It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this for real? Russian news channel spills the beans about the existence of Nibiru and 2012?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by athenegoddess
Why are so many people mentioning the bible in this day and age?

Do you know what a lexigram is?

LIE is one of them for the aforementioned.

I am a very NON RELIGIOUS person.

However, I do believe the bible is true: I believe the Ancient Alien theory.

The 'gods' of the bible were extraterrestrial beings- scientists and astronomers on a mission on planet Earth....the same as we would do if we ventured out and explored another planet.

The bible is the history of planet Earth, not the universe.

It describes some of our lineage when humans were formed through genetic engineering.

It describes the wars between two of the mission's top leaders (Enlil and Enki....aka God/Devil).

It describes many encounters and abductions humans had with these extraterrestrials.

It describes the many advanced technologies that humans witnessed in that day:

Chariots of fire- UFO's/ spacecraft
Virgin birth- artificial insemination
miracles & blessings- advanced medicine

and so on

It describes eyewittness accounts of abducted humans: Ezekiel, Enoch, Thomas, Noah, etc....

The extraterrestrial beings from the bible (gods and angels) shared knowledge of the cosmos with humans.

That's how our ancient ancestors had cast knowledge of star systems, constellations, and catastrophic events that we are just now being able to unfold.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Scientists discover new object (brown dwarf) in our solar system (CNN)

Are you kidding? Or just that ignorant?

The brown dwarfs are an estimated to be 15 light years and 18 light years from the sun.

www.myfoxatlanta.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Wouldn't advance beings lay out the Bible in a more organize and less metaphoric way?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

Call em what you like, elites, suits, stiffs, wise guys, nyuck-nyuck! Yeah they ent no skin off my bottom! But if they let me stay in their posh little underground city when cats and dogs start living together, meh, I'll say "Yes SIReee!"

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

There is nothing in that article which says a brown dwarf is entering the solar system. You should change the link title.

The theory is that there is massive object in an orbit of something less than 25,000 AU (or if it is more massive, a much greater distance). That's 500 times farther from the Sun than Pluto is. There is no part of the theory which says the object is, or will, enter the inner solar system.

Matese and Whitmire have been pushing their theory for decades and have no more evidence to support it than they ever did and there is little acceptance of their theory. They hope that somewhere in the data from WISE some evidence will be found.

edit on 8/14/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Evidence is mounting that either a brown dwarf star or a gas giant planet is lurking at the outermost reaches of our solar system, far beyond Pluto. The theoretical object, dubbed Tyche, is estimated to be four times the size of Jupiter and 15,000 times farther from the sun than Earth, according to a story in the British paper The Independent.

and

The presence of such a massive object in the solar system's far-flung Oort Cloud could explain a barrage of comets from an unexpected direction, according to a December article at Space.com.

and

Its 27 million-year orbit could also explain a pattern of mass extinctions on Earth, scientists say.

Read a person's link before you race to 'debunk' them.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

15,000 times farther from the sun than Earth

You know how far that is?? Maybe you shouldn't jump to conclusions and say they are talking about planet x, when they clearly aren't?

and like Phage said

There is nothing in that article which says a brown dwarf is entering the solar system. You should change the link title.

edit on 14-8-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama

Wouldn't advance beings lay out the Bible in a more organize and less metaphoric way?

Lol. Advanced beings are not the ones who wrote the bible.

Mankind (humans) did. Humans retold the stories in a book.

Metaphors? The ancient civilizations who were witnesses to the events did not use our modern vocabulary.
They explained things the best they could in their vocabulary.

Hint; Do you think that if you traveled back in time ( or to an uncivilized planet) with your I-pad that the locals would refer to it as an I-pad? No. They'd probably call you a god.

Do you think that if you traveled back in time of the biblical days and performed brain surgery on a coma patient that they would consider that 'brain surgery'? No. They'd say you have brought someone back from the dead and that you were a god.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Not quite, it was just like 2 white lit up area's of cloud, but looking at our cell phone vid, there was a continous line of cloud from sun just above/ behind west clouds to the north east where the cloud was also lit up .. it looked amazing.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Oh yeah talk down to me like you're smarter when you clearly have no sense of what you're saying...
why is this such a common mindset on ATS?

link   

Originally posted by Phage

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Scientists discover new object (brown dwarf) in our solar system (CNN)

Are you kidding? Or just that ignorant?

