It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want an ATSer bf..

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
completely agree with you OP.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
sure babe you can be my girl

but first i need to know a few things

do you prefer hemp, silk or nylon?

whats YOUR brand of lube?

and are you claustrophobic?

oh and i'm gonna need photos from EVERY angle before we meet up

i look forward to "meating" you

edit on 12/8/11 by Aceofclubs because: well what happend was i wrote the whole thig out but some how missed or deleted the first line. (i know crazy and well worth this explaining in this box that MUST be filled out)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by saabster5
Alright, after a lengthy talk with my mother, I finally convinced her that having a companion would be good. She was against you moving in with us at first, but I believe that is because she is afraid the two of us might not move out of the basement in an expeditious amount of time. She is particularly fond of the fact that you have an education and that you are also willing to further your knowledge. She thinks it will help catalyst my own desire to look beyond computer programing and Live Action Role-Playing.

As for my credentials of being a conspiracy theorist. I firmly believe that Phys. Ed. class in high school is mandatory only to make my asthma condition worse, as I only had to use my inhaler 5 times a day prior to Phys Ed. 12 times a day after, even after 24 years. I also firmly believe that the sun is not our friend, as evidenced by the amount of heat that can be produced with a magnifying glass directed properly, and the atmosphere actually is a gigantic magnifying glass and that is the real cause of global warming. The moon landing was real, and the unreported landing on Venus is due to wormhole technology being real. Also we are around 100 years away from warp technology.

I am looking forward to your arrival. I have remodeled my room to reflect my soon-to-be girlfriend and I's status. I have put my Wonderwoman and Xena: Warrior Princess action figures back up on the shelves next to their respective counterparts. If you have any action figures that you would like to bring, please inform me in your reply to this post with what kind, and I will try to make room if possible (It has to be a really cool action figure, that has superpowers to be considered).

If you could also inform me of what you like to eat, I can relay that to my mother, and she will be happy to help. She's great like that. Oh, and if the thought of my mother is a deal-breaker, think about this. We will have the SE corner of her basement to ourselves. It is a non-intruder zone, kept safe with the technology I developed 8 years ago. I call it my Zap-O-Ray. It uses the latest technology in lasers, and if that's not enough, I have a skull hologram.

Thank you for finally picking up on my ESP wave that I have been sending you for the last 3 years. I was starting to wonder if you would ever answer at all. We will be perfect together.

THIS is hands down the funniest thing i have read on the internet in a very, very long time. thank you, thank you, thank you for posting this... read it out loud and got a room full of people here cracking up.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by irsuccubus
this thread is a riot, lol. Its funny because I have never dated anyone who was "awake". There have socially aware guys...but none I could really get down and dirty about the greys with. most guys think Im creepy and it seems like conspiracy theorists who look as good as Fox Mulder are only in the land of make believe, lol. Still I suppose it would be nice to exchange secrets at the rendezvous point ..aka...chat over dinner.

Thats because most of us have no ego.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Thank you all for a quick and momentary lapse into the normal, quite entertaining in it's own way. OP, unfortunately for you I'm not on the West Coast and not inclined to head that way anytime soon. I doubt that you are a true ATSr because we all know the entire West coast is going to fall into the ocean, become irradiated, is subject to tsunamis, and seems to be a prime location for alien invasions/sightings. If you ever hit the Carolinas let me know, we have nuclear power plants and strange noises from time to time. If you are nice I'll even share some freeze dried cheese and make some hardtack cracker while we back pack the App trail.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
rofl @ some of the responses here. I hear you tho OP, it is frustrating trying to get a partner who has interesting things in common with you or in other words, a higher level of mentality than most people.

However...throwing meat into a den of wolves...is not the way to go, tho it does bring attention yes but many people mask who they are. The best solution is to just keep meeting people and when they meet your requirements, try and see if they feel the same way.

I am on the same boat, trying to get a gf with my mentality and I do understand where you are coming from, the frustration of not having anything in common with the majority does become overwhelming. I wont give up tho, would be easy to just settle with anyone, but at the expense of not being yourself.

So my search continues, dont give up either. I wish you the best of luck.

Love and light

Namaste

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by EternalThought

Okay so I don't know why I'm even posting on this thread... but I found some sincerity and some hilarity so maybe that's why. I would certainly not be looking for a gf on ATS of all places, but I can understand where you're coming from. I wouldn't want to date someone who has no clue about current events or couldn't at least humor me by listening to conspiracy theories. That would be no fun.

That being said, I think it's important to have balance. How into ATS are you? I mean, how much time do you spend on here (and other conspiracy sites)? If the answer is a lot, then maybe you should seek elsewhere for a bf. Someone who has a general idea about what's really happening in the world, yet has a job and responsibilities too. Someone to compliment you. Not a good idea to date someone who is exactly like you and likes all the things you like and vice versa. It would get boring quickly. Before too long you'll both find things to fight about if for no other reason than your unconscious mind desires for your brain to be stimulated.

