It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

911 The facts and the proof only.

page: 8
14
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tangonine
 


Oh boy, when all else fails, they drag out the "I witnessed it" story.

Haven't heard that one before.

If you witnessed a plane entering a building like a hot knife through butter, you witnessed the same thing the rest of us did. A movie.




posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Being called a "truther" means the rest of us look upon you with disdain.

But, being that you're likely the kids that got beat up for their lunch money in school, it's fitting. You're just searching for a reason to be important. You won't be.

9/11 was a well-coordinated attack on the US by Al Queida. It's really that simple. Find something constructive to do with your time.

Implying that the pentagon would attack itself is beyond stupid. Put down the bong, stop being useless, and move on.



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by waypastvne
 


So, no URL to the site that shows the forensic method used to match the parts to the flights that allegedly left the airports?


I have been involved in aircraft accident investigations. The NTSB has never asked me as the manufacturer to positively identify the aircraft by forensic means.

Can you prove this part is not from N 612 UA Truther ?






posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tangonine
 


I only see one digital jaw flapping. Who are these other people you're speaking for?



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne
 





I have been involved in aircraft accident investigations. The NTSB has never asked me as the manufacturer to positively identify the aircraft by forensic means.


As far as I know, you're a one-toothed junkie sitting in a Singapore brothel...but no offense to other folks in the same position.
edit on 17-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by tangonine
 


Oh boy, when all else fails, they drag out the "I witnessed it" story.

Haven't heard that one before.

If you witnessed a plane entering a building like a hot knife through butter, you witnessed the same thing the rest of us did. A movie.


No. Genius. I was there.



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tangonine
 


Did you see Jules? no, wait...

Did you see Hooper's sister? Did you see thedman? How about FDNY343? He was standing right there too!



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by tangonine
 


I only see one digital jaw flapping. Who are these other people you're speaking for?


Who am I speaking for? The people that think truthers are... let me put it gently: special children.

I do understand that there is no way on Earth I can convince you that you're insane. But, nonetheless, sometimes it's fun to come down here and play with the special-ed kids.



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by tangonine
 


Did you see Jules? no, wait...

Did you see Hooper's sister? Did you see thedman? How about FDNY343? He was standing right there too!



Is that your attempt at trying to be funneh?



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tangonine

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by tangonine
 


I only see one digital jaw flapping. Who are these other people you're speaking for?


Who am I speaking for? The people that think truthers are... let me put it gently: special children.

I do understand that there is no way on Earth I can convince you that you're insane. But, nonetheless, sometimes it's fun to come down here and play with the special-ed kids.


I have several posts all about this very subject.

Are you hearing voices? Are you seeing double? How many fingers...oh never mind. I need to find a better writer.



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tangonine

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by tangonine
 


Did you see Jules? no, wait...

Did you see Hooper's sister? Did you see thedman? How about FDNY343? He was standing right there too!



Is that your attempt at trying to be funneh?


I'll try to be more obvious next time.

So tell me, where were you when you witnessed this. Can you point to it on a map?



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tangonine
seriously? You think he died in 2001? dude.

I'm speechless (that's saying a lot).

You really believe that? dude.

dude.


Dude! Don't mess with the Dude! Dude.
whatreallyhappened.com...


Osama bin Laden is dead. The news first came from sources in Afghanistan and Pakistan almost six months ago: the fugitive died in December [2001] and was buried in the mountains of southeast Afghanistan. Pakistan's president, Pervez Musharraf, echoed the information. The remnants of Osama's gang, however, have mostly stayed silent, either to keep Osama's ghost alive or because they have no means of communication.
With an ego the size of Mount Everest, Osama bin Laden would not have, could not have, remained silent for so long if he were still alive. He always liked to take credit even for things he had nothing to do with. Would he remain silent for nine months and not trumpet his own survival? [New York Times. July 11, 2002]

FOX News Report: Bin Laden Already Dead
Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.

[Fox News. December 26, 2001]



Karzai: bin Laden 'probably' dead

Osama bin Laden is "probably" dead, but former Taliban leader Mullah Omar is alive, Afghan President Hamid Karzai has said. [CNN]

FBI: Bin Laden 'probably' dead

The US Federal Bureau of Investigation's counter-terrorism chief, Dale Watson, says he thinks Osama bin Laden is "probably" dead. [BBC]

Magazine runs what it calls bin Laden's will

The editor-in-chief of a London-based Arab news magazine said a purported will it published Saturday was written late last year [2001] by Osama bin Laden, and shows "he's dying or he's going to die soon." [CNN]

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader. "The Coalition troops are engaged in a mad search operation but they would never be able to fulfill their cherished goal of getting Usama alive or dead," the source said. [FOX News]


Translation of Funeral Article in Egyptian Paper:
al-Wafd, Wednesday, December 26, 2001 Vol 15 No 4633

News of Bin Laden's Death and Funeral 10 days ago



A prominent official in the Afghan Taleban movement announced yesterday the death of Osama bin Laden, the chief of al-Qa'da organization, stating that binLaden suffered serious complications in the lungs and died a natural and quiet death. [Welfare State]


I am speechless that you are speechless, dude!
Google isn't so speechless, offering up 12 million hits on 'Bin Laden died in 2001'



Dude! Where is my brain and powers of critical thinking gone?
Duuuuude!!!






edit on 17-8-2011 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   


You think that aircraft parts have serial numbers ? Well you are wrong. They have batch numbers. Can you figure out what the difference is Truther. I have 2 aircraft in my hanger right now every single number on them is exactly the same except for the N number and the engine serial number.
reply to post by waypastvne
 


Ha! Google the difference. See how many 9/11 flights had batch numbers and then google the ones with SERIAL numbers. There is a difference when you do so.
I do not own one.....I have no knowledge whether or not they are supposed to have one or the other. I do know when I google to find out if they were ever identified through either said numbers the only hits I get is when I put in "SERIAL". Just sayin'.





