It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this for real? Russian news channel spills the beans about the existence of Nibiru and 2012?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thestargateisreal
Looks like a neat theory but it's just another attempt to manifest a tangible occurrence to myth, legend, and lie. The science behind the planet X theory was debunked a long time ago. According to what we know about gravity planet X can't exist.

And what is it that we know about gravity that means it can't exist?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
I gotta admit this whole planet x nonsense has been twisted and morphed more than any other doomsday prediction, and I'm starting to worry that people may actually off themselves on 12/21/2012 when nothing happens

edit on 13-8-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

Did anyone off themselves in May over the religous guy's belief that the world would end May 21st?

Don't worry too much, most people want to keep living.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Dnevnoi

It looks like only in part documentary/s the rest is made up bits of this and that by the video owner, which are out of the focus contained in the docus'.

So that's really the problem, pieces of documentary/s which usually would have second opinioneers, but we don't see them, just one side of the story, with no contradictions or moderation. You would need to see all of each of those documentaries. The added on bits are visual license.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
"War of the Worlds" (October 30, 1938)
All these Nibiru theories remind me of an old radio broadcast, which triggered off a massive panic in the United States. Since many people tuned into the broadcast late, they thought an actual alien invasion was underway. People were so overwhelmed with fear that they called the local authorities.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I'm not usually one to buy into stuff like this. As a competitive shooter I believe Oswald was the only one shooting, I don't buy that the planes which hit the WTC were remote controlled, and I don't believe in a hyper competent government which controls everything.

But the financial crisis that is worldwide could be a cover for massive spending on bunkers. It could be that the people who were chosen don't know they have been chosen, no reason to tell them years beforehand. I doubt it's a Jewish only thing if it is real, but I'm sure they would be disproportionally represented just because they control so much wealth and the media.

It could also explain why the shuttle fleet was retired with no replacement craft.

I'm still not on board as a believer, but I'm keeping an open mind.

I saw a clip of former President George W where he says something like "I'll see you if we both still alive" or something of the sort. It sounded like 2 elites joking about something big coming.

Anyone else know what I'm talking about or have a link?
edit on 13-8-2011 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This thread was so intriguing I actually joined, if you go to google sky and use the infra-red filter for the co-ordinates in the OP you see something interesting... But I forgot how to take screen prints to put on here.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

You simply cannot rely on MSM these days. The real evidence on these types of topics will not be put forth by those. TPTB is too well aware of the masses reaction in link with the ''could possibly be'' released informations on such a topic.

Thruthseek3r

link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

edit on 13-8-2011 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

link   
This video contains all the stuff about Nibiru posted online. It's an amalgamation of online content. I think the Russians took the information from the internet and presented it in a nice way for ratings.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMur

Ah thats nothing to worry about. The moon is actually moving away from us. Some day in the far far distant future the earth will not have a moon.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee

The way the planets orbit the Sun

Nibiru, as invented by Sitchin, is an impossibilty given the stability of planetary orbits. If it did exist, our existence would be an impossibility.

But that's science. As opposed to fiction. With fiction you can believe whatever you want. Including a massive invisible planet that doesn't perturb orbits, doesn't reflect sunlight and can only be seen on webcams ...... If you want.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Everything works in cycles, the universe, civilizations, seasons, human behavior ect.I think it is a test of the universe to only let truly civilized planets to become part of the universal community.We have just enough time to reach a technological stage where we have the ability to move of planet when the time comes. The good planets take care of each other and share all the technology, while the bad ones wage war after war for power and greed while suppressing what technology there really is.Our time has passed and we have failed.We are not welcome in the universe and rightly so.
And for those who think Jesus is coming to save us think again.The next time you see Jesus he will be surfing on the wave of the next big flood.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

All matter has mass. Put simply, mass creates gravitational attraction. This attraction is proportional to the mass. It has been understood for 400 years now how the mass of the Sun causes the planets to stay in orbit. These planets also have mass and affect one anothers' orbits as well. People have been observing these orbits very carefully for thousands of years, with increasing precision. If there were another massive body in the Solar System, these observations would show a discrepancy. They do not, therefore there is no large body composed of matter left unaccounted for, at least out to the Kuiper belt.

Oh, and while I'm here:

In Russia, too, they have always respected the good humor and a healthy laughter. In the first warm days (which approximately begin in the beginning of April) the ancient Slavs went out to "scare" the winter away. They dressed in animal skins, wore masks and staged noisy presentations accompanied by laughter. Well, the actual April Fool's Day was first introduced by Peter I. Since then, this unofficial holiday in Russia has been adored both by adults and children. To mark April 1 in Russia means charging with positive emotions for the upcoming year. Perhaps it is only in this country that they treat humor so "seriously" and cannot imagine the holiday without the funny practical jokes. The joke might be kind, funny and even extreme, if you want, but in the end it all should end in laughter with tears (of joy, of course). Besides, on April 1 in Moscow and other Russian cities they arrange various comedy shows and concerts, which are worth visiting in order to experience unforgettable pleasure.

www.advantour.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Sorry. I wrote a lengthy reply, but I put it in the wrong thread. That is what happens when I have so many tabs open in Firefox. Anyway, so we are sure that the translation is genuine? But also that the people interviewed in the video are not too credible? Would that be a fair assumption? Is this basically the same thing as people peddling Nibiru ideas in the US, but in Russia?
edit on 8/13/11 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Actually there were a few suicide/murders that occurred due to Camping's prediction. The ones that stick out to me are a guy that drowned and a mother who cut the throats of her children with a box cutter before killing herself. So, if a prediction as unanimously mocked as Camping's caused people to die, imagine what will happen with the circus that is 2012 believers.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I can confirm the authenticity of the english translation

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

The information given by the most popular "planet X" theories suggest it would have a solid core and follow a highly irregular orbit around the sun. If it did follow a highly irregular orbit it could not exist as a solid rocky planet permanently and would most likely be torn apart from the differences in gravitational pull experienced during it's orbital cycle. On top of that there's nothing we know of in our solar system that could be responsible for the highly irregular and elongated orbit required to give it the "viewable once every few thousand years" quality that it claims to posses.

edit on 13-8-2011 by Thestargateisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Why would a Russian television program of any kind, featuring Planet X or any other doomsday scenario, be taken more seriously than the ones produced in America?

When the History Channel or Discover(y?) runs something like this and they go and fish up 'experts' and common, web-based, visual aids, we usually don't act as though the 'final secret to the end of the world' has been revealed.

Did I miss something? I went through the whole thread and it's just more of the same only from Russia.

And what's up with the soundtrack? I know I am not the only one that noticed that it wasn't the original soundtrack for that pseudo news report.

Hrmm.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Firstly, adult human beings are responsible for their own actions. If they're so unhinged that they are going to kill others and themselves because someone tells them something, then they don't need a prophecy to set them off. They're going to go off anyway. There's no point telling people that making predictions causes death in this way. We are each responisble for our own actions.

Secondly, Sitchin is no scientist. Even his understanding of the basic grammar is flawed. However, "Nibru" is mentioned in a few hero tales from the Sumerian era.

Thirdly, I'm undecided.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
At 13:49 they show a.....cannabis factory, not food storage. Ive seen this picture before, its in america...a secret hidden ganja factory under someones house...so im calling BS

EDIT: To add video of the grow room shown at 13:49

edit on 13-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

If I'm not mistaken this grow room is actually in Canada, I believe it's the same one from a CNN documentary that the asian young lady hosted, sorry I forget her name. She was the one that North Korea had her sister a year or two ago, and Bill Clinton managed to get her released. I remember, Lisa Ling was her name.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join