It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this for real? Russian news channel spills the beans about the existence of Nibiru and 2012?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thestargateisreal

Originally posted by inven104u2
I do not know how to take this assessment of the planet that is coming? I guess that I will see when it is near. The Bible is pretty correct on the events that will be coming our way form the heaven's above. I also wonder, with great concern, why did N.A. S.A. decide to pull the Shuttles out of service? I think there is something going on that they, TPTB are not wanting us to know.

Our economy is not doing so well, that's why many things are going to be cut back.

I agree with this but on the other hand, I don't. Let me explain.

I do believe the decision to move space travel to the private sector may have been a financial decision. The US can charge these private sector companies for visit to the space station, airspace and security, training, etc. That I agree does make money for our economy as the rich will jump abroad the idea of vacationing in space.

However, here is what concerns me. Our astronauts will hitch a ride with the Russians to the space station. I believe I heard that the US will then pay Russia $55.8 billion for EACH astronaut riding in their space craft. WTF? Also, tax dollars paid for the construction of the private facilities that will then take private citizens on space vacations.

I fail to see how the US wins in all of this. I really do.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by Enlightenme1111

That image everyone keeps posting, is it not Venus? Venus should be right next to the sun right now

In my opinion, The STEREO image next to the Sun is Venus. ~SheopleNation

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

Originally posted by mwood

So the video says it will be visible to the "naked eye" in May 2011. It's now August 2011 and I see nothing.

Why is that?

do you live in ANTARCTICA? Is approaching from there. And remember that the earth is round, so you cannot see but 15 to 20 miles to horizon depending on where you live. In Minnesota it is about 13 miles to horizon, my guess and on the equator it is about 23 miles to the horizon. Come on, say it, but the earth spins why cain't we see it. Well, again depending on where you live and the time of year. OK, the video says it comming out of ORION star cluster. OK, this is where it gets UNREAL. Now the big dipper is out the back of my sisters house now. They said that you should be able to see it with the naked eye. So my question is, since i am no star gazer, what would ORION star cluster look like and where would it be from my location in Minnesota? If i could only get an overlay of stars and clusters on a map over Minnesota. I then could locate the ORION and have a general direction to which to look at this thing. Now they say , SO THEY SAY, you can see it with the naked eye in antartica, SO OBVIOUSLY, the ORION cluster is over there somewhere right now and i cannot see it. My next question is, WHAT time of the year can i see the ORION star cluster? Anyone help me?

edit on 13-8-2011 by cloaked4u because: typo

Is VENUS in the ORION star cluster?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
There is no Nibiru. It's a story made up to create fear, as TPTB somehow feed off this type of energy.

This is why we have all this other nonsense such as: global warming, the war on terror, mutually assured nuclear destruction, world wars, basically any type of crisis which instills a deep fear. They are ALL manufactured.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I have been reading a lot of these threads from A to Z. Most of you are fruitier than a bowl of Fruit Loops. While others are nuts but are smart and some theories come off well. The ones I find most interesting are the disinformation people who post. I wonder if they are getting paid, cause if ya are let me know I could always use an extra paycheck.

I'm not an expert on heavenly bodies, but there is this bright star that rises in the east. I never noticed it 3 weeks ago, but I was outside 4 nights back checking on my geese and there it was. It comes up around 00:40 EST then moves out of my line of sight behind the hills to the south of me around 06:35 EST. Its following almost same path as the moon crossing my sky. What I found interesting was the fact last night we had light cloud cover all stars was gone except for two this bright object in the sky and the moon. You could see it through the clouds not as well on a clear night but it was still there. Now I know the ISS is suppose to be seen this week but I do know that the ISS doesn't move that slow in the sky. So if anyone can give me a logical reason on what that is I would gladly thank you.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

I'd really like a conclusive explanation of that. Preferably with sources.

^I've also noticed a stellar object in the night sky that I've never noticed before, and I've lived in the same house on and off for many years.

edit on 13-8-2011 by unsolicited because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Our MSM struggles to report on anything outside our atmosphere for more than 3mins, And Russia manages to pump out 15mins with a side of antisemitism?
BTW you do realize that the only thing being grown at 13:49, is Cannabis right? That's quite a food supply for an underground facility of the elite.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesEnd

I have seen that too : its big and bright, dont know what is it though?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by WideOpenSpace

Point taken, busting up good roads to make new roads is one thing for sure.
You know what you speak about as you live there and I appreciate the feedback on my post.
But my suspicions remain as people look at new roads being laid, they are building bunkers.....roads are easy to explain but bunkers only have one use that I know of and that is to hunker down in a bunker and survive whatever is coming.
You got me doubting this now but not totally yet.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Its Venus Venus Venus Venus Venus Venus Venus Venus

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

it was cloudy that night for me too and i saw this bright thing in the sky. No other stars in the sky i could see because of all the cloud cover, but i saw that one bright one thru the clouds.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

So the video says it will be visible to the "naked eye" in May 2011. It's now August 2011 and I see nothing.

Why is that?

do you live in ANTARCTICA? Is approaching from there. And remember that the earth is round, so you cannot see but 15 to 20 miles to horizon depending on where you live. In Minnesota it is about 13 miles to horizon, my guess and on the equator it is about 23 miles to the horizon. Come on, say it, but the earth spins why cain't we see it. Well, again depending on where you live and the time of year. OK, the video says it comming out of ORION star cluster. OK, this is where it gets UNREAL. Now the big dipper is out the back of my sisters house now. They said that you should be able to see it with the naked eye. So my question is, since i am no star gazer, what would ORION star cluster look like and where would it be from my location in Minnesota? If i could only get an overlay of stars and clusters on a map over Minnesota. I then could locate the ORION and have a general direction to which to look at this thing. Now they say , SO THEY SAY, you can see it with the naked eye in antartica, SO OBVIOUSLY, the ORION cluster is over there somewhere right now and i cannot see it. My next question is, WHAT time of the year can i see the ORION star cluster? Anyone help me?

8.13.11 - Nibiru, ELENIN, Neumeyer Station (Antartica)!

~SheopleNation

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

reply to post by ZIPMATT

Its Venus Venus Venus Venus Venus Venus Venus Venus

is VENUS in the ORION cluster?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

I thought venus was in the western sky at the moons apex.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enlightenme1111

reply to post by aarys

It's not planet x....if it was you could go outside look up and see it, especially if it was truly that large, my guess is a artifact

an artifact that moves?

Latest Movie.

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

Venus
Jul18-Sep15 Venus -3.9 Right to Left
Transits of Objects through the LASCO/C3 field of view (FOV) in 2011
sungrazer.nrl.navy.mil.../transits_2011
Next up...Mercury
Aug13-Aug22 Mercury +4.0 Left to Right

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Gee you tell me?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Its big though innit

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

ok, your point? I only asked if this brown dwarf or x planet or whatever. Replying about the 1st video that said the dwarf planet that comes around every 3600 years and is comming out of the ORION cluster. I wanted to know where the ORION CLUSTER WAS IN MINNESOTA. Then one person said, VENUS and i said where is venus in the ORION CLUSTER;. OK.,

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Why is that?

www.stellarium.org...
Stellarium is a free open source planetarium for your computer. It shows a realistic sky in 3D, just like what you see with the naked eye, binoculars or a telescope.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

THE coordinances whatever do not help me i asked IS venus in the ORION star cluster. HINT, answer is either yes, or no.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join