It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 The facts and the proof only.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

What's the score so far anyway?

I'm only seeing sputtering coming from the opposition, so give us an update please.

Anything incorrect, they will have a chance to prove false.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

So far the facts are ...Update.

1.The core columns were compromised.

2. No video or image can be trusted.( This really is a neutral fact ).

3.. The demolition of the twin towers had been previously planned in the late 80's. (yank)

There they are, prove away guys. Or bring some more fact's that can't be disputed.

edit on 22-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Yank can you think of any facts that I can post in favor of the OS ?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Yank can you think of any facts that I can post in favor of the OS ?

Methinks ye ask too much...
I think the role playing thread sapped my strength.

Here's Wikipedia:
en.wikipedia.org...

Honestly though, I don't know of a single fact that can bolster the OS. Once you include the media as a suspect, their credibility goes out the window. So what are you left with when you can't trust the word of the military, can't trust the government, can't trust the media...what real evidence are we left with?

We don't need evidence to recognize who the culprits are at this point...all roads lead to Washington, Arlington, Hollywood, and Langley...and don't forget Wall Street.

edit on 22-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
9/11 happened just as they say it did.

Quit instigating ridiculous theory's with questionable evidence.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

The Pentagon "impact" zone was a direct hit on the Office of Naval Intelligence, which had just been moved to the newly renovated area that was struck. 39 out of 40 investigators were killed, and all of their files and investigations were lost. Among other things, the ONI investigates fraud.

Donald Rumsfeld admitted on Sept. 10, 2001 that the Pentagon had "lost" $2.3 Trillion.

sites.google.com...

The "direct hit" was on the Army Office of Administrative Assistant.

As for the comment on fraud, that would be under the perview of the Naval Criminal Investigative Service for the most part. Of course ONI from time to time might be involved...just like the OSI (Air Force) and CID (Army), each would investigate its respective branches. The DoD IG would step in if the investagation crossed branches. Then there is those children of unmarried parents that work for the GAO.

Then the 2.3 trillion....again.....

Donald Rumsfeld was not the first person to point out that auditors felt there were 2.3 trillion in ACCOUNTING ADJUSTMENTS that did not have what was considered adequate documentation.

Rumsfeld's statement on 9/10/2001 (entitled DOD Acquisition and Logistics Excellence Week Kickoff—Bureaucracy to Battlefield )
" According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions. We cannot share information from floor to floor in this building because it's stored on dozens of technological systems that are inaccessible or incompatible"

Here is the part immeadiately proceeding the above statement....

'The technology revolution has transformed organizations across the private sector, but not ours, not fully, not yet. We are, as they say, tangled in our anchor chain. Our financial systems are decades old."

www.defense.gov...

When you actually read what he says, he isnt talking about money missing from the Pentagon Piggy Bank. He is discussing the need to update, streamline, and standardize the computer systems used to keep track of the DoD.....every ship, tank, jet, humvee, etc....

Of course, it also wasn't first announced on 9/10/01....

hv.greenspun.com... March 3, 2000 (long before Rummy became SoD.

www.pbs.org... February 12, 2001

If you want MORE instances where the 2.3 trillion was discussed prior to September 2001 go here...

www.911myths.com...

Nor was it forgot about on Sept 11, 2001......

www.cbsnews.com... January 29, 2002

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Thanks, can you tell me what ever happened with the investigations into that 2.3T or was it just written off?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by dpd11

You guys keep posting and I've even begged, for something I can add to the list in your favor. Kind of says enough right there dosn't it? Might as well put back the fact I deleted.

Can you do anything besides argue ?

I did post info... You ignored all of it like it doesn't exist. Anything anybody posts that doesn't favor your claims is going to be ignored by you. So why are you playing this silly game? Sounds like you're trying to convince yourselves more than anybody. Otherwise, why go through all this?

