It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 The facts and the proof only.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

Ta ok. Ya absolutly agree to that point and yes those are thoughts that are always at the back of my mind so good observation.
I don't how it might spark a little more interest here. The fact that this thread is about the facts and proof only must not look to inviting for some reason. IDK.

edit on 21-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Forgot to proof read.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

K, back on topic.

The Pentagon was constructed of reinforced concrete except for the outer perimeter wall, which was limestone. However, the punch out hole, allegedly in the C ring light well, was a limestone wall too.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Pentagon "impact" zone was a direct hit on the Office of Naval Intelligence, which had just been moved to the newly renovated area that was struck. 39 out of 40 investigators were killed, and all of their files and investigations were lost. Among other things, the ONI investigates fraud.

Donald Rumsfeld admitted on Sept. 10, 2001 that the Pentagon had "lost" $2.3 Trillion.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Fact:

Leaked documents and candid statements by CIA directors indicate an ongoing disinformation program called "Operation Mockingbird" has controlled all mainstream media since the 40s:

In the second half of the 20th century, the burgeoning American media was co-opted by something called Operation Mockingbird, the CIA's subversion of the free press in America. Frank Wisner, who ran the project in the 1940s and 1950s for the Agency, once famously said that the American media was like his own "...personal Wurlitzer; I can play any tune I want on it and America will follow along."

In the 1970s, CIA director William Colby admitted, "The CIA owns assets at every major media outlet in America, TV networks, newspapers, publishing houses, and magazines."

In a 1977 Rolling Stone article, Carl Bernstein estimated that there were hundreds, perhaps thousands, of CIA-friendly assets at all the major TV networks, newspapers and periodicals in America.

We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director (from first staff meeting in 1981)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

To believe the media are not completely corrupt would be contrary to known facts and current events, or should I link to something about Rupert Murdoch?

edit on 22-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
It is childish and is name calling ! To make a judgement call on someone you havn't even met ? Because of a frivalous disagreement on wheather any photo or image on the net can be faked and photo shopped?
]There by, my reasoning that no images, or photos ,can be taken seriously as evidence, on either side of this debate ? When for all you know everything on the NET or WEB is vulnerable to the Gov. filters?

If you seriously think that all those images and videos are faked, then my honest opinion is that you are a delusional nut case. I can be politically correct about it, but I prefer honesty.

Here's a probing question in the interest of your ignorance. How old are you?

That is none of your bussiness and irrelevant.

Again it dosn't take physics to know for an absolute fact that the core of main support columns should have gone nowhere. To give you some kind of a clue, as to the power it would take to bring down a core column like
that ? Tied into bedrock ? An outside force ? Go nuclear. Oh there I go all bare assed and ready for another very childish judgement call. But please bring it on.

I guess that explains it. You think you don't require to understand any physics in order to understand how such a collapse would occur. Fact is, you do need to understand some physics.

What you are demonstrating here is typical truther proof. It is a completely baseless assertion and when asked to explain it the answer is somewhere along the lines "its obvious" or "everyone knows this".

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

If you seriously think that all those images and videos are faked, then my honest opinion is that you are a delusional nut case. I can be politically correct about it, but I prefer honesty.

This is a standard answer. "Politically Correct" for some people, is an excuse for laziness. Honestly.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

Well it's not like I'm all broken up, by something you think, because you can't wrap your brain around the facts.
So are you still her to call names or do you have anything of value to add on behalf of the OS?
CGI.
edit on 22-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

]

Having faith in psychopathic liars isn't delusional ?

Gotta be kidding.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

So you decided to not address the issue of how you have determined your OP "fact" other than an argument from authority, and then decided to create a straw man argument as counter attack against my observation that you are holding a delusional position. And on top of that you call me childish and accuse me of having nothing to add. All in a thread about the facts and the proof only. Is it just me or is there an atmosphere of irony here?

