It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan and Eve

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Uh Satan laying with Eve?
Sick man. Lay off the crack.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You just created another version of Genesis I bet if you keep on going you will change the entire Old Testament and make you own bible, it isn't what the leader of the Mormons did?

Can you imagine the money you can make with a different interpretation of the bible?

brainiac.... the old testament that is read is a different version .... it isn't the original .. uggghhhh... people these days... "I read the bible version of genesis first, so it's true!" lol yeh sure...

The individual (magestica) who started this thread is "close" ... but is using the butchered version to explain it...

I've explained it lots.. .

But what happened, from beginning:

GOD (Thee God Respondsible for US) ..
Created his wife,
they in turn together made the first begotten son (begotten: from the father)
he is Jesus... (or known as Jesus to us) ..
Then GODs Wife created ANOTHER son, without the permission of her counterpart (GOD) ... therefore not begotten, so not from the father...
she was ashamed and cast him aside... he took off and created for himself many aeons with a ball of luminous fire (sun) ... after which he created the authorities, and they made angels and all that fun stuff, ... then because GODs wife was so ashamed and wept, GOD saw this, and sent the holy spirit to her after he placed her in the 9th AEON, ( he put her there so she would correct her defiency) ... he came to her and showed himself to her in the form of the first perfect being (a human body) ... and he also spoke to her, although the second son thought there was only himself and his mother in existance, so when GOD spoke, the second son thought it was his mother.
and the second son seen the image of the first perfect being in the water, and said to the authorities Come, Let us make man in the image of the first perfect being.... and the second son appointed each authority to create each seperate part of the human body ...

now while all this was going on, the mother (GODs WIFE) was trying to find a way to steal the power which her son stole from her (the second son)
so after they created the body it lay there useless and lifeless....
soooooooo GODs WIFE decided to trick the authorities into tricking the second son into breathing the power which he stole into the face of the lifeless being... and boom the lifeless being woke up ... and all the authorities and the second son were angry because they had been tricked because the man they created was more intelligent than them and were angry that he could think better than them....

so then they devised a plan to try and steal back the power which the second son blew into the body....
and they put ADAM to sleep.... and created the female out of the power that was in him, not out of his rib-bone...
and GODs WIFE seen what they were trying to do, so she sent herself down into EVE
and when ADAM awoke he saw the power laying next to him and awoke "mentally" type of thing..
Than ... GOD having mercy on us sent his first begotten son to us... in the form of an eagle on the "tree" ...... and enlightened us.... we then noticed our nakedness and felt shame towards the second son who told us not to touch the "tree" (not to think for yourself... i.e. right and wrong) ... and once we noticed our nakedness he knew we had touched that "tree" and he was furious .... but because we had shame and repented we found favor in GOD's eyes, because we realized our fault (which the second son still has not done)
and the second son got angry cast us out of his paradise, and the paradise of his authorities and angels... into the valley of the shadow of death, where we currently are... and then the second son and his authorities ONE more time, tried to steal the power and devised a plan to transform into the likeness of a human, and they slept with EVE and created duplicates of the original bodies... and created sin by doing so...

the second son never met his father, never seen the true heaven....
he created this place in ignorance and therefore is a shadow of the place we are truely from ..

Hope you took the time to read this ... it is rather important .. as its been well hidden .. it stinks of rationale, well when dealing with the unknown that is..

if you want to know anything else PLEASE ask .. Don't just ask where I got it.. because I won't tell you..... right away anyhow ..

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I think I've read this, and well......does it say that God's wife created the second son without God's permission, or does it say that she created him "Without her Consort"...(GOD)?

the first would indicate that well, she would have had to have his permission to create anything, the second would seem more to indicate that really neither of them could really create perfection without the other.....that the two had to be in agreement....

[edit on 17-3-2005 by dawnstar]

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
need a wife? Kinda takes away any kind of omnipotence of God, doesn't it? In Genesis (2:18), it was a little while after God created man that God said "it was not good for the man to be alone" (not "anyone", or "man and I", or "a being").

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   

why would God need a wife

beats hell out of sheep.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
I think I've read this, and well......does it say that God's wife created the second son without God's permission, or does it say that she created him "Without her Consort"...(GOD)?

the first would indicate that well, she would have had to have his permission to create anything, the second would seem more to indicate that really neither of them could really create perfection without the other.....that the two had to be in agreement....

