It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this for real? Russian news channel spills the beans about the existence of Nibiru and 2012?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
One of the worst dangers I fear is what happens when people start running round like headless chickens with nothing whatsoever prepared . It could be a justice all of it's own to survive just the first week of the initial effects the tail brings, in terms of 99% of the human population facing their end.
I can see massmedia quoting what spaceobs et al already produced - "we still dont think it was going to come to much" , being surprised etc at the "wimpy" comet , while the red dust is covering everything ; cars, hospitals, city streets, fields rivers, everything. Then the red gravel comes down, then the stones , then boulders start flying in on fire .
Its the busloads of terrified schoolchildren I fear the most ; I will have to cover my eyes over from that > then a plague of hailstones as large as sheep and enormous eathquakes to bury or pummel everyone and all they have to bits . A global hurricane to blow them to kingdom come and monsterous tidal surges to sweep them off the face of the earth .
All the children that it will take ; the thought of their losses this way terrifies me . And there'll be nothing I can do for any of them bar post warnings like this one here and say : let them beleive in God before they start to pray with you . And you'll be praying , beleive it . Those children's only hope left in their short lives could be prayer ; let them beleive that God will recover their souls - because that he CAN > that is all they need to know . Lord have mercy > put them first

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZIPMATT
One of the worst dangers I fear is what happens when people start running round like headless chickens with nothing whatsoever prepared . It could be a justice all of it's own to survive just the first week of the initial effects the tail brings, in terms of 99% of the human population facing their end.
I can see massmedia quoting what spaceobs et al already produced - "we still dont think it was going to come to much" , being surprised etc at the "wimpy" comet , while the red dust is covering everything ; cars, hospitals, city streets, fields rivers, everything. Then the red gravel comes down, then the stones , then boulders start flying in on fire .
Its the busloads of terrified schoolchildren I fear the most ; I will have to cover my eyes over from that > then a plague of hailstones as large as sheep and enormous eathquakes to bury or pummel everyone and all they have to bits . A global hurricane to blow them to kingdom come and monsterous tidal surges to sweep them off the face of the earth .
All the children that it will take ; the thought of their losses this way terrifies me . And there'll be nothing I can do for any of them bar post warnings like this one here and say : let them beleive in God before they start to pray with you . And you'll be praying , beleive it . Those children's only hope left in their short lives could be prayer ; let them beleive that God will recover their souls - because that he CAN > that is all they need to know . Lord have mercy > put them first

Well Zippy,.
I dont think we really have anything to be concerned with..
... Never mind.. yall are hopeless

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Some say a comet will fall from the sky.
Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves.
Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still.
Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipsh.its.

Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will cuz
I sure could use a vacation from this

Silly sh.it, stupid sh.it...

----- TOOL -----
edit on 13-8-2011 by Zaanny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaanny

one great big festering neon distraction. i have a suggestion to keep you all occupied....learn to swim

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
You have got no idea > I wont give a toss when you're gone

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

yes. everyone is waiting for phage to tell them that everything is ok and that TPTB are not trying to keep anything from them. crazy how on a conspiracy theory website...there are people who only try to squash conspiracy theories! it's like they really don't belong on this site. but hey...let's wait and see why we're all safe and there's nothing to worry about.

i'm sure the response is already copy, pasted and put together on someone's computer...just waiting to be applied to this very thread!

Thats because most of the conspiracies come up with on here are so outlandish that they simply must be squashed for the sake of a few gulible people who might believe them and do something stupid..

C'mon...., a huge dead star hurtling towards us and nobody can see it...

Hey I can come up with an outlandish one too.. "JFK was assassinated by the Girlguides ascossiation because he tried to put a levy on their cookies...
Disprove it..!!!

Hey don't get me wrong, I'm not Phages biggets fan or anything and there are a number of things I don't agree on. Like for instande I (and many others), believe that the Earths Magnetic field affects the earths molten core. Fluxuations in the field cause f;uxuations in the core which causes EQ and volcanic activity. Solar storms seem to coencide with major EQ activity and incres in the frequency of larger quakes....

This is at least a plausable subject and everyone "phage included", have valuble input. It is something valid that can be investigated.

But Niburu and invisible stars in our solarsystem.... It is all based on folk lore and fairytales, with no hard science or evidence to back it up... Including Photo's that have been analysed by "reputable", astonomers and commented on....
edit on 8/13/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

As funny as that was it's obvious that this thread requires a fork to be stuck in it, it's done.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Where are you at Phage... We need to clear this

Oh yea, second line.
edit on 13-8-2011 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thestargateisreal
reply to post by Ironclad

As funny as that was it's obvious that this thread requires a fork to be stuck in it, it's done.

No, no wait!......... ok, now it's done.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Thestargateisreal

Yeah, you just watch...

Someone will pick up on that and all of a sudden we'll have a new bad guy to add to the list of Masons and Illuninati...

A Secret Sociaty of Girlguides..lol

Well if anything happens to me, at least you'll know I was on the right track...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

And the thing that terrifies me most are those parents that take this 2012 thing way too seriously. Those parents who quietly go into their children's room on the night of December 20, 2012. Those parents who smother their children out of fear. Those parents who cut their children's throats. Those parents who drown their children. Those parents who poison their children. And those children who end their own lives out of sheer terror. The thing the terrifies me is thinking about the Sun rising on December 22, 2012 and learning about how much potential the world lost due to people spreading fear just so they could make a buck.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Dnevnoi

I think it's fake. Wouldn't be the first time someone has faked a newscast:

Sorry but you don't make any sense. As for the link you posted it that was done by students in a university i believe, since some of those students had connections with that new studio where they actually faked the nuke blast.
edit on 13-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Ok, Just in a very close up of Niburu. It is real folks we a doom. TSIGTHTF

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

You would think that people would have learned by now that there are gullible people in the world that will do just that..!!

Lesson to be learnd from such incidents as the Orson Wells broadcast of the War of the Worlds or the Heavens Gate cult...

But no, sadly, people don't care about the human life that their crap might cost, they do only think about profit..

It is a sad sad state of affairs, because these socalled prophets do know that there will be a human cost at the end side of it...

Honestly, I think people who make prohesies and predictions that don't come true and do cost human life as a result of causing panic, should be prosecuted for a capitol offence...!!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I am also waiting Russia tv

asianairfare.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

lol? Is it a game? Phage-bingo - mention him first, get a star!

I see it a lot on these forums.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
There is absolutely nothing to fear about this so called "nibiru" folks...

Do you really think God will let Nibiru destroy earth before Christ returns?

There is no mention of this in the bible.

Do not fall for these scare tactics.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

If you had listened carefully to the video, Nibiru is a big spacecraft of some sort. No wonder the Annunaki can cloak it themselves

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

Looks like the Blue Beam Project is still on schedule

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I think maybe that's why they created the Net for all to see and afford,
so that everyone would be brainwashed when cloud computing jesus
pops up on 3 or 4 billion computer screens entrancing them with his
smooth words.

Originally posted by XplanetX
This is the bible's take on it:

LK 21:25 "There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near."

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join