Its all fine with me that you take your "fact" on faith, the only issue I have is that you call it a fact. It just does not cut it in the real world. You will have to do better if you want to convince others that your "fact" is actually true.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
reply to post by randyvs

So you decided to not address the issue of how you have determined your OP "fact" other than an argument from authority, and then decided to create a straw man argument as counter attack against my observation that you are holding a delusional position. And on top of that you call me childish and accuse me of having nothing to add. All in a thread about the facts and the proof only. Is it just me or is there an atmosphere of irony here?

Its all fine with me that you take your "fact" on faith, the only issue I have is that you call it a fact. It just does not cut it in the real world. You will have to do better if you want to convince others that your "fact" is actually true.

well, then if us truthers offend you, please be our guest and leave.......we won't miss you at all.....we're trying to figure some things out and don't need someone coming in here calling everyone names like a little kid....

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

dpd

yousaid
[What people don't understand is this... The government isn't one faceless entity. It's not "they" and "them". It's people. Regular people that just come and go to work like everybody else. Whether you are CIA, NSA, whoever... It's still just people. Every time somebody throws out these accusations, they aren't accusing some faceless shadow people... They're accusing real people of being mass murderers. ]

Why wouldn't people understand people accusing people? That's what the official story does when they say it was alqueda and the boogie woogie man Bin Laden did it. Are you saying Arabs arn't regular people?

edit on 19-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Besides all that you're wrong about that regular people crap. The Bush family are regular Nazis maybe. But not regular people by any stretch. Most politicians can be shown to be psychos. Guess what ? Psychos have no remorse. You can't possibly tell me, that people who can get up in front of millions and lie constantly, are normal people ! For crips sakes man was Nero a normal person ? He set Rome ablaze and blamed the Christians.
What's so hard to believe about history repeating itself, because they don't change a game plan that works.
edit on 19-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

All this rant proves, is that you're just another person with some bizarre obsession with hating Bush and the government... and you just want to blame everything on the planet on them, whether there's any rational reason to or not. Talk about creating a boogie man. The chronic Bush haters are about as guilty of that has anybody on the planet. You're falsely accusing what would amount to thousands of your fellow countrymen, as playing a role in mass murder... That's what you're doing. And the closest thing you can come up with as proof, is saying that you're a metal worker, and you don't think the core should have collapsed. That's it... That's your big proof. And the reason why you can't come up with anything more than that, is because there isn't anything more. So because you can't understand how something collapsed, that means you get to accuse thousands of people of mass murder? Ridiculous.

I don't know what's up with this faux poll, or fact finding effort... or whatever it is you're claiming the thread to be. Why don't you just start a thread that's honest and title it: "I irrationally hate Bush and the Government, and here's why". At least that would be honest.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dpd11

All this rant proves, is that you're just another person with some bizarre obsession with hating Bush and the government

Well if that's all you get from it that's on you. You can suck down all the lies you want. As a cop (which I assume you are) I can see why you would want to. Stands to reason. Feathers your nest just fine. Even though a lot of coips do believe it was a rogue government at work. At least I can say a lot of officers still got cahounnies.

Who are you to ridicule my stance when you don't even acknowledge the gigantic difference between a metal worker and an ironworker. You obviously don't know squat pal..

I'm spending my time here talking about the things I know. Not the things I have to research. Not what I think and/or claim. It's what I know and am trying to get across to you. Accept it or suck up lies, I really don't care.

:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dpd11

Why dont you go educate yourself about the topic at hand? It seems as your ignorance is far too great to comprehend the terms used here, go check on Bush's background, you may end up being a "Bush hater" yourself.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
And here come the names and paranoid accusations. lol I knew it was only a matter of time. I always know I'm making a dent when the best anybody can think to do is call me ignorant. I understand the topic perfectly, thanks. And why you think I'm a cop, or what that has to do with anything, I have no clue. But that's OK... Just more proof of what I just said... Most of the people that believe this nonsense all suffer form some irrational hatred of authority and the government. What you believe has absolutely nothing to do with "proof', or 'evidence', or anything else that's logical. Maybe some day you guys will be accused of committing some horrific crime by a bunch of people, using nothing more than some insane conspiracy that makes no sense at all. Then you'll know what it feels like.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dpd11

And here come the names and paranoid accusations. lol I knew it was only a matter of time. I always know I'm making a dent when the best anybody can think to do is call me ignorant.

