It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 The facts and the proof only.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrJohnSmith
reply to post by dilly1

You are correct, Dilly 1. I know very little about construction. ( I never claimed to, the O.P. asked what facts we had.) I'm obviously out of my depth here, as some contributors seem to be experts in various aspects of the 9/11 event.

But after ten years, we still have no conclusive proof that the W.T.C. buildings were brought down as the result of a massive conspiracy by persons unnamed, or that the whole event was what it appeared to be...

If you want my opinion, I tend to look for the likeliest answer to an event like this, though it's not popular, I admit, it's just the way I think.

Just my views, which I am entitled to state, as you are yours, Peace and respect, man...

I respect your opinion,, but you don't realize what people like you are doing is the equivalent
f someone not knowing medicine stating yes that person was healed by god. God is obviously a metaphor for Government .

You believe what your government tells you. Why ? Only you can anwer that. For me I don't believe in a single body of government or company as for revealing the whole truth. They all have there own agendas, which is fine. But I choose to acquire my own knowledge instead of having people explain to me what they think.

Once you decide to learn how things are built you will have no doubt that there is only one way for 3 buildings (total 1,200,000tons) to completely collapse in one day: Controlled Demolition

I know its hard for you to accept that. I understand . I was in your shoes many years back. But the construction aspect in 911 is the elephant in the room. The government knows that the only aspect they cannot properly debunk is the construction aspect. That's why I never use videos and eyewitness accounts. I don't need to use it. I know the complexities of construction and any type of fuel or any liquid or acid,, I don't care what it is ,it cannot affect the integrity of a massive steel structure. The shock wave of a plane impact made out of aluminum is not a shock wave.

I can go on and on.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

Nah dill you start to make sense, keep off that now!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by psikeyhackr

No, I mean any one of these or these

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Ok so.....I see there are still some who need more "proof" ..... I can compile a list of what I think is proof for anyone to believe this was not done without our Governments help!!!

NOW..... I just need to know what kind of proof can I deliver to this thread for the non believers .....to believe.

If you are a non believer and want more proof than what is everywhere and all over the place....feel free to tell me what you are indeed looking for so I can run and find it and show it to you.

Ready ...set ....GO!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

If you have any proof at all, feel free to share it. If you think you have several pieces of proof, start with sharing the most convincing.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike
reply to post by psikeyhackr

No, I mean any one of these or these

The first article was written by Thomas Eager an MIT Prof. who worked for the US office of Naval Research, did service for National Research Council, US Congress and US department of Energy.

He is dead wrong about the amount of the fuel capacity a 767 holds. He states 90k gallons fueled the collapse ,,when 767 hold no more than 23k gallons of fuel. Each wing holds 2k to 3k gallons while the rest(5k to 6k gallons) located in the fuselage. Since the fuselage center axis is the only part of the plane that can successfully puncture into the building , only 5k to 6k gallons of fuel was burning , not 23k nor 99k gallons.

If you want credible statements from certified professionals they must not have any connection with any government and have no past history with any government.

Try researching the fundamentals of high rise construction.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
reply to post by MamaJ

If you have any proof at all, feel free to share it. If you think you have several pieces of proof, start with sharing the most convincing.

No.....what I find proof....you will not. If you really want proof more than what has been conveyed from people who were there in the buildings, including but not limited to the firefighters...I really do not believe you will believe anything.

If you do not believe all the professionals ( architecture and engineers) involved pleading the case....what will you believe?

For this reason, I am asking you what kind of proof do you want. What will make you change your mind? What exactly are you looking for?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Half the plane has melted into the building before any hole has even appeared!!
This is of course impossible in real life, where immediately upon impact, a hugh
fireball should be observed, with most of the wreckage plummeting to the ground,
with the much weaker aluminium plane unable to penetrate the harder steel outer columns.
So we must be dealing with something other than a snapshot of Reality
This is proof to me that the official story is BS and indeed proof that none of
the images produced can be trusted.
The perpetrators incorporated movie-style fakery into proceedings to act as visual
convincer for their official fairytale narrative

Now were getting somewhere.
This is a fact ! No image can be trusted as evidence on either side.

PLB

No image/picture can be taken seriosly as evidence. I know things look a little hokey at the moment, but please bare with me.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MrJohnSmith

I believe you,re wrong. Is it not a fact that the U.S.gov. desecreted the crime scene? Committing a host of felonies in ordering the immediate clean-up of the world trade center ground zero without any investigation ?
edit on 16-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by HannibalEG
The only problem I see with your fact is that none of the buildings fell at free fall acceleration.

This has been known for years.

so you're saying gravity was suspended by Bush?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

I believe you,re wrong. Is it not a fact that the U.S.gov. desecreted the crime scene? Commiting a host of felonies
in ordering the immediate clean-up of the world trade center ground zero without any investigation.

There was that whole thing where the terrorists said they did it, so what forensic evidence would you need to confirm their admission of guilt?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

The type of evidence I require to be convinced is evidence that can be explained by your alternative theory, and disproves the hijacker theory. Tangible evidence is also a lot more convincing than circumstantial evidence.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

No image/picture can be taken seriosly as evidence. I know things look a little hokey at the moment, but please bare with me.

If you really believe that you are a delusional nut case and there is nothing you can add to a topic about "the facts and the proof". I personally think you are just dismissing that image because it conflicts with the "fact" in you OP. And since you base your position that it was an inside job on that "fact" it is more convenient to just ignore it than to explain it.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by tangonine

I believe you,re wrong. Is it not a fact that the U.S.gov. desecreted the crime scene? Commiting a host of felonies
in ordering the immediate clean-up of the world trade center ground zero without any investigation.

