It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excellent Video Detailing Lots of Recent Alien Mass Sightings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by hrmmm

And he divided them sheep from goats. Sheep for lamb chops with mint sauce bahhhhh Goats are stubon and dont follow like mindless zombies,goats have independant free will. Sheep get barbequed goats go free!

Is that how it went?
I did not think it concerned the killing of the animal since either of these can be milked and so to assume they were butchered is irrelevant and unrelated to this particular parable which means to offer people an actual part in the choice to live a life of relative ease wealth and provision or live a precarious, hard scrabble, existence living on trash and garbage.

I thought it was sheep are tended to cared for and fed from the hand of the master and the goat must constantly search for it's food, foraging through scrub for a little bit of garbage.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Confused to no end WHY on a website devoted to UFO's, people are complaining about this compilation? Is it the one weird phone call? Has to be.

This is a great video I loved it and glad you re-posted because although I thought it would remain in my "subscribed to" threads list it somehow made it way off and got lost due to inactivity.

It's a shame people think UFO's are being manufactured by humans for humans. This is just not true because they were here before our technology even allowed us to create them in photographic, historical and archeological evidence through artistic rendering, glyphs and carvings.

There's just a lot more of them showing up now and this puts UFO's front and center in the news. One or two instances in this montage MAY (and I am not even saying THIS for certain) be faked or naturally earthy explainable phenomena.

The other 90 percent of those are genuine mysteries with no logical theories that fit or are even suggested, ( I did say logical - oh and PLAUSIBLE too?)...other than UFO.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
All the sightings in this video have been discussed and shown to be ....

China 1...Long exposure picture of plane or helicopter
China 2...Rocket
Norway..Rocket
Sydney..Another Rocket
Moscow...Cloud
Jerusalem .... ... Four letters , begins with H....and it was
New York ...Balloons
California...Sky divers
And on and on and on

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
reply to post by micmac08

The phone call was also a hoax. The guy who called rang art bell the next night admitting to it and even putting on his panic voice again to prove it.

The satellite being knocked out was a coincidence. I still believe the satellite story to be a hoax on Art Bell's behalf, this phone call was pre-meditated by the panic man and art himself

LOL so easily debunked. Id like to hear him calling in again to admit it was a hoax. Why would you post this to dismiss something without puttin fourth any evidence.

same old debunkers.. yawn

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by fordizzl3

post by fordizzl3
LOL so easily debunked. Id like to hear him calling in again to admit it was a hoax.

So why don't you search for it ? , to save you the trouble I did it for you .
Here it is , Area 51 caller admitting the Hoax.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Spoken like a true paid debunker. That list reads like something you folks get at your paid shill orientation seminar. I mean, there is no way any of the things shown could be anything but alien, yet you lot persist.

You can't stop the truth, Gortex!!!!!!!! Victory will be mine!!!!!!

Of course, tired old explanations or not, they are 100% true. But they fall on deaf and ignorant ears.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Has this one been posted on here? I couldn't find it anywhere.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by eyesonskys

Incredible footage.

The orbs are real. They are responsible for creating the crop circles.
In ancient folk lore they went under a variety of names.
Will'o'Wisp's and fairies were probably their most commonly used names.

They are the spirits of the Nephilim, bound to the earth.

edit on 15-8-2011 by XplanetX because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2011 by XplanetX because: inserted extra clip

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX
reply to post by eyesonskys

Incredible footage.
The orbs are real. They are responsible for creating the crop circles.
In ancient folk lore they went under a variety of names.
Will'o'Wisp's and fairies were probably their most commonly used names.
They are the spirits of the Nephilim, bound to the earth.

Did you actually watch the video you posted ?
They show that it was a Hoax , they even show someone recreating it , how can you say " The orbs are real" when clearly they're not .

www.circlemakers.org...
edit on 15-8-2011 by gortex because: eta link

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Haha. Posted the wrong one. I have added the other one so people can make up their own mind.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join