Aircraft Description Serial Number 22332 Type Registration Corporation Manufacturer Name BOEING Certificate Issue Date 01/06/2000 Model 767-223 Mode S Code 50722254 Year Manufacturer 1987 Cancel Date 01/14/2002 Reason for Cancellation Destroyed Exported To


It does not say BATCH???

edit on 17-8-2011 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

Originally posted by tangonine
seriously? You think he died in 2001? dude.

I'm speechless (that's saying a lot).

You really believe that? dude.

dude.


Dude! Don't mess with the Dude! Dude.
whatreallyhappened.com...


Osama bin Laden is dead. The news first came from sources in Afghanistan and Pakistan almost six months ago: the fugitive died in December [2001] and was buried in the mountains of southeast Afghanistan. Pakistan's president, Pervez Musharraf, echoed the information. The remnants of Osama's gang, however, have mostly stayed silent, either to keep Osama's ghost alive or because they have no means of communication.
With an ego the size of Mount Everest, Osama bin Laden would not have, could not have, remained silent for so long if he were still alive. He always liked to take credit even for things he had nothing to do with. Would he remain silent for nine months and not trumpet his own survival? [New York Times. July 11, 2002]

FOX News Report: Bin Laden Already Dead
Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.

[Fox News. December 26, 2001]



Karzai: bin Laden 'probably' dead

Osama bin Laden is "probably" dead, but former Taliban leader Mullah Omar is alive, Afghan President Hamid Karzai has said. [CNN]

FBI: Bin Laden 'probably' dead

The US Federal Bureau of Investigation's counter-terrorism chief, Dale Watson, says he thinks Osama bin Laden is "probably" dead. [BBC]

Magazine runs what it calls bin Laden's will

The editor-in-chief of a London-based Arab news magazine said a purported will it published Saturday was written late last year [2001] by Osama bin Laden, and shows "he's dying or he's going to die soon." [CNN]

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader. "The Coalition troops are engaged in a mad search operation but they would never be able to fulfill their cherished goal of getting Usama alive or dead," the source said. [FOX News]


Translation of Funeral Article in Egyptian Paper:
al-Wafd, Wednesday, December 26, 2001 Vol 15 No 4633

News of Bin Laden's Death and Funeral 10 days ago



A prominent official in the Afghan Taleban movement announced yesterday the death of Osama bin Laden, the chief of al-Qa'da organization, stating that binLaden suffered serious complications in the lungs and died a natural and quiet death. [Welfare State]


I am speechless that you are speechless, dude!
Google isn't so speechless, offering up 12 million hits on 'Bin Laden died in 2001'



Dude! Where is my brain and powers of critical thinking gone?
Duuuuude!!!






edit on 17-8-2011 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)


Pretty sure you're missing the part where they DNA'd his body prior to dumping it into the sea to ensure it was him.



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38
 


Yeah, this guy dies almost as much as his "second in command".

Tora Bora, Liver failure, etc., but I think the dramatic helicopter attack, followed by the burial at sea, follwed by the snuffing out of seal team 6 were nice touches. All the good script writers must have been taken.



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451

Originally posted by tangonine

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by tangonine
 


Did you see Jules? no, wait...

Did you see Hooper's sister? Did you see thedman? How about FDNY343? He was standing right there too!



Is that your attempt at trying to be funneh?


I'll try to be more obvious next time.

So tell me, where were you when you witnessed this. Can you point to it on a map?


I can. I won't. Because any idiot can google it and find the spot. So you'd just scream that I googled it.

You don't actually matter to me, so no.

Keep peddling your BS though. Crazy Bush did it! or Rummie did it!

That day was something that you're not important enough to share with. You're just some random internet loser with a conspiracy theory. I owe you nothing.

Off you go, little one.
edit on 17-8-2011 by tangonine because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tangonine
 


Thanks for clearing that up.



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
reply to post by Backslider
 


News networks make mistakes and make false reports all the time. I would almost say they get it wrong more often than they get it right.

But just think for a moment, and imagine that you are to organize this conspiracy. Would you contact news agencies around the world informing them what to report, or would you just let them do their job they are trained to do? It does not make sense. It also does not make sense that any news network would be complicit, they would have the story of the century. It also would not make sense for the conspirators to severely risk their master plan for no apparent reason. BBC would also report the building collapse if they are not informed before hand.


sense is only made when you can actually connect the dots....the dots connect in so many ways that it would b impossible to put them all right here on this post......



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   



Pretty sure you're missing the part where they DNA'd his body prior to dumping it into the sea to ensure it was him.


yeah, and i'm sure you have the results of the dna that you can fax right over to me too right?



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
September 11, 1991...NOTICE.....1991 not 2001. This is the only time the FDA did not have a serial number to identify a plane after it crashed. The others were the 4 that crashed ten years later on September 11, 2001!!!

With parts they claim they HAD and parts that were photographed by the FBI on that day AND after supposedly finding the recorder of one....where is the serial number to identify the planes??

Im just wondering....I have not seen anything to point to an identified plane. The only still picture of a plane was that taken on September 11, 2001 by a woman at the WHITE HOUSE. While we were "under attack" that morning a plane that no one says was in the air....was indeed in the air.

It was an E-4B!! WHY? What was it doing there on that day during that hour all the while no one claiming it was supposed to be. It was caught on camera. It is the only identifiable plane on that day. It is now called the "Mystery Plane".

We can identify an aircraft easily......there was not one that crashed that morning with an identifiable trace to suggest it was Flight 93, Flight 11....nothing!




top topics



 
14
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join