It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is an Angel!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil
reply to post by XplanetX

You wrote:

["So long as we have just as much of a right to preach our values and beliefs as a pastafarian preaches their own values and beliefs."]

Any suspicions or complaints about 'free speech' censorship should be taken to ATS admin, instead of cluttering threads with it.

Thanks for the handy advice.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX

reply to post by XplanetX

You wrote:

["So long as we have just as much of a right to preach our values and beliefs as a pastafarian preaches their own values and beliefs."]

Any suspicions or complaints about 'free speech' censorship should be taken to ATS admin, instead of cluttering threads with it.

Thanks for the handy advice.

Is it not ez to just listen to what the words say why not just realize the is a reason for everything in life just as my reason for spreading the love. we are all brothers and sisters and i am not trying to get anyone to change there beliefs I do not care on small bit what you religions are my message speaks clear to all who will listen.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by angelgabrial

You wrote:

["Is it not ez to just listen to what the words say why not just realize the is a reason for everything in life just as my reason for spreading the love. we are all brothers and sisters and i am not trying to get anyone to change there beliefs I do not care on small bit what you religions are my message speaks clear to all who will listen."]

If I understand you correctly, I agree with you. You can OFFER a demonstration of what you believe is 'good', or you can PUSH a doctrine.

The 'perfect' pass-it-on is unconditional, with no doctrinal price-tag.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

. . .my message speaks clear to all who will listen.
I missed that somehow. I have a tendency to not like videos that much, even though I put up lots of them myself. Is there a way you could say what it is your message is, in like 150 words or less, as a summary?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

I missed that somehow. I have a tendency to not like videos that much, even though I put up lots of them myself. Is there a way you could say what it is your message is, in like 150 words or less, as a summary?

ez task love all manner of mankind, 1st 2nd look into your own heart and fix the things that would not be right in your eyes while you look in the middle and do not worry about some one elses flaw just tell them you love them very much and hope they have a wonderful day, and ask them to pass it on.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I love you all and hope you have a great day please pass it on.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelgabrial

ez task love all manner of mankind, 1st 2nd look into your own heart and fix the things that would not be right in your eyes while you look in the middle and do not worry about some one elses flaw just tell them you love them very much and hope they have a wonderful day, and ask them to pass it on.
So what is that stuff you write in your book? Is there a message in that, too. Just wondering. Do you think there are people with evil messages? Are you concerned with those, or do you think just being positive is sufficient to combat the negative messages. Do you call up people in Syria and tell them you love them. You might want to do that since this is the next war on the agenda of the Empire. Or is that just some one else's flaw you don't want to look at?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

So what is that stuff you write in your book? Is there a message in that, too. Just wondering. Do you think there are people with evil messages? Are you concerned with those, or do you think just being positive is sufficient to combat the negative messages. Do you call up people in Syria and tell them you love them. You might want to do that since this is the next war on the agenda of the Empire. Or is that just some one else's flaw you don't want to look at?

many ? full of assumptions i call any one i have a number for and pray every day that all manner of man kind sees light and love, forgiveness and mercy as the way to stop the violence

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

many ? full of assumptions i call any one i have a number for and pray every day that all manner of man kind sees light and love, forgiveness and mercy as the way to stop the violence

what does it matter what race creed or coler religus backing some one has we all live here on earth and need to live in harmony, so again i say i love you and hope you have a great day. please pass it on

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

You wrote:

["So what is that stuff you write in your book? Is there a message in that, too. Just wondering. Do you think there are people with evil messages? Are you concerned with those, or do you think just being positive is sufficient to combat the negative messages. Do you call up people in Syria and tell them you love them. You might want to do that since this is the next war on the agenda of the Empire. Or is that just some one else's flaw you don't want to look at?"]

'Bulls eye' as to what questions are essential.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

You wrote:

["So what is that stuff you write in your book? Is there a message in that, too. Just wondering. Do you think there are people with evil messages? Are you concerned with those, or do you think just being positive is sufficient to combat the negative messages. Do you call up people in Syria and tell them you love them. You might want to do that since this is the next war on the agenda of the Empire. Or is that just some one else's flaw you don't want to look at?"]

the stuff i am writing is a log of everything that was and is going on in our wourld so we know and do not repeat the same mistakes of the past.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

You wrote:

does not a killer show love to his son or a rapist go home with a present for his child its ez to love your family time to grow and love everyone.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

You wrote:

does not a killer show love to his son or a rapist go home with a present for his child its ez to love your family time to grow and love everyone.

No objections. But does it stop him from being a killer or rapist, which still is a problem for mankind in general?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

You wrote:

No objections. But does it stop him from being a killer or rapist, which still is a problem for mankind in general?

BECAUSE HES BAD DOS HE NOT DESERVE OUR LOVE AND HOPE THAT IT CAN CHANGE HIM?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

you can see how much i truly care i love you all everyone all manner of mankind no matter where you live or what your beleif systom is i love you and hope you have a wonderful day please pass it on.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

you can see how much i truly care i love you all everyone all manner of mankind no matter where you live or what your beleif systom is. . .
I see you wit a phone book which I would guess was of your county. I'm not implying that you don't like people in other countries, but that the need would be more critical in places outside your local calling area. There is instigators in Syria stirring up hatred to cause a war as an excuse for "intervention" which is really mainly spreading depleted uranium to slowly kill the entire population. I would think a call into that area would be crying out to you.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

you can see how much i truly care i love you all everyone all manner of mankind no matter where you live or what your beleif systom is. . .
I see you wit a phone book which I would guess was of your county. I'm not implying that you don't like people in other countries, but that the need would be more critical in places outside your local calling area. There is instigators in Syria stirring up hatred to cause a war as an excuse for "intervention" which is really mainly spreading depleted uranium to slowly kill the entire population. I would think a call into that area would be crying out to you.

i would be glad to call them as well i have no desire to leave anyone out. but it would be just as good if some one from there would start doing the same thing would it not, be just as ez for you and evryone to pick up there phone book and do the same thing?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

i would be glad to call them as well i have no desire to leave anyone out. but it would be just as good if some one from there would start doing the same thing would it not, be just as ez for you and evryone to pick up there phone book and do the same thing?

that is why its called pass it on I love you very much and hope with all my heart you have a wonderful day please pass it on.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

that is why its called pass it on I love you very much and hope with all my heart you have a wonderful day please pass it on
Right. Well I hope someone does. Call these people and say to love and don't fight. What happened in Egypt was a bit of a trick because Mubarak was diagnosed with cancer so the PTB knew he was leaving anyway, and they did not want his son (again, this is the Powers That Be) and wanted someone more repressive to get into power. They arranged things to make it look like it was power to the people, to get the people in Syria to think they could do the same thing. The PTB would do that to get a war going. They need to be told they are being used, and that love is the only way.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join