It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want an ATSer bf..

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Aceofclubs

You say kidnapping
I say surprise date

edit on 12-8-2011 by irsuccubus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Guys I think you're being trolled.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I am no longer in the mood... I was last night though. Thank you all for PMs, that's very sweet of you to be interested.

Unfortunately, after reading replies on this thread, a lot of these comments are what you guys would call "boner killer" but for a female...

Please, mods, close this conversation. I'd rather be abducted than have to deal with this crap, honestly.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychoReaper4

Troll or not. This thread has been enjoyable to read.

A lot of pretty funny people on ats, which gets lost in madness!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoReaper4
Guys I think you're being trolled.

i think they not only know this, but have pretty humorously turned the tables on the whole gig.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by EternalThought

But we were just having some fun! And I was being sincere in at least 60% of my post. Gotta throw in some sarcasm and some humor... I mean, this IS ATS after all.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by anthbes

That's the internet for you. You're lucky you're on this site, otherwise you would have been flamed and trolled to aggravation. Sorry you lost your boner.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by highpriestess

LOL, guys i luff joo.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EternalThought
I am no longer in the mood... I was last night though. Thank you all for PMs, that's very sweet of you to be interested.

Unfortunately, after reading replies on this thread, a lot of these comments are what you guys would call "boner killer" but for a female...

Please, mods, close this conversation. I'd rather be abducted than have to deal with this crap, honestly.

haha the female version would be a drought?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

you could always just go to bat for the other team, so to speak. pull out the little "lab kit" and call it an "experiment"
- judging by some of your emasculating comments, you might be half way there already.

edit on 12-8-2011 by highpriestess because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by cwilson
reply to post by EternalThought

Okay so I don't know why I'm even posting on this thread... but I found some sincerity and some hilarity so maybe that's why. I would certainly not be looking for a gf on ATS of all places, but I can understand where you're coming from. I wouldn't want to date someone who has no clue about current events or couldn't at least humor me by listening to conspiracy theories. That would be no fun.

That being said, I think it's important to have balance. How into ATS are you? I mean, how much time do you spend on here (and other conspiracy sites)? If the answer is a lot, then maybe you should seek elsewhere for a bf. Someone who has a general idea about what's really happening in the world, yet has a job and responsibilities too. Someone to compliment you. Not a good idea to date someone who is exactly like you and likes all the things you like and vice versa. It would get boring quickly. Before too long you'll both find things to fight about if for no other reason than your unconscious mind desires for your brain to be stimulated.

I think it may be fun to date an ATS-like girl, if she had some balance and enjoyed doing things like going out for some drinks or playing pool... you know, things like that, that normal people do. I LOVE conspiracy theories, I love reading/talking about ufo's, aliens, energy & consciousness, and things of that nature. But I also like going to my sister's house on Friday's to play volleyball with the gang, and having a few drinks. That is the only time I really drink (don't do drugs anymore I did enough to last a lifetime), and it gives me a chance to be around "normal people". Don't get me wrong - we do get into some intelligent conversation and even talk about some esoteric subjects at times.... But for the most part we just play volleyball and enjoy the summer weather at the end of a long work week. And honestly, it's good for me. I have fun, and I get to forget about all the craziness in the world, if only for a few hours. So I value this time and I think it's important to do things like that. If I spent all my time on conspiracies I would have NO sense of balance in my life and I would probably go crazy.

Oh yeah, not sure who said it - but yes, there ARE guys on here who look/think like Fox Mulder. Not all of us are fat with beards. I'm 28, 6' about 160, clean shaven face always, and more or less clean cut looking. I pretty much wear jeans and a white tshirt (clean and wrinkle free though, sorry if that disappoints) all the time (other than work, WISH I could wear that to work - I dress like Fox Mulder for work :lol
. I don't live in my mom's basement. I like hockey (football is okay I guess), I like cars too - I mean come on, I'm a guy... you're being unrealistic with that one. I'm not obsessed with cars nor do I drive a gas hog, nor do I think cars are of the utmost importance, but I do like them. I like driving stick shift, and I like to drive fast sometimes. I'M A GUY, even an ATS guy can admit that he likes the sound of a '69 Camaro and that driving one is even more fun (unfortunately I drive a Honda - it's more practical - but I LIKE Camaros). There's nothing wrong with liking cars or football or for females to like shoes and nail polish (that's what girls like, right??).... In moderation of course. If I met a girl who was obsessed with nothing BUT shoes and nail polish I would run. Just as I would expect a female to run if I was obsessed with nothing BUT hockey and cars... The same can be said about conspiracy-minded people. If that's ALL they're into..... yikes.