'Yeah.... So lets start a list of all the pro and con facts. Except... I'm going to ignore all the con facts, so that in the end... it will be 100% in favor of what I believe', LOL

Then, once people realize it's a big waste of time and give up... you sit back and proclaim that there must not be any evidence countering your claims, so you win. Beyond ridiculous. But, have fun with it.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dpd11

Alright d pd just tel mel what I've ignored, page and post to make it easy for you. I apologise, if it turns out I missed something. I assure you I didn't mean to. Why would I be looking for something and then ignoring it ? Just don't make me search for it is all I'm asking.
You're going to be surprised if this thread ever really gets off the ground at how fair I intend to be.
Just because I've posted what im calling facts I'm sure I've demonstrated my willingness to adjust accvording to any findings. Lets see where we can take this? I'd love to just get this puppy going and see, not know, where it goes. Maybe if there was another adjuster here to collect the facts for the OS? I have faiuth in the idea of this thread so what do you think ?

Yank
I'm gonna get this thing fired up if I can so you may be busy real soon.

The opposites thread, you seen how well I did there ?
That's why I asked you.

Tangle
you said
[Quit instigating ridiculous theory's with questionable evidence]

How can you even think that is what's going here ?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

What do you think Yank, will dpd show ? Am I not practically catering or what?

I know I posted my previous reply, when he was still on line and now he splits with out a word.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Last that I saw they had dropped the figure to under 700 billion and that was dropping almost weekly as they overhauled/data mined the older computer systems.

edit on 22-8-2011 by vipertech0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

Last that I saw they had dropped the figure to under 700 billion and that was dropping almost weekly as they overhauled/data mined the older computer systems.

edit on 22-8-2011 by vipertech0596 because: (no reason given)

So there's no truth to the allegations of fraud?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Okay, a couple morsels for the OSers.

I know the images can't be trusted, but it is important to see what images are claimed as genuine by the authorities. If they're claiming impossible things as FACT, their credibility should be suspect.

Look at these shots, and envision this steel panel falling about a quarter mile and hitting the pavement without shattering the concrete, or managing to pop out the landing gear. We are to believe the landing gear had so much momentum it snapped all the bolts holding the wall panel into place, yet the wall panel's momentum was negligible after falling a quarter mile.

Anyone with any common sense can see there would be some pretty massive damage had that panel really fallen a quarter mile, but the concrete sidewalk looks fine, and even the asphalt damage seems minimal. It looks like it was dropped a few feet, not 6 dozen stories.

Note the burning car in one image, and the American flag in the other, and the lack of any bystanders in both. Rational people would surmise these are staged images, yet the police department swears they are genuine.

Fact:
These images are provided by the NYPD as proof of a plane.

They show a full exterior wall panel, weighing multiple tons, which was knocked out of the tower by landing gear from Flight 11:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/689f38072099.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1673721e7334.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 23-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

3.. The demolition of the twin towers had been previously planned in the late 80's. (yank)

4. Planes definetly hit the twin towers. ( Yank )

As I said ealier show me evidence of a tire. I think we have one for the OS.
edit on 23-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
OSers use the old wives' tale that a tornado can make a straw pierce a telephone pole as proof that if anything speeds up fast enough, it'll cut through just about anything else.
Regardless how often I prove otherwise, this is offered as fact, but it is FALSE.

Therefore:

FACT:

Straw CANNOT pierce a telephone pole in a hurricane:

Q: There are reports of straw and other debris penetrating cattle, trees and other solid objects during a tornado. Does this occur because of the wind speeds involved, or is there any truth to something I was told which is the "inside" of the tornado is a perfect vacuum that causes solid objects to basically "open up" or pull apart?

A: You're correct, there are confirmed reports of straws penetrating trees or boards in tornadoes. Years ago some thought that tornado winds were fast enough to drive straws into trees, but measurements of tornado wind speeds have shown that they rarely approach 300 mph. The air pressure inside a tornado is lower than the surrounding pressure, but is far from a perfect vacuum. The most generally accepted theory about what happens is that the winds bend trees or boards enough to open up the grains, a straw flies in and the tree straightens up when the tornado moves on. (12-29-96)

Source

Intense winds can bend a tree or other objects, creating cracks in which debris (e.g., hay straw) becomes lodged before the tree straightens and the crack tightens shut again. All bizarre damage effects have a physical cause inside the roiling maelstrom of tornado winds.

Source

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
More OS FACT:

The concrete at ground zero heated up to 3000 degrees, causing it to liquify.

As proof of this astonishing fact, the New York Police Museum offers an exhibit with high resolution images of two police side arms found encased in the re-solidified concrete:

NY Police Museum Exhibit

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The FBI still says these are the terrorists. But when they are found alive, the FBI says their identity was stolen, and its not the terrorist.

