It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Form : Frequency Induced Disease? (Morgellons?)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

the CDC hasn't found anything significant about them

Sorry to dissect just that first part of your post. I felt that perhaps you may not have yet heard about the CDC feeling obligated to hire Kaiser Permanente to do an in depth study on this illness. It appears that the CDC is taking this very seriously.

www.cdc.gov...

CDC Investigation on Unexplained Dermopathy

Given the complexity and number of diverse symptoms reported by people who experience this unexplained skin condition, CDC is undertaking a measured and thorough scientific investigation which offers the best chance for finding useful answers. CDC is conducting this study along with Kaiser Permanente’s Northern California Division of Research. The study was designed and is being led by CDC.

The primary goals of the study are to learn more about who may be affected with this condition, the symptoms they are having, and what factors may contribute to the condition. The study involves: Determining the clinical and epidemiologic features of this condition; examining skin biopsies from affected patients; characterizing foreign material such as fibers or threads obtained from persons with the condition; and estimating rates of illness among the study population.

There is much more to read so go ahead if you feel like it. The study started in 2009 and there are no final results. I am thinking cover up. If they could have debunked this as delusions, they would have a long time ago.

If I have more questions about the study, what should I do?
Inquiries regarding this study can be sent to: Email: [email protected]
or Phone: 404-718-1199 (Pre-recorded message with voicemail)

One thing you are correct about is that there is a lack of concrete evidence. So I don't blame you for being a skeptic. That's what you do

I personally believe that there is too much evidence to deny the existence of this condition. Miniatus even posted on page one that his mom had morgellons. Are you calling his mom crazy? You better take that up with him

Check out the advice I gave to adeclerk a few posts up. Maybe a little research with some open eyes will help.

Peace.
edit on 19-9-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: link fail

edit on 19-9-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I know the CDC is doing the study - and so far they have not found anything.

the final results are due out shortly - if they find the disease is actually something new then you will ahve my profuse apologies.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

And if the results prove me wrong, you will then get my apologies.

LOL if the CDC and Kaiser say it's all delusions, then all the crazies such as myself will scream conspiracy

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

lol - of course - it's obviously a Govt set-up in that case!!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Have a look at this vid... The whole fam is interviewed and was diagnosed with Morgellons.

This was also interesting.

Morgellons: A Mysterious Skin Condition
www.thehalsreport.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join