It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excellent Video Detailing Lots of Recent Alien Mass Sightings

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Couldn't find a thread in the search function, I would guess this has already been posted but I thought I would just in case it hasn't

The stunning thing to think about is that all of these sighting were mass sightings, so their is either alot of testing projects going on or there are legitimate sightings.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Yep, already posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Most of the "UFO's" in that video are hoaxes and/or debunked.

edit on 14-8-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: punctuation

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
OMG IF I SEE THIS VIDEO ONCE AGAIN IM GOING TO FLIP THIS DANG LAPTOP

i hate how this is being spread around more then real and actual ufo vids UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
fake fake fake fake fake fake and a bunch of rocket launches. Some of the same one are shown multiple times.... Did the editor run out of UFO footage or something?

Formula for internet ufo hysteria: compile a bunch of rocket launches, some lights in the sky, some fake footage, add "requiem for a dream" theme music and you have yourself a video that will be sure to get the tin foil hats excited.

"Alien UFO disclosure emenent...."
edit on 14-8-2011 by Nomad451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

Still good to see this video again
Thanks OP

The spiral's are nice one's
Some say they are malfunctioning rockets.So i guess our ancestors living in caves had the same problem with their rockets then too.Man Hunanity never learns it seems

rabbithole2.com...

And he divided them sheep from goats. Sheep for lamb chops with mint sauce bahhhhh
Goats are stubon and dont follow like mindless zombies,goats have independant free will.
Sheep get barbequed goats go free!

edit on 14-8-2011 by hrmmm because: additional comment

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

The phone call was in 1997 its now 2011, nothings happened, i believe a lot of the sightings are military or strange weather patterns or CGI, i just want that one video that sticks right out, but it never comes, why, because their just not here i'm afraid, which if you really think about it is probably for the best, interesting tho.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hrmmm

The majority of those spirals represent a particular type of shield or tool, this has been proven.

You can even see that the men in the etchings are holding the "spiral"

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Has the Norway and Jeruselem ones been debunked though? They both had multiple recordings from various different locations?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by micmac08

The phone call was also a hoax. The guy who called rang art bell the next night admitting to it and even putting on his panic voice again to prove it.

The satellite being knocked out was a coincidence. I still believe the satellite story to be a hoax on Art Bell's behalf, this phone call was pre-meditated by the panic man and art himself

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

The norway spiral has since been shown to be a rocket. There is a massive and extensive thread on ATS detailing this to incredible detail.

The jerusalem UFO I'm not sure about... I think there are also extensive threads on ATS debunking the footage to be CGI

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Really? i did not know that,you got a link i can go and have a read of?
Thanks!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Whats more just before the UFO (in Jeru-sal-heam) shot up,it was shot at

Now lets think a moment,was it a iranian airraft and thats why the IDF shot at it? if so you mean to tell me they flew an aircraft all the way to the city in the heart of israel to the dome, to go peek at christianitys holy place?
So we can rule out it being terestrial.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hrmmm

I'll see if I can find it. It was either meant to be a shield or some kind of "gong" like the large metal plate that the chinese hit with a mallet

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
Has the Norway and Jeruselem ones been debunked though? They both had multiple recordings from various different locations?

Here's the Jerusalem UFO thread in the HOAX bin because it was proven to be a hoax:

Just because there were videos from multiple locations doesn't make it real. Hoaxers can record from many different locations and adjust the settings of their CGI "UFO" to match that particular location.

edit on 14-8-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
It appeared on an MSM "news" broadcast - so you gotta
QUESTION the real reason for the story

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I watched the video and did not see a single alien, claims of "mass alien sightings" or references to "mass alien sightings". The thread subject seems to me to be totally inappropriate.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFlash

It is the title of the you tube clip, so that if anybody else finds it on youtube and goes to post it. When they search for the title of the clip on here they will find that it has already been discussed. So I'd say entirely appropriate.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451

The norway spiral has since been shown to be a rocket. There is a massive and extensive thread on ATS detailing this to incredible detail.

The jerusalem UFO I'm not sure about... I think there are also extensive threads on ATS debunking the footage to be CGI

There is no way that the Norway spiral is a rocket. A lot of explanations were presented but there is not one that stand scrutiny. Debunkers are working double time here trying to sway the opinion of those uninformed about this incident.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItsEvolutionBaby
It appeared on an MSM "news" broadcast - so you gotta
QUESTION the real reason for the story

Remember oct 28 2011

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker

Originally posted by Nomad451

There is no way that the Norway spiral is a rocket. A lot of explanations were presented but there is not one that stand scrutiny. Debunkers are working double time here trying to sway the opinion of those uninformed about this incident.

Agreed.

Here is an interesting picture taken by the hubble telescope.

www.space.com...

The explanation given in the article is bogus, but the picture itself is priceless when you consider what people witnessed in Norway.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join