It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Brother knows all about my bunion op - and the fish pie I ate after it: How one woman found out

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
the goverment is not aloud to keep this infomatiom.
so they have otheres do it for them.
and get accses to it by court order.
it happens all the time.
just look at what Google do.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Theres a sticker over my webcam , am looking at that tiny mic there w suspicion too

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZIPMATT
reply to post by EvanB

Theres a sticker over my webcam , am looking at that tiny mic there w suspicion too

Yeah, I suppose they, whoever they are, could indeed access your computer remotely and bug you huh?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

They can do what they want : thank God they are some way liberal w UK citizens at least...
but you check out what follows re MHS . Enough to turn your blood cold ...
In other words one day soon they wont need courts, evidence , or anything like that to decide you need to be locked up : all they'll need is some asian doctors with frontal lobotomies
edit on 13-8-2011 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

and a couple of pieces of 'miscollated' info selected from xyz examples in link

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Even her GP’s surgery has not given her copies of her records, despite Angela being willing to pay for them. They suggested she pop into the surgery but when she did, there was nobody available to show them to her. t

This is particularly worrying as the NHS is currently compiling a controversial database of patients’ medical files.

Although it is expected to make it easier for doctors and nurses to treat patients, recent security breaches in the NHS and revelations that as many as 140,000 non-medical staff will be able to view the records have raised fears about possible breaches of patients’ human rights

It's no joke...and I dont like how the DM is assuming medical staff are any more trustworthy than the police

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

I believe that somewhere is this world you have to use a card to use the public bathroom.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Did you notice in this news article, that the papertrail in return was painstakingly slow, like they want you to give up on searching for who knows about you?

i encountered the very same thing in my attempt to get massachusetts free healthcare, and foodstamps since I am out of work.

I once put 8 copies of my application for foodstamps in the correct "dropbox" and they told me they never got it.

I applaud TPTB, they sure do coach the social services in feigned incompetece.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mustangill
reply to post by davesmart

I believe that somewhere is this world you have to use a card to use the public bathroom.

Yep

At Geo-post warehouses where not only are you searched going in and out, including taking shoes and socks off, but as you are working too every other hour. They also make you use a fob to get into the toilets, through every door (tracking your "movements" literally!)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by matthewgraybeal
Did you notice in this news article, that the papertrail in return was painstakingly slow, like they want you to give up on searching for who knows about you?

i encountered the very same thing in my attempt to get massachusetts free healthcare, and foodstamps since I am out of work.

I once put 8 copies of my application for foodstamps in the correct "dropbox" and they told me they never got it.

I applaud TPTB, they sure do coach the social services in feigned incompetece.

Its the same here. They "lose" everything!

I wonder if there is a huge data base that stores all of this info?

I heard that there is one in Brussels, Belgium called "the beast" that supposedly stores all this data but cannot verify for sure .

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Have a look at this thread, it involves the PCTs (Primary Care Trusts) : the 'local' shop for 'local' people . Those who will collate and are already controlling us know us by name and face : they only live down the road. The NHS is the 'new' tool. Perish the day when wePCT/Fluoridation thread become afraid of ambulances

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

About 17 years ago my younger brother went to a Navy recruiting office in Sydney to enquire about becoming a Navy diver. He was advised that the Navy prefers the potential recruit to have already obtained a civilian dive ticket so as to have a concept of diving and then if accepted into the Navy then the Navy trains that person to be a clearence diver. My brother was young and it was just a passing thing as he wasn't sure what he wanted to do and forgot all about it. A few years later while Living in Cairns he ended getting a dive ticket, as people do when they live near the Great Barrier Reef. A few months after getting his dive ticket, a few years after his trip to the Navy recruiting office and a few thousands kilometers north of where he lived when he enquired into the Navy, he received a letter from the Australian Department of Defence asking him if he was still interested in joining the Navy now that he has a dive ticket.

Yes big brother is watching.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

This whole thread is worriesome, and your brothers story all the more so! Star for you sir.
S&F OP
Rainbows
Jane

edit on 13-8-2011 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Wow, Am i introuble..
Opps.

this is the price we will pay to frolic on the web.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

I believe you are onto something,I also believe that there is a method where software code on web sites can activate a software code camera and then transform the data into imagery to be viewed ie not via switching on your webcam.
But I base this on a hunch.
I think most of us get hunches before we hear the supposed brreaking exposes on such things?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows
reply to post by EvanB

About 17 years ago my younger brother went to a Navy recruiting office in Sydney to enquire about becoming a Navy diver. He was advised that the Navy prefers the potential recruit to have already obtained a civilian dive ticket so as to have a concept of diving and then if accepted into the Navy then the Navy trains that person to be a clearence diver. My brother was young and it was just a passing thing as he wasn't sure what he wanted to do and forgot all about it. A few years later while Living in Cairns he ended getting a dive ticket, as people do when they live near the Great Barrier Reef. A few months after getting his dive ticket, a few years after his trip to the Navy recruiting office and a few thousands kilometers north of where he lived when he enquired into the Navy, he received a letter from the Australian Department of Defence asking him if he was still interested in joining the Navy now that he has a dive ticket.

Yes big brother is watching.

OMG

That is astonishing!

When your government is stalking you what can you do about it???

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Wow, Am i introuble..
Opps.

this is the price we will pay to frolic on the web.

Yeah

My brother found that out after an online spat with a workmate on facebook.

Another person on their friendslist saw it, and even though it was just a handbags at dawn thing, my brother got suspended pending an investigation and nearly got fired!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
reply to post by EvanB

I believe you are onto something,I also believe that there is a method where software code on web sites can activate a software code camera and then transform the data into imagery to be viewed ie not via switching on your webcam.
But I base this on a hunch.
I think most of us get hunches before we hear the supposed brreaking exposes on such things?

Here are five terrifying ways they can spy on you through your devices and computer

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I work for an at-home call center.. I take inbound tech support calls from home

NIGHTLY ..i get calls that describe my personal life with details that noone could know without listening and watching .. "pranks" ... but "in the know"

I do not have a webcam ... I do not have a cell phone.

I occasionally play WoW. While playing ..a character materialized next to me with the name above its head that referenced a conversation I was having real time. (see the website TTG .."The Tech Game"

These people are criminals. Our privacy is gone. The tech is there for webcams and phones et al....but who knows what advanced tech the govt has for keeping and eye on things...?

The people that work for the criminal all seeing eye are scum. The plan to divide us into "watchers" and "watched" is brilliant as it makes a segment feel almighty and superior and turns the watched into the enemy.

We must turn to spirit and realize we are all people rather than looking to tear each other apart because of differences. I can only turn to Gods justice now.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

EvanB the attempts to track people can easily become a thing of the past as more people are exposed to what is taking place.

Data that is skewed and void of logic may lead to it becoming disregarded. Disrupting patterns with abnormalities could be the crushing blow.

Concerned people could dedicate a few hours every week or month to making odd mix purchases which they return a week later. Exposure of this theory could result in widespread participation. Greater participation on a monthly basis over time would have a marked effect on compiled data.

This could be used to affect any field that is concentrated upon with purpose. With some modification of behavior put in place on an irregular basis there would not be a detectable trend that one could discount from.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries

I made a few "not normal" purchases once and the credit card company stopped my card.

It was done in the name of my "security".

But its obvious that they track your purchase history.

I was kind of thankful and disturbed at the same time

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join