It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Dodges Medical Marijuana Question In Minnesota

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
From rawstory.com...

Obama Dodges Medical Marijuana Question In Minnesota

You would think that a black president might be more inclined to throw out the fascist policies of the prohibition that serves Big Corporate. But no...just the same ole' tired propagandistic BS that ignores how many doctors are admitting that marijuana is one of the most, if not THE most, valuable medicine known to mankind.

Caution: Video contains the president of the United States having no idea how to respond to common sense (followed by health care propaganda suggesting that anybody who doesn't support Obama doesn't care about anybody)...

www.rawstory.com...
edit on 8/15/11 by HenryTwoTimes because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/15/11 by HenryTwoTimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by HenryTwoTimes

You would think that a black president might be more inclined to throw out the fascist policies of the prohibition that serves Big Corporate.

Funny, I was thinking the exact opposite.

Obama has so much going against him already, doing so would only throw more fuel on the fire. Although I am anti-prohibition, I am glad Obama isn't the one to take a stand against prohibition.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

“A lot of states are making decisions about medical marijuana,” Obama explained. “As a controlled substance, the issue is then that is it being prescribed by a doctor as opposed to… you know, well, I’ll leave it at that.”

I think that states the US Gov policy pretty well. In states where medical marijuana is legal, as far as the US Gov is concerned, Dr.s are prescribing ILLEGAL drugs.

He is basically backing up their stance that even if local police or state police do not arrest someone for medical marijuana, the US Gov can and will.
He seems to suggest that the Dr.s are at question here for prescribing a controlled substance.

At least thats how I heard it.
edit on 15-8-2011 by Darkblade71 because: typos

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Dudes... Obama dodges every question. He never gives a straight answer.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
Dudes... Obama dodges every question. He never gives a straight answer.

Why are you pointing the finger at Obama? I have never seen a politician answer pretty much any question with a straight answer.

Politicians are politicians. They all are the same IMO, politics are used to divide us, and it works great.

Legalize all drugs, tax them and then if someone is an addict, get them into rehab, is someone commits a crime, send them to jail/fine them etc, but don't consider it a crime to be an addict.

This stupid war on drugs is just a war on people. Jeesh, when are we going to figure that out?

Harm None
Peace

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by HenryTwoTimes

The funny thing is, if Obama was really smart and really wanted to get re-elected he would legalize drugs. People didn't like FDR because he could spend a lot of money, they liked him because he ended alcohol prohibition. It's that simple -- people like freedom.
edit on 15-8-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Originally posted by HenryTwoTimes

You would think that a black president might be more inclined to throw out the fascist policies of the prohibition that serves Big Corporate.

Funny, I was thinking the exact opposite.

Obama has so much going against him already, doing so would only throw more fuel on the fire. Although I am anti-prohibition, I am glad Obama isn't the one to take a stand against prohibition.

I was kind of making that original statement in jest, as it should be apparent that anybody who even runs for president is a stooge in the employment of fascist goons.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Lol voting is rigged by the CIA so what does it matter if he legalizes drugs or not.

top topics

join