[edit on 17-3-2005 by dawnstar]

actually .. it says that she created it without the permission of her consort..
without his permission .. not necessarily without his knowledge, .... SHE ASSUMED he would not approve and cast the second son aside...

Before they (GOD & his WIFE) created the FIRST begotten son, GODs WIFE asked GOD for the same powers as him, but the thing is... I don't think she asked for ALL of them .. She had doubt....
The reasons for all the actions taken are really the mystery of GOD...
but in all the stories I've heard of the "beginning" for a story, it sure sounds more realistic than ONE almighty GOD who sometimes likes us and sometimes hates us....
Not to mention Jesus himself said Jealousy isn't of God...
well then why is the GOD of Genesis a jealous GOD?... lol

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
need a wife? Kinda takes away any kind of omnipotence of God, doesn't it? In Genesis (2:18), it was a little while after God created man that God said "it was not good for the man to be alone" (not "anyone", or "man and I", or "a being").

Why do men need women? .... They don't ... it's a choice..

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Interesting to say the least , and while I am not totally convinced that God sent out Adam and Eve both do to a sexual inpropriaty of just Eve. Which in fact led to Adam and Eve being mated for life outside the Garden of Eden. I can't understand why God would condone adultry, as obviously by this dictation Satan would have been the first to soil Eve. That is to say God allowed Eve to mate with Satan , then allowed Adam to sin by his hand when he sent them out together as a mated couple. Or are you saying they had an Orgy and Adam got sloppy seconds....That makes a little since, But why would there be references to knowledge, is that the carnal knowledge. that doesn't seem to overt....God should have thought when he created a mate that this would happen , other wise why create female, why not male or another animal such as a pet for capanionship.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
^^ Yes but that's if God was going to do anything .. he applied his help... but he put his consort (his "wife" in the ninth so she could take care of her problem) and Yaltabaoth cursed women most likely because his own mother cast him aside.

(sain4God) Yeh, that's great that "GOD" said that man needed a wife right then and there at that exact point in the bible.. so what? that's man .. The bible isn't a story about God.. if you haven't noticed it's about people, and how "God" has interacted... the person you're believing to be God is Satan, Satan created us.. trying to duplicate what he seen from the REAL God.. when the REAL God was communicating with his consort.. (wife) We haven't known the father.. JESUS said that himself..We haven't known the father UNTIL Jesus, therefore the person whom we thought was God was actually Satan, Jesus just didn't outright say it like that. Because when we find the beginning he will show us the end.
Jesus CAME from the father, and returned to the father, the true father, Jesus' father...

[edit on 28/3/05 by dnero6911]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
During these passages there was man and God in the garden. That's it. How much time did it take to get from 2:7 to 2:18? Whereas at 2:18 -

The Lord God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him."

How long does it take for any man to get lonely? That's when God shook His head at Adam being bummed out. Now, it says helper. Helper for what? Does the garden require back-breaking work? No, that was the curse given to Adam after they were banished. The helper was a companion. Also note it says "suitable", not "below" or "to have dominion over". She was an equal joined together so they would be able to provide for each other.

God, being God, would therefore have no equal. He requires no help. To say He does is contradictory to the definition of omnipotent or omni-anything for that matter.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
you have the father, the son, and the holy spirit....
who do you think the holy spirit is?
there's daddy, and there's his son......well......

and well, if God wanted a wife, who are we to tell him he doesn't need one, anyways?

maybe he didn't need her, but well, maybe he wanted someone else, similar to him, for whatever reason he could only imagine....who knows....

why does it say that if adam and eve eat of the tree of life, they would become "like us".......maybe there's a whole slew of these omnipotent beings......is there any real proof otherwise?

what does it mean to blasphamy the holy spirit? and why is that the one unforgivable sin?

God seems very protective of the holy spirit, don't you think? I mean, ya, blasphamy the priests, and well, you probably will be forgiven, or maybe even God himself....but not the holy spirit...that feminine aspect of God.....

"a helper suitable for man"......

maybe by denying the holy spirit (that feminine aspect of God), and demonizing it, well, it gave reason for that "helper suitable for man" to be distorted to mean....a servant at man's command? thus placing man at odds against half of God, against creation, against half of humanity, and against half of himself also......striving always to control and subjugate it instead.....and well, I don't believe one can be a ruler of anything if one is busy ruling....since haven't you denied the absolute rule of God and taken it upon yourself to rule in his place?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join