I think it may be fun to date an ATS-like girl, if she had some balance and enjoyed doing things like going out for some drinks or playing pool... you know, things like that, that normal people do. I LOVE conspiracy theories, I love reading/talking about ufo's, aliens, energy & consciousness, and things of that nature. But I also like going to my sister's house on Friday's to play volleyball with the gang, and having a few drinks. That is the only time I really drink (don't do drugs anymore I did enough to last a lifetime), and it gives me a chance to be around "normal people". Don't get me wrong - we do get into some intelligent conversation and even talk about some esoteric subjects at times.... But for the most part we just play volleyball and enjoy the summer weather at the end of a long work week. And honestly, it's good for me. I have fun, and I get to forget about all the craziness in the world, if only for a few hours. So I value this time and I think it's important to do things like that. If I spent all my time on conspiracies I would have NO sense of balance in my life and I would probably go crazy.

Oh yeah, not sure who said it - but yes, there ARE guys on here who look/think like Fox Mulder. Not all of us are fat with beards. I'm 28, 6' about 160, clean shaven face always, and more or less clean cut looking. I pretty much wear jeans and a white tshirt (clean and wrinkle free though, sorry if that disappoints) all the time (other than work, WISH I could wear that to work - I dress like Fox Mulder for work :lol
. I don't live in my mom's basement. I like hockey (football is okay I guess), I like cars too - I mean come on, I'm a guy... you're being unrealistic with that one. I'm not obsessed with cars nor do I drive a gas hog, nor do I think cars are of the utmost importance, but I do like them. I like driving stick shift, and I like to drive fast sometimes. I'M A GUY, even an ATS guy can admit that he likes the sound of a '69 Camaro and that driving one is even more fun (unfortunately I drive a Honda - it's more practical - but I LIKE Camaros). There's nothing wrong with liking cars or football or for females to like shoes and nail polish (that's what girls like, right??).... In moderation of course. If I met a girl who was obsessed with nothing BUT shoes and nail polish I would run. Just as I would expect a female to run if I was obsessed with nothing BUT hockey and cars... The same can be said about conspiracy-minded people. If that's ALL they're into..... yikes.

And OP - why not post your picture, what are you afraid of? I'll tell you what, I'll post a pic of me if you post a pic of you. Even though we don't sound very compatible and we're on opposite coasts of the country, I'll post one if you do. I'd like to help, but to be fair BOTH the guys you are seeking, as well as yourself, are not going to get very far without at least one pic. And if you really DO look like a brunette Posh Spice then you don't have to worry about Lysergic or anyone else calling you a Net-Beast (BTW the FUNNIEST thing I've heard all week!).

Hope your search goes well, and I'll stick to my word and post a pic of me if you post a pic of you.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

Originally posted by longtermproject

reply to post by longtermproject

Hehe, keep trying there buddy!

trying for what? Im not dating someone I met on a website silly.... I may be single buts only because I refuse to tie myself down after a miserable 5.5 year relationship.... plus I shave my head.... so yea....
edit on 12-8-2011 by longtermproject because: (no reason given)

Only joking pal, keep your hair on

lol ok just making sure... I was confused for a sec.... I think I look better bald....

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I think this has gone way past the point of silly.

But I have to commend the lot of you for not taking this all too seriously.

And for the record, I think she should have opened with a pic in the original post.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by InertiaZero

Sometimes people need to laugh dude

It's better than rioting...

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I was your dream man until this thread turned me gay, and now I just want to make little kvlt babies with Lysergic.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne

Why not?

My real picture is

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I will do the same I will post a pic of me if you post a pic of yourself.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by EternalThought
Most men are idiots and don't talk about any conspiracies or supernatural... I am so sick of hearing about football and cars!!

So, how can I get an ATSer bf. I want someone who lives next to me. I checked all the meetup groups, and those guys are really old and creeps, and have gfs..

Advise?

I can only see this working if one is a bunker and the other a debunker.

Got to be some balance. Seattle here btw.
edit on 12-8-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

here is a picture of myself.
files.abovetopsecret.com...

If you are interested, please hit me up.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GonzoSinister
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

yeah i didnt know about that thread... i will get my picture up when im not at work!! might even put it in this thread to get the ball rolling...

noticing in that other thread... ATS males seem to have beards the same way as ATS females own cats....
it like it comes with the conspiracy kit

I am a bearded fellow btw

i own cats :-/

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

reply to post by InertiaZero

Sometimes people need to laugh dude

It's better than rioting...

I dont know....rioting seems to be the way to go these days.

You get on TV, like the Kardashians!!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The wolves really are out to play

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I've sifted through 8 pages and no boob. ats you have failed me

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by benintheuk
I've sifted through 8 pages and no boob. ats you have failed me

FTW!!!

I'm not really contributing here. I'm just enjoying the laughs.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join