It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri MUFON Member reports UFO five miles long

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Well, I can see with everything that is going on that it is very easy to put people in fear and I do believe that we do have craft that could appear to be Alien like...so to pull a false flag could actually be pulled off IMO. I think Obama and the Elitist are going to try to pull something off so he continues in office and they might just about pull it off.

I go by what I am shown and told and with everything be so fluid anything can change quickly.

I have been observing the area along the Mississippi and the Arc of St. Louis I was shown the Arc over 50+ years ago. I don't know the areas myself but I do observe the Mississippi River from looking at a map it appears the Missouri River empties into the Mississippi.....is this correct. I believe something is going to occur all along the Mississippi River the ships have a tendency of observe and record everything so it doesn't surprise me that this area would become somewhat a hot spot.

Mufon is having a UFO conference in Philadelphia, PA. during the weekend Oct. 15th & 16th I will see if I can find out anything.

If you are in PA here is the site in case you want to attend:

mufonpa.com...

<< 1  2  3   >>

join