Source

FACT:

FBI has not revised their original 19 suspects even though they believe some used false IDs.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
FACT:

Some people claimed witnessing missiles:

Account of Anthony Bartolomey – File No: 9110013
Q. When you arrived there, did any civilians report anything to you?
A. Yes. Numerous civilians were telling me that a plane had hit the building. There were
discrepancies as to the type of plane. Some were saying it was a Cessna or Leer jet type, a
small jet plane. Some said it was a large passenger plane. One person actually said that it
was like a military style plane that actually shot missiles into the building.

Account of Peter Fallucca – File No: 9110388
The mention of a “fireball or something” in this account is also unusual.
It was a big fireball or something from the plane I guess, came from across the street in front
of our rig, and as we get out of the rig, there's a cop, city police officer, in the street. He's
telling us, "I'm getting out of here. I just saw a rocket." He said he saw it come off the
Woolworth Building and hit the tower.

Account of Brian Dixon - File No: 9110166
At that point I assumed you can't have two -- it can't be an accident to have two planes. So, I
don't know if there's planes or missiles or what but something was hitting this thing.
You saw debris was falling down.

Source

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
FACT:

Many FBI agents were on the scene talking about planes:

Account of Chris Kagenaar - File No: 9110014
What happened was then the second plane hit the tower, and it was a loud noise, I mean, it
hit, and at first I was like this can’t be happening. It’s like lightning doesn’t strike twice….
As I’m dropping off the patient, the FBI agent comes up to me and he says, oh, man, I just
heard there’s a third plane coming in.

Account of Felton Jarjean - File No: 9110041
I would say right around that time while we were right under here, under the Westside
Highway and pedestrian bridge, I seen a second plane coming. I’m thinking isn’t that plane too
low? I’m like.. .then I noticed, I seen it turn. It turned and went right in the building. But we’re
behind, like this is the building, it went in, and you see the explosion in the front... ...
Everybody talking about -around that time- there's another plane coming. I mean, we didn’t
know because we didn’t have a TV and we didn’t have a radio. We was just going our way. We
heard it from the FBI agents or agents down there.

Account of Michael Wernick - File No: 9110080
We were there resting five, ten minutes. We heard reports that possibly more planes were
coming in our direction and that was from the FBI.

Account of Sidney Parris – File No: 9110347
After that, FBI agent came down the block. He identified some landing gear that was in front of
our rig, asked me to make sure no pedestrians came down the block to interfere with any type
of metals and debris that were there, because they were trying to identify to put the pieces
back together for the plane.

Account of James Curran - File No: 9110412
No, we were on the 16 floor when it was confirmed that another plane hit tower two. At that
point, someone that was supposedly Secret Service, which disappeared, we never knew
where he went, he said there was a third incoming flight.

Account of Warren Smith - File No: 9110223
I also received reports while I was walking up from an FBI agent that there were more planes
up in the air unaccounted for. So I passed this on to my guys that were near me.

Account of Terence Rivera - File No: 9110343
This account is especially peculiar…
There was a -- he wasn't a regular security guard. He had a weapon on him. I don't know if
he was FBI or Secret Service and he was trying to put the pants out on one individual that was
conscious. His pants were still smoldering. I took the can, fire extinguisher off the truck and
then sprayed down the pants on the person that was still conscious. At that time, I had asked
him where did this individual [had] come from. He told me when the plane had hit, a fire ball
had shot down the elevator shaft and had blown people out of the lobby
Sometime while we were doing that, that same individual that was -- when we first got there,
that was trying to put the pants out, he came over and he is saying to us that it's a terrorist
attack. You guys are too close. It's a terrorist attack.
Then I went -- that same individual, the security or -- he told me to go over to the command
post and let them know it's a terrorist attack. There are more planes in the air.

Source

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
FACT:

Of those people who provided details of the object they saw, the majority reported anything but a large airliner.

Source

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

4. Planes definetly hit the twin towers. ( Yank )

5.FBI has not revised their original 19 suspects even though they believe some used false IDs ( Yank )

Ok Yank, I found this one I can add without reviewing it more. The rest I would like to look into a bit or maybe see what the other side has to say.

I guess dpd's claims are nill then. W/E Thanks again for all your effort Yank.

edit on 23-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join