There was that whole thing where the terrorists said they did it, so what forensic evidence would you need to confirm their admission of guilt?

What a crock! 1st of all, all the supposed 'hijackers' died in their 'suicide mission', so how
could they say they did it. And the first thing osama bin laden did was deny any connection
to the events, and advised people to look closer to the US government for an explanation.
In any criminal investigation, an apparent confession does not negate the need for
a thorough investigation. (just on the off-change that a false confession is made, i suppose).
Are you really still falling for this BS, even now, 10 years later? pffftttt!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Does anyone think it is odd that out of all the crashes there was no evidence to suggest these planes could be identified. None were ever identified they were indeed the planes that were hijacked. Now, I am not suggesting they weren't. I just think its odd that an investigation did not turn up one piece of evidence to identify any of them.

Does anyone think it is odd that with the above statement taken into consideration there was all kinds of evidence pointing toward the hijackers via passport, red bandanna still tied with no harm to it, and so on. ODD!!!!

Does anyone think it is odd there was hardly an investigation done in regards to the biggest crime had on our Country!!!!!!????? ODD!!!!

Does anyone think it is odd that the "fireman's video" (im sure you all have seen it) was confiscated by the FBI and was returned back to them with only 6 minutes of recording left. Why did they delete anything on it? It had hours of recording on it from that morning on 9/11!!?

Why is it so many people who were there have claims that do not add up with the Governments minuscule investigation???

Does anyone think it is odd that not only do the survivors and the families of the victims think there is a cover up but also Senior Military, Intelligence, law enforcement and Government officials do too?? WHY?

This is from Col. George Nelson.....and if you go onto this site........

"In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft -- and in most cases the precise cause of the accident. ... The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view. … With all the evidence readily available at the Pentagon crash site, any unbiased rational investigator could only conclude that a Boeing 757 did not fly into the Pentagon as alleged. Similarly, with all the evidence available at the Pennsylvania crash site, it was most doubtful that a passenger airliner caused the obvious hole in the ground and certainly not the Boeing 757 as alleged. … As painful and heartbreaking as was the loss of innocent lives and the lingering health problems of thousands more, a most troublesome and nightmarish probability remains that so many Americans appear to be involved in the most heinous conspiracy in our country's history."

patriotsquestion911.com...

You will find many testimonies from people of high rank that we have seen and heard on TV (credible) discuss their opinions regarding that tragic morning!!! If anyone has a doubt. Go to this site and then come back and tell me what you read and how you feel about the testimonies.
I dare ya!

The High Rollers in our Government are bought entities and they have an agenda that does not involve peace, liberty OR justice. I can say it also does not care about WE THE PEOPLE!! Those days are over.....
This is the way it is......wake up!

This is a statement from Lt.Col. Shelton F. Lankford:

“September 11, 2001 seems destined to be the watershed event of our lives and the greatest test for our democracy in our lifetimes. The evidence of government complicity in the lead-up to the events, the failure to respond during the event, and the astounding lack of any meaningful investigation afterwards, as well as the ignoring of evidence turned up by others that renders the official explanation impossible, may signal the end of the American experiment. It has been used to justify all manners of measures to legalize repression at home and as a pretext for behaving as an aggressive empire abroad. Until we demand an independent, honest, and thorough investigation and accountability for those whose action and inaction led to those events and the cover-up, our republic and our Constitution remain in the gravest danger.”

And I will let him end with his own words......it says it all for the ones of you who simply have not done YOUR OWN investigation!!!!! Had you done your own....you would not come on this thread being so naive and or silly sounding. I find it odd that anyone would not believe the evidence that spells out LIE!

"This isn't about party, it isn't about Bush Bashing. It's about our country, our constitution, and our future. ... Your countrymen have been murdered and the more you delve into it the more it looks as though they were murdered by our government, who used it as an excuse to murder other people thousands of miles away. If you ridicule others who have sincere doubts and who know factual information that directly contradicts the official report and who want explanations from those who hold the keys to our government, and have motive, means, and opportunity to pull off a 9/11, but you are too lazy or fearful, or ... to check into the facts yourself, what does that make you? Scholars for 9/11 truth have developed reams of scientific data. Michael Ruppert published an exhaustive account of the case from the viewpoint of a trained investigator. David Ray Griffin provides a context for the unanswered or badly answered questions that should nag at anyone who pretends to love this country. Are you afraid that you will learn the truth and you can't handle it? ... Do a little research. Google is a wonderful tool. What does it all add up to? The Commission was, as was the Warren Commission before it, a dog and pony show ... "

edit on 17-8-2011 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

You are correct. The murder weapons were never forensically matched to the crime scene. We're relying on the word of the most liikely suspects.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Thanks, Mama! What a magnificent post. Let's see what 'the boys' have to say about these statements you've posted. We are not going away.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Does anyone think it is odd that out of all the crashes there was no evidence to suggest these planes could be identified. None were ever identified they were indeed the planes that were hijacked. Now, I am not suggesting they weren't. I just think its odd that an investigation did not turn up one piece of evidence to identify any of them.

N 612 UA Identified.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

Can you explain what exactly is magnificent about MamaJ finding a couple of things are odd, and the oppinion of a couple of people? What does is has to do with "the facts and the proof only"?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

Your attempt is futile. You will now hear that it is odd that identifiable plane parts survived.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join