It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is an Angel!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelgabrial

Originally posted by Beavers
awww a skinny george clooney just told me

he loved me!

LOVE YOU TOO MAN xxx
edit on 12-8-2011 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

Hey I truly do love you as well as everyone else i hope you have the most wonderful day just do me one favor please pass it on

You do know you don't have to love everyone in life. If I loved everyone in life I would be a broken man.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManOfGod267

he loved me!

LOVE YOU TOO MAN xxx

Hey I truly do love you as well as everyone else i hope you have the most wonderful day just do me one favor please pass it on

You do know you don't have to love everyone in life. If I loved everyone in life I would be a broken man.

well i would rather love everyone and be happy then have sadness in my heart i love everyone and i am more than happy everyday so how i am a broken man, a broken man sees one way i see all things as a test to live life with love for all.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

he loved me!

LOVE YOU TOO MAN xxx

well i would rather love everyone and be happy then have sadness in my heart i love everyone and i am more than happy everyday so how i am a broken man, a broken man sees one way i see all things as a test to live life with love for all.

I guess we have different views of happiness and love. I feel it is a burden on myself if I have to take care of people who can not take care of someone else. Yes, it sounds nice saying it but the action is more difficult then the saying.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

he loved me!

LOVE YOU TOO MAN xxx

I guess we have different views of happiness and love. I feel it is a burden on myself if I have to take care of people who can not take care of someone else. Yes, it sounds nice saying it but the action is more difficult then the saying.

how is it hard to look at some one and say i love you?, or to open a door for some one you do not know, or stop and change someones tire with out a agenda, true love burns hotter than the son. Its ok if you do not love me, But understand brother i do love you and i do hope that you have the most wonderful day humanly possible.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by angelgabrial

Trust me! I'm not talking about saying I love you as an expression. I'm talking about making love into an action. Something that will effect you or I or somebody else. Sometimes I wonder if people see the world differently then by faith or science.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Trust me! I'm not talking about saying I love you as an expression. I'm talking about making love into an action. Something that will effect you or I or somebody else. Sometimes I wonder if people see the world differently then by faith or science.

do you not see what i do is by faith and by action?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Well I do not know you. So, I cannot know what you believe in but I can ask you how you see your faith.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

Originally posted by laffoe
We can all start by ourselves and pass it on...
let it all spread like rings in the water

love love love

Here's a tip for life, love those closest to you. No one else really matters...

It's easy to love others if they already love you.

MT 5:43 "You have heard that it was said, `Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
reply to post by laffoe

Firstly, that certainly isn't an Angel (he has no halo).

Secondly, while I don't doubt the man's intentions are genuinely good natured I find the whole video a little bit over the top if I'm completely honest. The message he's trying to spread is a positive one, completely selfless accounts of making a stranger that little bit happier are what makes the dark world we live in a happier place.

However, I think it's a little extreme to ring a stranger and tell them you Love them. Love is a pretty powerful world and let's be realistic about things here, you don't love whoever your ringing - you don't even know them!

At this point I expect the happy brigade to step in and say they love all human beings as we are all brothers and sisters and God loves us all etc etc

But like I said let's be realistic, it's entirely possible you could do what this guy is doing and unknowingly ring a rapist and tell them you love them or a murderer or a child molester or a etc etc

Be polite with people, smile, make small talk, open doors for people - that's enough in my opinion.

I will add however that when he winked at the camera it touched me slightly, not sure why. I suppose he's a generally happy and loving guy, but in reality you can't live in a bubble - someone could stab him tomorrow, if you get my point...

I love you my friend, and that is with your different perspective on reality.

Seems to me Gabriel is blowing his horn. Just saying.

Your Brother

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Well I do not know you. So, I cannot know what you believe in but I can ask you how you see your faith.

well i love everyone and as to my faith what does it matter what i have faith in all opinions of faith r different, I know that a simple act of true love by passes hate evil or mal intentions. can we not as humans set our differences apart and just learn we are all one we all live on earth and need to live in harmony with one another. so again i say to you I LOVE YOU AND THAT IS A ACTION I CHOOSE TO DO WITH FAITH THAT IT WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
youtu.be...

youtu.be...

WATCH THESE TELL ME YOU DO NOT SEE THE LOVE I HAVE FOR ALL MANNER OF MANKIND
edit on 13-8-2011 by angelgabrial because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
youtu.be... this is a message to everyone if you just listen to the words you can do the research your selves its worth listing.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Its amazing how people can believe in angels, but not the being who created them, God....

It's only amazing to people with certain sets of rigid premises. The rest of us can consider the 'angel'-concept without being fundamentalists of one kind or another.

Besides it was meant metaphorically in the OP. (But ANY chance to preach....Eh?)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil

Its amazing how people can believe in angels, but not the being who created them, God....

It's only amazing to people with certain sets of rigid premises. The rest of us can consider the 'angel'-concept without being fundamentalists of one kind or another.

Besides it was meant metaphorically in the OP. (But ANY chance to preach....Eh?)

Are you suggesting that you don't preach?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX

No, absolutely not. I'm 'preaching' egalitarian principles, applied both academically and in social contexts. One perspective doesn't have monopoly in an overall approach.

Inclusivity instead of exclusivity.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

No, absolutely not. I'm 'preaching' egalitarian principles, applied both academically and in social contexts. One perspective doesn't have monopoly in an overall approach.

De-nial is not a river in Egypt.

You are still preaching.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

You are still preaching.

An epistemological question. Bring your insistence there and not on this thread.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

You are still preaching.

An epistemological question. Bring your insistence there and not on this thread.

No problem.

So long as we have just as much of a right to preach our values and beliefs as a pastafarian preaches their own values and beliefs.

edit on 13-8-2011 by XplanetX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

You wrote:

["So long as we have just as much of a right to preach our values and beliefs as a pastafarian preaches their own values and beliefs."]

Any suspicions or complaints about 'free speech' censorship should be taken to ATS admin, instead of cluttering threads with it.

This thread is about the methodology of 'pass it on', not about how any specific self-proclaimed authority validates its own methodology-'truth'.

edit on 13-8-2011 by bogomil because: addition

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join