And OP - why not post your picture, what are you afraid of? I'll tell you what, I'll post a pic of me if you post a pic of you. Even though we don't sound very compatible and we're on opposite coasts of the country, I'll post one if you do. I'd like to help, but to be fair BOTH the guys you are seeking, as well as yourself, are not going to get very far without at least one pic. And if you really DO look like a brunette Posh Spice then you don't have to worry about Lysergic or anyone else calling you a Net-Beast (BTW the FUNNIEST thing I've heard all week!).

Hope your search goes well, and I'll stick to my word and post a pic of me if you post a pic of you.

I like Hockey and hockey players... just not, players
I would never be offended by someone calling me a Net-Beast, lol ,it's pretty funny (because it's not true
) that is why I wouldn't get offended if someone pokes fun of me... even if they poked fun at my looks, I'd just laugh along and not take it personal.. haha! Happened before, fun times...!

I hope I didn't offend anyone without hair on this forum, I apologize, but at least you have better reception from outer space, you know :p ...

I honestly could care less what a guy looks like, I even don't care if he checks out other women, just PLEASE....... talk about something juicy and interesting.
I cannot have these conversations over PMs here on ATS, so I will continue my search here in person, hopefully, I will meet someone who is interesting and funny.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by benintheuk

No, I don't have hot flashes and I am not 50... not drought down there

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I like Hockey and hockey players... just not, players
I would never be offended by someone calling me a Net-Beast, lol ,it's pretty funny (because it's not true
) that is why I wouldn't get offended if someone pokes fun of me... even if they poked fun at my looks, I'd just laugh along and not take it personal.. haha! Happened before, fun times...!

I hope I didn't offend anyone without hair on this forum, I apologize, but at least you have better reception from outer space, you know :p ...

I honestly could care less what a guy looks like, I even don't care if he checks out other women, just PLEASE....... talk about something juicy and interesting.
I cannot have these conversations over PMs here on ATS, so I will continue my search here in person, hopefully, I will meet someone who is interesting and funny.

Better reception from outer space
Didn't offend me though, I have hair, though I might shave it now that you make that point.

I wish you well on your search. Sometimes the best things come along when we aren't looking for them

Oh yeah, sorry we made you lose your chick boner.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by cwilsonOh yeah, sorry we made you lose your chick boner.

It will be back..

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

And your a female on ATS... so its not even wierd
it a sign of greater knowledge

like i said, i have a beard.. i use ATS so its like a membership card!!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

thank goodness, glad to know it. all this time i just thought it made me the crazy cat lady

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by gncnew

11:11 No, it wouldn't exclude you , why?
Men that obsess over stupid things like football are idiots, same way women obsessing over shoes and hair extensions are idiots.

So if someone's values are different from yours - they're idiots? Wow... judgmental much?

Funny how the OP is attacked for her opinions when this forum is full of people acting the same way. If you dont believe in a certain conspiracy, you are a idiot according to those who believe in it, if you do believe in a conspiracy you are a idiot according to some skeptic.
There was a similar thread here posted by a male a few days ago, but yet saw no such complaints then.

And yeah, I think people who are completely obsessed with football are idiots as well.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
lol pretty straight forward. i completely feel you tho lol, id love to have a gf that i can talk about complex mind bending things with. and have her put in some input that might change my mind on things. Goodluck

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

wait.. im not saying your not a crazy cat lady ............

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
i mean.... clearly its a guy... yes?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join