It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this for real? Russian news channel spills the beans about the existence of Nibiru and 2012?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

I was responding to that Brown dwarfs entering our solar system is not outlandish or far-fetched. It is scientific FACT.

Nope prove it than.

and you're only being attacked because of your silly logic, how can you sit there and say that its plausible for a brown dwarf to enter our solar system? If anything our sun would sling it right back out into space.....

but you know there's just no winning with people like you. so think what you want.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I was born in Ukraine, and speak Ukrainian and Russian. I can vouch that the subtitles are in line to what is being said in the video. How legitimate is the video? That I cannot comment on.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

John Moore and " Planet X - What the Government Is Not Telling You"

Very interesting.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
A more logical explanation for the reason we are experiencing the problems we are is in fact because we have many rips and tears in our magnetic field surrounding Earth. It is something that just degrades over thousands of years of time. When a pole shift occurs this field is reset. Its a naturally occurring phenomena that we cannot stop and requires no outside bodily influence from the solar system. It is the doing of our sun and its incredibly current unstable state. Right now its magnetic field or influence is reaching out through the entire solar system affecting all of the planets and yes most likely the reason we are seeing all of these new objects as of recently. All of this is a natural cycle. The sun's magnetic field is ready to collapse soon. When this happens as history shows, there will be a pole shift and global cataclysms will take place but it will not be the end but the beginning of a new.

No need to bicker at each other people. Nothing we can do except smile and wave really. CME's will continue to produce Earth Quakes but when this happens the fighting will pretty much end there.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
Well, this thread has been an interesting read.

For those of you who are wondering about the giant Annunaki that may be on this "spaceship", the ancient texts stated that they were 28 to 40 feet tall (the females are shorter than the men), they have two rows (equaling four - two upper, two lower) of very sharp teeth, and they do eat meat. They used to eat grade A Homo erectus, but will feast upon Homo sapiens sapiens. (My personal theory is that since the present species is pickled with preservatives, the meat will last until their spaceship returns to their home planet. Feel free to disregard this bit of info though.
)

Some "whistle blowers" have said that they have seen them in deep underground government facilities. They say that the giants are kept in a comatose state because (of course) they're strong, but they're also telepathic and can control you with their minds. The whistle blowers stated that when they got close to the roped off part, they got a massive headache. It is believed copper wrist and ankle bands are kept on the giants because only copper makes them weak. Sort of like krytonite. I wonder why copper is being stolen in great amounts now....

Night, night, everyone! Sweet dreams....

edit on 14-8-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

Copper is being stolen cause people are unemployed and need money .
Go drop a fridge in front of your yard and see how fast it disappears.
It's the economy,not the Annunaki!

edit on 14-8-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama

I was responding to that Brown dwarfs entering our solar system is not outlandish or far-fetched. It is scientific FACT.

Nope prove it than.

and you're only being attacked because of your silly logic, how can you sit there and say that its plausible for a brown dwarf to enter our solar system? If anything our sun would sling it right back out into space.....

but you know there's just no winning with people like you. so think what you want.

Nope prove it than.

oh come on...shall we move on with this thread pls???!!!!???!?!?!?

no one in here can proof or not something out of our atmosphere...

the best tool i can use is google and a razer diamond back 3g mouse...

so pls dont try to derail the thread any longer

i bet you as much as i do..rely for your proofs on google

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Nope prove it than.

Silly logic?? Impossible?

Star colliding with our solar system

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Interesting.

It seems that people are divided on this issue.

There are a few that would like to see this thread die a quick death, there are those of us that would like to extrapolate further.

I am obviously of the latter. Given the current earth changes that we are witnessing, I am surprised by the amount of opposition to this theory. Surely Al Gore has lost enough credibility that we no longer believe that all of these earth changes are man made?

I am interested in hearing any other theories that satisfy the following increased activities:

Earthquakes
Volcanism
Meteorites
Sinkholes
Extreme weather
Animal deaths on a mass scale
Sun rising two days early in Greenland

...and some issues that seem to be seperate from the earth changes but somehow related:

The increased riots and revolutions on a global scale due to economic meltdowns
The US does not give a damn about it's economic health (A global reset is on the way via some kind of catastrophe)
The increased number of bunkers and underground bases being built by various governments around the globe
The Norway doomsday seed vault

This above list is very limited as it only contains the issues that I could think of off the top of my head.

