs
seed

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
never, if anything I think we'll see the more races in the future. as for gays, they cant even multiply so no

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzazeI
never, if anything I think we'll see the more races in the future. as for gays, they cant even multiply so no

Yes they can, they just need the intervention of technology.

Or surrogate donors... either way, plenty of same sex couples have babies these days.

We shall see in a few decades if same sex couples, who've had babies by technology and not by nature, raise typical adults as is loudly claimed.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

In the future, there will be no more men or women, just wankers.

(From Trainspotting)
edit on 16/8/2011 by Glass because: giving credit

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

WE ARE ONE RACE. If you mean one ethnicity (mixed) I hope not I never hope that happens because it'd be kind of lame, I like variety, also I want to be unique I think IF I reincarnated in that kind of life, where we all looked identical, they'd have to invent at least twelve new hair color dyes and twelve more eye color contacts etc and so I could make myself stand out.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Politics and religion don't actually change your DNA.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by klenker

Yes they can, they just need the intervention of technology.

Or surrogate donors... either way, plenty of same sex couples have babies these days.

We shall see in a few decades if same sex couples, who've had babies by technology and not by nature, raise typical adults as is loudly claimed.

Using technology i.e. surrogate donors isn't the same as reproduction; it's essentially taking someone else's child and pretending it's yours.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Depending on who breeds with who and where they decide to live on this planet - new races would form even if we all became one ethnicity or only one remained. Such is the nature of life.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I know I'm going to get bashed for this by LBGT supporters, but part of the main reasons why The Powers That Be encouraged/recognised same sex relationships is because its an effective way to reduce the population. You ever wonder why the mainstream media (music and film mainly) has pushed forth the gay movement exponentially over the last 20 years? Its almost like in your face now!
Sure, I understand being gay is not a choice, but you have to realise that the Powers That Be are using it to their advantage aswell.
edit on 16-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
We study humanity far more often and far more thoroughly than we do any other creature.

1. There has NEVER been a case of a full-blown hermaphrodite human. All human hermaphrodites are somewhere in between the sex they are and the sex that they aren't, not that they have two seperate, fully functional sets of sexual aparatus. There are organisms that fully have both sexes, like worms and slugs. And my dad's childhood cat that went in to get it's balls removed, then when it came home, after a few months, it gave birth to a litter of kittens. (Latter is personal experience, never documented.)

2. There has NEVER been a case of a solidly 1 sex human (or hermaphodite, for that matter) turning into the opposite sex on their own. Now, some frogs can, and I've seen information all over the web (without actual proof) of pink Amazon dophins being able to do the same thing.

So, in conclusion, we're not like the creatures that can do this. We've got measurable proof that it can happen, and far more measurable proof that it's not happend to us. Does it mean that it never can happen? No, but it does show that it's improbable.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I doubt it, the main reason why sexual reproduction is favoured over asexual reproduction is the fact that it allows a greater variation of genetics.

Organisms that reproduce through asexual reproduction tend to grow in number exponentially. However, because they rely on mutation for variations in their DNA, all members of the species have similar vulnerabilities. Organisms that reproduce sexually yield a smaller number of offspring, but the large amount of variation in their genes makes them less susceptible to disease.

As well people trying to promote same-sex marriage and multiculturalism.

I don't see what this has to do with anything. Cultures have been 'promoting' same sex relationships for centuries (see: Romans and ancient Greeks)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Actually, gays are multiplying as the number of gays has been on the rise. Unless you mean 'gays cannot reproduce' in which the answer is that if gays cannot reproduce, they should have died off after the first generation -- unless of course the number of gays is not related to two men birthing a child(which should be fairly obvious it is not the case)

Homosexuality also is [almost] an off topic idea, since the thread is looking to address the idea of whether or not it is possible to have a one gender humanity versus a two gender humanity. I think the idea is possible but highly improbable. There was a thread here recently about how women may be able to develop a process of birthing a child without men (far far away in the future mind you) but i cannot find that thread anymore.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Ask an evolutionist

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The only thing that has ever dealt with an increase in the gay population without gays birthing them as their source is the Bible, and it's not a pretty picture of gays. So, no gays and their supporters wouldn't agree with that. There's been some scientific speculation that sexual deviants make for more adults to watch the same batch of kids (a kind of pooling your resources). But in a family where there was 8 kids, and all marry with intent or reproduction, but there's 1 childess couple, and each sibling has 8 kids, the 1 childless couple will never be able to help all. Conversely, in a family where there is only 2-3 kids and 1 never has kids, while the others only push out that 2-3, whn that generation is too old to take care of themselves, there's only at most 6 kids to take care of 6 adults on one side of the family alone--and that's an outrageous financial burden. With too many children, the point is pointless, and with too few, the whole system crashes. So until this magical number that gays and barren folks take care of is figured out, I'm just plain amused. Procreation drives economies.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I think before that could happen, we will most likely become more connected with computers and robotics, where we will create sentient organic reproducing robot forms of humans. We will become extinct .at some point in the future.

new topics

top topics

join