It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange mechincal sounds in the sky

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
We say it's the TARDIS, underground DUMBS; we've been trying to rationalise this and it still remains unexplained so what is it ? These sounds in the sky, I for once am speechless and I have no idea what they are. So what are they ?

What are your opinions on these strange sounds ?
edit on 13-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
It sounds like the Gates of Hell being forced open, the TARDIS and the thing from Cloverfield wrapped up in one.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

We have gotten to the point where we have ran out of options, and no one still knows what this is. Here is the cloverfield's monsters roar compare it to the sound

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
If you hear clicking, whirring and locusts, then it's probably too late to run. Good thing is you won't remember

edit on 13-8-2011 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Something is coming...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The first one is fake. It even says "sound FX (effects)" in the title.

The second one, not sure.

The third and fourth have already been posted HERE and it was determined to likely be from construction going on nearby.

The last one sounds like large boats maybe creaking as they're moving around in the water.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
The first one is fake. It even says "sound FX (effects)" in the title.

The second one, not sure.

The third and fourth have already been posted HERE and it was determined to likely be from construction going on nearby.

The last one sounds like large boats maybe creaking as they're moving around in the water.

Sweetheart, the first is supposed to be fake. It's the TARDIS, compare the TARDIS to that sound

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
im gonna run these sounds thru a spectrum analyzer ....

if this is true, we gonna see what it is..

but since anyone can just add sounds and loop it, layer it with the original video. im just saying that.

don't like the sounds tho.

edit on 13-8-2011 by 2Unknown because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2011 by 2Unknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I hate to say it but the noise in Kiev sounds like...........
Trumpets.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

I'm not much good at solving stuff but if I use my imagination and think of traveling in one of those underground
tunnels under a mountain which I have done..and imagine what it could sound like as I slowly pass the
big ol fans that pump in air or pump it out then there could be a close match in the way these odd sounds from the sky come across on the videos. It's a whomp whomp whomp sound and yeah it's a little creepy sounding.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Second video sounds like wind whipping through material, possibly the mesh fencing at the edge of the balcony(?) or being channelled down the street. There may also be some sort of ventilator on the roof that spins when the wind blows, creating the sound.

There's a thread on it somewhere but I can't find it!
edit on 13/8/2011 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Most people are simply walking through the scene with no curiosity in mind. The lady with the baby carriage is the only one looking in the general area as the camera operator. Kinda odd for “noises in the sky”.
I’m not a noises in the sky professional, but I’m almost sure the camera operator is indeed creating the sounds and alerts nobody but those within close proximity, whom can hear it clearly.

I have also heard noises similar to that along construction zones too. But I have to lean towards the camera operator.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
I hate to say it but the noise in Kiev sounds like...........
Trumpets.

I thought the same thing at first also, but you can hear the beeping of backup alarms. Plus the comments of the youtube video also say there is construction going on in the area.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Well, having poked around, i do see an awful lot of recordings like these from around the world. I'd say a good slice of them are either hoaxes or cases of mistaken identity (audio-entity?) but it seems like the lion's share of them are genuine.

I certainly won't leap to the extraterrestrial conclusion tho, but there have been reports of sounds and rumblings for the last year or 2 by innumerable people and its been featured on the news many times. Its something, just cannot say what.

My gut says its not good tho.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The sounds over Kiev are apparently from the video game half life 2.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
This is the reason to why I joined ATS:

I was awoken by a sound like a train passing by my house. This is strange as where I live there are no train tracks. I looked out the window and saw nothing. The sound seemed to come from the sky. The loud "train"noise went away, but in the background I could still hear sounds that sounded like whale noises and metallic bangs. I tried recording the sound and the two first times I failed (apparently, I never recorded anything). During this thime I heard the train noise TWO more times. One of these times it was so loud I had to cover my ears. No airplanes where visible at the time. It was dark outside (00:10 at night something) yet you can hear the birds sing in the third sound clip. Isn't that strange?
The third time I tried recording the whale noises had almost faded completly, but I managed to get one (perhaps three if you count the third sound clip) sound on tape. I also managed to get one "train" noise but it was not as loud as the others had been (I'm not bothering to post it).Minutes later i heard two large bangs followed by a low rumbling noise, so I wipped out my recorder and caught this. NOTICE THE TWO LOUD "BREATHING SOUNDS" SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIRST AUDIO CLIP. THESE WHERE HEARD IN THE SKY. THEY WHERE ENOURMOUSLY LOUD.

It sounds a bit like a train, although It cannot be a train nor an airplan because:
The sounds followed eachother with only a few seconds (perhaps twenty) in between.
There are no traintracks here (atleast nowhere near my house)
No airplanes where visible in the sky.

I have had a similar experience a few months ago. But then I heard the high pitched ringing noise. It lasted for about three minutes.
I did get alot more audio than what I have posted so far. I'll try to digitaly enhance them because currently not all strange noises that I captured can be heard.
I acctually dropped my recorder down a three meter building whilst trying to place it on the window sill, so the fact that it can still record is somewhat of a miracle.

edit on 20-8-2011 by Sorgmodig because: Added_link

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
well hello there

www.youtube.com...
edit on 20-8-2011 by 2Unknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Last night 9/24/2011, I was awoken at 11:15 pm by a very loud humming/howling sound. I live in Western, Pa, approximately 1 hour south of Erie. I opened my window and the hair stood on the back of my neck when I heard this sound. It seemed to come from the sky and it sounded exactly like a post I saw on here. It sounded like a cross between a very loud vibrating machine and howling wind. It lasted about 10 min. Now here is my dilema. We have a race track that is about two miles from here and when the sound that woke me up seemed to go away, I could hear the sound of the race cars louder than normal. I have lived here at this location for four years and every Saturday they have the races during the summer and fall months, so I am very used to hearing "those" sounds, and they never wake me up. Now due to the beyond normal atmospheric conditions, the race sounds were much louder than normal, however, I still believe the sound that woke me up was not from the races. The sky was clear and I could see the stars, so I can rule out a large spacecraft creating the noise, unless of course it was invisible to human vision. Not sure what to think, but I would be very interested in knowing if some of these folks who have heard these sounds live near a raceway...Well, not sure what to think, but I will be listening carefully for sure now, and hope to hear this sound at a time when there are no races going on...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
About those Kiev videos: One of the youtube comments made me laugh "The tripods are attacking..... Where's Tom Cruise when you need him?"

edit on 25-9-2011 by xxnibiruxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Ive watched some of these video's.
I also have no idea of what this phenomena can be.

where i live, we have a garbage burning plant... whatever u may call it.
We also have a military airport 15 miles from my home.
Almost every day i can hear jetfighters flyover for practice or interceptions of Russian Bombers.

But yesterday, and the day before, ive witnessed the same strange sounds for some hours.
It was like the jetengines raging but the sound was stationary.
I wondered wether it could be the garbage plant, but they are still out of order for faulty building permits...

If it happens again i will try to capture it, but till then...
It is something new being added to our reality.
Electro-magnetic anomalys or the earth in pain from the frequency changes happening...

my first response, greetz Dennis

top topics

<<   2 >>

join