The brown dwarfs are an estimated to be 15 light years and 18 light years from the sun.

www.myfoxatlanta.com...

FAR from ignorant, king phage.

The brown dwarfs from that article simply showed the poster evidence that brown dwarfs are constantly being discovered, period.

Never stated that it was Nibiru.

link   

Originally posted by phfaty
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Now you know why the ancients went to so much trouble building their survival compounds. Machu Picchu was not built by the Incas, they just found it. Same for the Great Pyramid of Giza. These are just a few of the ancient survival bunkers that the ancients built for themselves before the arrival of the "Sun God".

And how many people do you think the Great Pyramid would save?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

15,000 times farther from the sun than Earth

You know how far that is?? Maybe you shouldn't jump to conclusions and say they are talking about planet x, when they clearly aren't?

and like Phage said

AGAIN.....

I NEVER stated the articles mention, "Planet X/ Nibiru."

I simply showed the person whom I was responding to that brown dwarfs are being discovered.

I did that because they had mentioned something to the contrary.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

You did state it was Planet x, why else would you title the link to the article "Brown Dwarf entering our solar system" ??

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

They've made a mistake, its actually red dwarf they're seeing.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Why is it so common to debate these things long after any shred of credibility has been removed from any facts that directly support the argument in favor of whatever dumb scare tactic that's the current subject of debate?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

You did state it was Planet x, why else would you title the link to the article "Brown Dwarf entering our solar system" ??

Wow...

The link said "BROWN DWARF"....not planet X.

What is up with you???

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Uh, the theory is that Planet x is a brown dwarf..you said BROWN DWARF ENTERING OUR SOLAR SYSTEM...so what does that sound like you're implying?

Flawed logic is flawed......

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
just wow...

this thread is so hot that attracted the best members around into an OFF TOPIC PARADE!!!!

the main purpose of the thread IMO is to try to debunk if its true the Russians are announcing the existence of Nibiru to their people.

There is no need for Phage or anyone to debunk nibiru existence since we already know what data we currently have in hand...but this thread is not abnout what we know..but about what we are not being told.

to conclude..

i compare the videos shown to be the equivalent of the History Channel Mayan Calendar documentary...so i didnt worry at all...what worried me a little though was the amount of them...

but again i guess...if this is true by now all the world would be talking about it..that the russians know nibiru is real..so my best guess will be that the video is a documentary montage put up together to spread out fear..which is good at it since it got me a little bit scared.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Uh, the theory is that Planet x is a brown dwarf..you said BROWN DWARF ENTERING OUR SOLAR SYSTEM...so what does that sound like you're implying?

Flawed logic is flawed......

No...

For the LAST TIME....

I posted the articles to show the person I was responding to that Brown dwarfs entering our solar system is not outlandish or far-fetched. It is scientific FACT.

I didn't say that that articles I posted referred to Nibiru.

Could they have be referring to Nibiru? Possibly. The point was that it the 'story' about Nibiru is very plausible.

I'm done explaining this, as I see that you and Phage need sidetrack arguments in your unsuccessful attempts to debunk.

Lets try to get back on track!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
OK guys!

I speak Russian and English fluently, the translation is very accurate.

HOWEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know Russian culture, Media Culture and Society better than Americans, so I know for a fact, that Russians are known to supply faulty and false information in their news, newspapers, internet news websites. THIS IS A FACT!!!!!!!!!!

Just because Russians are talking about Nibiru on the news, it DOES NOT mean it's true and is being supported by the majority of scientists.
Actually, Russians are way more into believing supernatural things than Americans, I know this because I've seen it growing up.

Please don't take this video seriously, if you have more questions, PM me.

They like to sensationalize everything, more so than Americans. Americans will sensationalize celebs, and Russians do that to these "unwarranted" scientific findings, UFOs...

OK, here is a good comparison... A newspaper like Enquirer in US would be considered like "NY Times" in Russia (or close to it)..

edit on 8/14/2011 by EternalThought because: addendum

edit on 8/14/2011 by EternalThought because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join