It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this for real? Russian news channel spills the beans about the existence of Nibiru and 2012?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Enlightenme1111

Possibly, if something was out there Sol would just gobble it up though, and there's no way a object could move along the Sun like that.
edit on 13-8-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by SunnyDee

And what is it that we know about gravity that means it can't exist?

All matter has mass. Put simply, mass creates gravitational attraction. This attraction is proportional to the mass. It has been understood for 400 years now how the mass of the Sun causes the planets to stay in orbit. These planets also have mass and affect one anothers' orbits as well. People have been observing these orbits very carefully for thousands of years, with increasing precision. If there were another massive body in the Solar System, these observations would show a discrepancy. They do not, therefore there is no large body composed of matter left unaccounted for, at least out to the Kuiper belt.

Oh, and while I'm here:

In Russia, too, they have always respected the good humor and a healthy laughter. In the first warm days (which approximately begin in the beginning of April) the ancient Slavs went out to "scare" the winter away. They dressed in animal skins, wore masks and staged noisy presentations accompanied by laughter. Well, the actual April Fool's Day was first introduced by Peter I. Since then, this unofficial holiday in Russia has been adored both by adults and children. To mark April 1 in Russia means charging with positive emotions for the upcoming year. Perhaps it is only in this country that they treat humor so "seriously" and cannot imagine the holiday without the funny practical jokes. The joke might be kind, funny and even extreme, if you want, but in the end it all should end in laughter with tears (of joy, of course). Besides, on April 1 in Moscow and other Russian cities they arrange various comedy shows and concerts, which are worth visiting in order to experience unforgettable pleasure.

www.advantour.com...

Uhhh....posting info on here about Russa being a country that enjoys humor does NOTHING to debunk the main topic.

Boy...you and that darn Phage......

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by aarys
This is the latest shot of the sun. Im a newbie, but that big star besde the sun looks new.
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

Wow!!!!

Thanks for this pic

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

It does if that's the cause for the video...
, I for one cant wait until it's proven this is a hoax

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Interesting thread!, I have been interested in the theory of Niburu for quite some time now. I like I'm sure many of you have as well, read Sitchen's books on the subject as well as countless other's opinions and conjecture on the internet and in various offline literature.

In my time spent with ATS I have learned like many of you older members (e.g. Phage, Byrd and others) that one must try very hard not to buy immediately into the latest paradigm shattering claim of impending disclosure, or newest prediction of a global catastrophic event usually supplied by "trusted sources".

This topic however, unlike many "here today gone tomorrow" predictions or conspiracy theories, has persisted in the form of interpreted symbolism that has been discovered and rediscovered again and again by many members new and old.

Something I will always remember which I was told by a dear friend of mine is this: "Believe nothing of what you hear and half of what you see"...this is not to be taken literally..however I think you see what I am getting at.

Also I found this gif to be interesting. I would be curious as to what this object actually is:

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Russians are humorous, are you serious? Thats like saying that Asians are well endowed

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 20wEaReEvOlViNg12

Stereotypes should never be taken as fact, just because media predicts most Russians as serious and sometimes communist people, does not mean they are...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Stereo types are real, thats why they exsist, of course it dosnt apply to everyone but the majority for sure. Japs are crazy, Americans are power whores, Canadians are eh Canadians, Africans are vicious. Preps are aholes, nerds like computers, girls with tatoos on thier lower back like to take it.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Started a thread on that soho picture

Here

Hopefully we can get a good answer!
edit on 13-8-2011 by Enlightenme1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
For what it's worth, I've determined that the video was taped from a transmission of "Events Moscow Time" with Oksana Podriga on Russia's TV-Center. Since she is an otherwise credible journalist (Moscow's "Sharon Stone" according to one interviewer) and the fact that the mysterious planet will become visible "in May," I am assuming this piece aired in April, as in, April 1st. I have searched the network's home page and can find no reference to it. April Fool's hoax strongly suspected.

Ha ha thanks for that. I was wondering just where this video came from...that was a good hoax.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Same thing in infrared sky on Google Earth (Google Sky). Some people say that this was Elenin's location back in 2007. The images in Google Sky were taken in 2007. ~SheopleNation

edit on 13-8-2011 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by captinofcats

as a newbie, I respect people who have been here for a long time. I've read Dr. Michael Heisers rebuttal on Zacharia Stitchins work and it's pretty comprehensive and convincing as far as the lack of linguistic knowledge used by Stitchin to come to his conclusions. I do respect Stitchins work, but Heiser from a scholastic viewpoint really brings up some great points against his view.

If you listen to a guy like Stan Deyo, it seems as though there is a spot in space where nibiru could actually be in an elliptical orbit to our solar system and would be coming at us from a very different angle as opposed to the orbit of our planets. So I think it's entirely possible. But in reality, either the elite who have huge telescopes (like the Vatican) and others, know something that they're not telling the public, or it's just fear based propaganda.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 20wEaReEvOlViNg12

I'm sorry, but I can disagree and prove all of what you said as wrong....maybe you should get out more?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Why can't I figure out how to post a youtube video here? It's not like I am new to that kind of thing. ~SheopleNation

edit on 13-8-2011 by SheopleNation because: Error

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Enlightenme1111

That image everyone keeps posting, is it not Venus? Venus should be right next to the sun right now

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
What is an explanation of insanity?
doing the same thing over an over and expecting different results?

While that is not the real definition, I must say this search into planet X
resembles that action..Insane

Do those of you that believe this x planet is a possibility, really think the Hundreds
of amateur astronomers GLOBALLY wouldnt be able to locate this object if it were real?

lets at least try to think logically here, we can see all the planets in our solar system..
Why can we not see this x planet..Maybe it is being cloaked by the alien race right?

Please try to process a real possibility..not mythology.

Come on logic on ATS? Are you new here :p

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

looks like an ejection. check the image right before that one here

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwood

So the video says it will be visible to the "naked eye" in May 2011. It's now August 2011 and I see nothing.

Why is that?

do you live in ANTARCTICA? Is approaching from there. And remember that the earth is round, so you cannot see but 15 to 20 miles to horizon depending on where you live. In Minnesota it is about 13 miles to horizon, my guess and on the equator it is about 23 miles to the horizon. Come on, say it, but the earth spins why cain't we see it. Well, again depending on where you live and the time of year. OK, the video says it comming out of ORION star cluster. OK, this is where it gets UNREAL. Now the big dipper is out the back of my sisters house now. They said that you should be able to see it with the naked eye. So my question is, since i am no star gazer, what would ORION star cluster look like and where would it be from my location in Minnesota? If i could only get an overlay of stars and clusters on a map over Minnesota. I then could locate the ORION and have a general direction to which to look at this thing. Now they say , SO THEY SAY, you can see it with the naked eye in antartica, SO OBVIOUSLY, the ORION cluster is over there somewhere right now and i cannot see it. My next question is, WHAT time of the year can i see the ORION star cluster? Anyone help me?

edit on 13-8-2011 by cloaked4u because: typo

link   
reply to post by moolay

you had me until the word annunaki, lol. I agree they could us ethe media to begin a sort of desensitizing to the thought of aliens, but it seems unlikely. Hollywood has already done a far better and more thorough job than a few "light news" mentions of possible ufo's.

And I really dont believe in the annunaki at all. some other type of alien maybe...

link   
reply to post by veritaslibertas

I'll take Venus for $200

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join