It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want an ATSer bf..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Most men are idiots and don't talk about any conspiracies or supernatural... I am so sick of hearing about football and cars!!

So, how can I get an ATSer bf. I want someone who lives next to me. I checked all the meetup groups, and those guys are really old and creeps, and have gfs..

Advise?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I'm available Monday through Friday from 6 PM to 3 AM Eastern. I like to take long walks on the beach while discussing Ron Paul and UFO's.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I need pics first.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Pics or it didn't happen.

edit on 12-8-2011 by rbnhd76 because: dammit ly beat me to the punch!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by EternalThought
Most men are idiots and don't talk about any conspiracies or supernatural... I am so sick of hearing about football and cars!!

So, how can I get an ATSer bf. I want someone who lives next to me. I checked all the meetup groups, and those guys are really old and creeps, and have gfs..

Advise?

Well, for starters, it would help your cause by not calling most men idiots. Secondly, it would also help your cause by letting people know where you live. Thirdly, I realize by posting this it will exclude my chances.

link   
I am on west coast...

link   
reply to post by EternalThought

good luck. youve just thrown meat to the wolves lol

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Enlightenme1111

Thank you for taking one for the team.

link   
lol... this is very interesting... and weird... but hey i love me a smart girl...
I live in the DC metropolitan area

link   
Actually, i couldn't think of anything worse than a hardcore conspiracy chick.. Imagine sitting at home at night getting paranoid together with foil hats on.
I thunk it's better to have someone to help keep your feet on the ground and head out of the clouds..
edit on 12/8/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
11:11 No, it wouldn't exclude you , why?
Men that obsess over stupid things like football are idiots, same way women obsessing over shoes and hair extensions are idiots.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
interest levels declining rapidly

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

I obsess over women in fish nets and leather but I hope that doesn't make me an idiot.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Lysergic, if that's you in the avatar...then you better leave now.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I don't want a gf with homely shoes and a poor hair cut, sorry lass.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Do we get an age first, because I could comment and end myself in jail pmsl?
You might like to tell us what country your from so as to narrow down the field.
ATS should start up a match making forum, now that would be cool.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Poor Lysergic... How mean. I bet he's a great guy

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Advise?

Guys are old and creeps and have girlfriends, they cant be that bad then eh? or are you suggesting that the women that go out with said creeps perhaps are unable to see that they are just that?

I think you are more than likely better off on your own as clearly no male of a similar age will have the intellect to even hold a conversation with you.

On a serious note my son is 19, i am sure he will be interested if i can get him off his x-box for 5 mins, he does not have a car and he never goes out of his room, and does sometimes mutter something about the illuminati, so i believe he fullfills all 3 requirements for the job.

Come to think of it, i have not seen him for a few days, i wonder if he is still here?

Perhaps you could buy an xbox and join his revolution from the bedroom, he only plays war games though, is this a prob for you?

Any pics you can post of yourself as i know he is quite fussy, you kinda have to look like a female soldier and swear alot for his interest to be captured.

I tried to do a good job of bringing him up honestly, but i really think you could be well suited lol.
edit on 12-8-2011 by brommas because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2011 by brommas because: mistake

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Advise?

we accept land goats and camels at ATS.

land and a bunker would be nice,oh lots of that fake fiat money would be kewl.

How fast can you type ?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Lysergic, if that's you in the avatar...then you better leave now.

but i want to be your friend

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join