It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is an Angel!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Please everyone...

Watch this and be happy
The light and love, flowing from this person is amazing
An example to follow
I don't know about you but my heart just opened up and laughed with joy, watching this

enjoy:
LINK

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Appears to be a nice man (not an angel, though)

I can't condemn the message of:-

TELL SOME ONE YOU DO NOT KNOW YOU LOVE THEM THEN ASK THEM TO PASS IT ON

If only Sunni Muslims would tell Jews they love them. If only Irish Protestants would tell Catholics they love them.

Unfortunately, it's more of a struggle than simply "pass this message on".

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

It is a very nice idea, but the music is too loud and ruins it.... and I really can't watch 13 mins of it

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
awww a skinny george clooney just told me

he loved me!

LOVE YOU TOO MAN xxx
edit on 12-8-2011 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Firstly, that certainly isn't an Angel (he has no halo).

Secondly, while I don't doubt the man's intentions are genuinely good natured I find the whole video a little bit over the top if I'm completely honest. The message he's trying to spread is a positive one, completely selfless accounts of making a stranger that little bit happier are what makes the dark world we live in a happier place.

However, I think it's a little extreme to ring a stranger and tell them you Love them. Love is a pretty powerful world and let's be realistic about things here, you don't love whoever your ringing - you don't even know them!

At this point I expect the happy brigade to step in and say they love all human beings as we are all brothers and sisters and God loves us all etc etc

But like I said let's be realistic, it's entirely possible you could do what this guy is doing and unknowingly ring a rapist and tell them you love them or a murderer or a child molester or a etc etc

Be polite with people, smile, make small talk, open doors for people - that's enough in my opinion.

I will add however that when he winked at the camera it touched me slightly, not sure why. I suppose he's a generally happy and loving guy, but in reality you can't live in a bubble - someone could stab him tomorrow, if you get my point...

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeverForget
reply to post by laffoe

Appears to be a nice man (not an angel, though)

I can't condemn the message of:-

TELL SOME ONE YOU DO NOT KNOW YOU LOVE THEM THEN ASK THEM TO PASS IT ON

If only Sunni Muslims would tell Jews they love them. If only Irish Protestants would tell Catholics they love them.

Unfortunately, it's more of a struggle than simply "pass this message on".

We can all start by ourselves and pass it on...
let it all spread like rings in the water

love love love

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe
We can all start by ourselves and pass it on...
let it all spread like rings in the water

love love love

Here's a tip for life, love those closest to you. No one else really matters...

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
reply to post by laffoe

Secondly, while I don't doubt the man's intentions are genuinely good natured I find the whole video a little bit over the top if I'm completely honest. The message he's trying to spread is a positive one, completely selfless accounts of making a stranger that little bit happier are what makes the dark world we live in a happier place.

However, I think it's a little extreme to ring a stranger and tell them you Love them. Love is a pretty powerful world and let's be realistic about things here, you don't love whoever your ringing - you don't even know them!

At this point I expect the happy brigade to step in and say they love all human beings as we are all brothers and sisters and God loves us all etc etc

But like I said let's be realistic, it's entirely possible you could do what this guy is doing and unknowingly ring a rapist and tell them you love them or a murderer or a child molester or a etc etc

Be polite with people, smile, make small talk, open doors for people - that's enough in my opinion.

I will add however that when he winked at the camera it touched me slightly, not sure why. I suppose he's a generally happy and loving guy, but in reality you can't live in a bubble - someone could stab him tomorrow, if you get my point...

Believe me...
I know this man by heart, and he DOES love those he calls and he says it straight from the heart
If any of us got stabbed tomorrow... would u rather have lived a life in worry or a life in happiness sharing tru love from the heart

Happy it touched you

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers

he loved me!

LOVE YOU TOO MAN xxx

I was thinking a happier Dr. House (Hugh Laurie) but Goerge Clooney will do just fine.
Frankly, I think this guy has an ego the size of a "house" but waaaay too much time on his hands.

I would get a very creepy feeling if I recieved a call like this. Just saying.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword

he loved me!

LOVE YOU TOO MAN xxx

I was thinking a happier Dr. House (Hugh Laurie) but Goerge Clooney will do just fine.
Frankly, I think this guy has an ego the size of a "house" but waaaay too much time on his hands.

I would get a very creepy feeling if I recieved a call like this. Just saying.

To let such love flow in trough you, your ego is just the tool you need for transmitting
You mistake ego for confidence... the confidence that comes from dwelling in the love and light of The Father

Love and respect

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

youtu.be...

I think this guy thinks he has something to prove to the rest of us. Sorry, I don't see an angel. And, no thanks, I don't want his creepy phone call "strange love" flowing through me.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

no worries
still hope you'll have a happy day, filled with love and joy

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The journey for Unity continues

LINK

enjoy
lol

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Its amazing how people can believe in angels, but not the being who created them, God....

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Its amazing how people can believe in angels, but not the being who created them, God....

No worries... we knows He be there
May our hearts be united
May we see try our fears
May we create out of love
Aligned with the source

Love and light be with u

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I follow good with faith onlike any other that is why i do what i do

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by angelgabrial

God The Creator is the source of my strength my drive so i do as i am told with faith and with out fear
I DO LOVE ALL MANNER OF MANKIND WHY DOES NOT EVERYONE OPEN THERE HEART AND LET LOVE IN?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

even a killer or rapist loves his family it takes a special person to love everyone even you . I LOVE you and hope you have a wonderful day

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
reply to post by laffoe

well in all the calls i have made befor i started making my vids and after only one out of around 1000 has had a bad response and all he did was hang up. I do Love you all very much.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

he loved me!

LOVE YOU TOO MAN xxx

Hey I truly do love you as well as everyone else i hope you have the most wonderful day just do me one favor please pass it on

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join