Thoughts?
edit on 14-8-2011 by XplanetX because: typo

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Thank you!!

You are correct. I will no longer be distracted by their obvious attempt to derail.

link   
reply to post by moolay

Maybe....it would make more sense than the whole Nibiru nonsense...which also gets lumped in with the whole Comet Elenin stuff (Comet Elenin being real....but just not being all that big of a deal).

That is indeed how good disinformation works....you take something with some truth, then hide it behind easily disproven nonsense to make the whole subject matter seem crazy. Personally I think the truth is more along the lines of TPTB hiding a genuine problem in plain site....the very real facts that the Sun is going crazy, and may be heading into a situation similar to the Maunder Minimum which likely caused 'The Little Ice Age which lasted from1550 AD to 1850 AD.

Mind you...unlike the nonsense about Nibiru the speculation about the Sun is the result of at least three prominent scientific studies....and is deemed as a pretty credible and frightening possibility by scientists as a whole [see this link

Yet little is being reported about it, in either the mainstream media, nor in the alternative media......Seems to me that the Disinformation Engine is running quite well on this one. Can you imagine how freaked out the world would be if they really thought about what this all meant? Instead I guess TPTB would rather ease people's minds with easily debunkable 'end of the world' type of scenario's that are so easily debunked that the real evidence and studies get looked over by the great majority of people.

link   
I can't claim to know or even to think that our world will be shaken by a planet X or large comet. I can tell you however that in 2007 I began having this heavy feeling that something was not right, that something so big of an event was in its birth pains. I couldn't see it, I could only feel it.

But whatever will be, shall be. I also believe that we all chose to be here at this specific time, because we are Gods strongest souls/spirits. Be strong and of good courage, for we are in for an amazing show. Love is all that matters, this will be understood soon.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

YES!!!

and don't forget the epic flooding of the Mississippi River this spring....

link   
reply to post by Nobama

If a brown dwarf was in a high elliptical orbit around our sun and could therefore be predicted to return at certain time periods, it would have accumulated the Oort cloud into it's own mass and the Oort cloud would not exist. The fact that it does exist shows that no celestial bodies with as high a mass as a brown dwarf ever passes through it.

link   

ButterCookie your name should be bittercookie

but okay enough derailing this hoax of a thread.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Thestargateisreal

this girl right here has her facts right
I didn't even think about that happening

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

ButterCookie your name should be bittercookie

but okay enough derailing this hoax of a thread.

LOL....

another distraction attempt.

The rest of us are pushing on.....

Take care

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

How about the increase in the population of this planets knowledge of such events? It could've been happening for as long as there have been organisms on the earth, but we've only in the last 10 years gotten truly connected with everything that's happening around the world on a very detailed level.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
meh actually no reason to insult eachother after-all we are both looking for the samething. Truth

edit on 14-8-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thestargateisreal
reply to post by Nobama

If a brown dwarf was in a high elliptical orbit around our sun and could therefore be predicted to return at certain time periods, it would have accumulated the Oort cloud into it's own mass and the Oort cloud would not exist. The fact that it does exist shows that no celestial bodies with as high a mass as a brown dwarf ever passes through it.

Hmmm...then the question would be is Nibiru a brown dwarf or a planet?

Either way, there are proofs that brown dwarfs are being discovered and that there is a 'new' object nearing our solar system....

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

The rest of us are pushing on.....

pushing on what? its already been proven a thousand times over that a brown dwarf coming our way is not true and is just fear mongering. This thread is nothing more than a playground for people like me to pick fun at the "believers"

Hey Pal!!!..psssst i'm here!!!!

the fact you are ignoring my post about you is enough for me to make up what your purposes are..

pls stick to the thread which is..

THE RUSSIANS ARE BROADCASTING THAT NASA AND THE US ARE LYING AND THAT NIBIRU IS REAL..

ok..

so there is no point of providing any NASA articles on the subject because its quiet obvius that we are discussing their credibility here...is this so hard for you to grasp?

edit on 14-8-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join