I'm not calling names or making any paranoid accusations, but I don't see you disputing the facts I provided to the thread...sup?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

edit on 22-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: Guess i did stutter that time

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dpd11
And here come the names and paranoid accusations. lol I knew it was only a matter of time. I always know I'm making a dent when the best anybody can think to do is call me ignorant. I understand the topic perfectly, thanks. And why you think I'm a cop, or what that has to do with anything, I have no clue. But that's OK... Just more proof of what I just said... Most of the people that believe this nonsense all suffer form some irrational hatred of authority and the government. What you believe has absolutely nothing to do with "proof', or 'evidence', or anything else that's logical. Maybe some day you guys will be accused of committing some horrific crime by a bunch of people, using nothing more than some insane conspiracy that makes no sense at all. Then you'll know what it feels like.

is your purpose here on this thread to maybe pull people over to your side? or is it just to ridicule? ridicule does not equal pulling people over to your side...hope that helps....

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

It's odd that you are talking about being called ignorant. You didn't quote that and I can't find it either. Hope I didn't miss it.

Something else about paranoid accusations, as to you being a cop ? You need to deny it before it can become a paranoid accusation. Havn't seen you do that yet and everyone knows if you are you must I.D. yourself. You could get into big trouble denying it when asked. I think I'm right even more so now that you pretend, to not know where I get the idea, dpd.

As far as anything else in your post ? I've satisfied myself you don't know a damn thing about this subject on your own. Let me say it now, you're ignorant and havn't made a dent in anything but your own head when you bumped it.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

I guess you could be right. It is pretty silly to say no image or video can be trusted.

Good thing I took it down as one of the facts. Deluuuuusional for sure.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I am not sure what your straw man arguments are doing in a topic called "911 The facts and the proof only". Why don't you come with proof for your "fact"? But its your party,

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

It's odd that you are talking about being called ignorant. You didn't quote that and I can't find it either. Hope I didn't miss it.

Something else about paranoid accusations, as to you being a cop ? You need to deny it before it can become a paranoid accusation. Havn't seen you do that yet and everyone knows if you are you must I.D. yourself. You could get into big trouble denying it when asked. I think I'm right even more so now that you pretend, to not know where I get the idea, dpd.

As far as anything else in your post ? I've satisfied myself you don't know a damn thing about this subject on your own. Let me say it now, you're ignorant and havn't made a dent in anything but your own head when you bumped it.

Wow... Sounds like someone is getting upset. More name calling. I don't have to deny anything and I don't have to tell you anything. This is just an internet forum. I have no idea what YOU think it is... Even if I was a cop, I don't have to admit to anything. I have no idea where you got that from. Probably cop shows on TV. But of course, this is just more of the usual stuff from conspiracy theorists... Accusing people of being something with no facts, no logic, no proof... Then claiming that the simple act of making the accusation is proof. LOL Pretty much the same way they "prove" everything else they believe. 'Oh... I say there's a conspiracy, and all these people are in on it. Proof? Oh... Well, my proof is that I say so.' LOL

But how predictable... After all I've said and info I've offered... I'm now labeled "ignorant" and told that I "don't know a damn thing". So I guess that's a great excuse to just dismiss everything I say from here on out. How convenient. What a perfect way to get rid of anybody who offers something that opposes your beliefs... Just proclaim they don't know anything and call them ignorant. So I guess your claims must not be very strong then, if you have to resort to that.

And Yankee, I haven't addressed much of what you've said, because frankly... I wouldn't even know where to begin. If I'm correct... you apparently believe the plane crashes were some sort of "cgi" effect that the media created, and that all the people involved in this alleged plot, were brain washed by the government. Yeah... OK. If that makes sense to you, then go with it.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dpd11

You guys keep posting and I've even begged, for something I can add to the list in your favor. Kind of says enough right there dosn't it? Might as well put back the fact I deleted.

Can you do anything besides argue ?

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join