It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Form : Frequency Induced Disease? (Morgellons?)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Came across this article and wanted to share. We all know about frequencies don't we? Well, this is really scary folks. -Frequency Induced diseases? That's wild now.

A new, or modified, form of cultured growth has been developed from human oral filament samples that are characteristic of the so-called "Morgellons" condition. Three unique features characterize this particular filament type of culture growth:

1. The growth rate is explosive, transforming itself from a film layer to a dense sheet of filaments as shown below within a 24 hour period.

2. The growth type, and/or the growth rate, appears to be dependent upon the introduction of a specific visible light frequency range into the culture process.

3. The size, i.e., diameter, of the "filaments" is much greater than that previously studied in detail on this site.

The photographs from the laboratory session will now be described in greater detail below:

See full article and photos Here

www.carnicom.com...

I can see this happening, can you?

How can we protect ourselves?
edit on 11-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Reply to post by SeekerLou

if frequencies can cause ill

they surelly can cure too

imo, future medicine will use brain frequecies and color sequences to cure, diagnose, anestesiate and rehabilitate from many medical conditions.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
we can protect ourselves by not believing in drivel mainly.

Carnicom's "red wine test" is arrant nonsense - it takes peroxide, uses it to slough dead skin from your moth lining, and then red wine to colour it - there are plenty of threads discussing it all over the place like this on on Snopes forums - this test would probably show up as everyone in the whole world having "Morgellans" simply because they have dead skin!!

It is scaremongering nonsense

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
UH: "visible light frequency"...
OR : A CERTAIN "COLOR" OF LIGHT
oohh not so scary now,

the tissue reacted to a particular shade of red or green.
not rf "radiation"

edit on 11-8-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
WOW! My entire life I have been told after hearing tests that I have an abnormal ability to hear frequencies not normally heard by humans. Since early 2009 until current, I am constantly asking my wife, do you hear that noise? It is not an everyday or even weekly thing, just every once in awhile. A high pitched sound that lasts but a few seconds. In Oct. 2009, I had 2 polyps removed, one benign the other a 4cm cancerous polyp. 2010, the same thing, although 3 months after that, I was rushed to the hospital due to bleeding and had 3 tumors, that weren't there a few months before, removed. They also performed 2 surgeries in 3 days on me to attempt to repair a fistula. In June, the fistula, which normally eats it's up to the surface, had eaten a tunnel working it's way into the core of my body. I also had an egg sized cyst removed from my inner thigh near my groin, the doctor said it was not relevant to the fistula and even after biopsy results, he said they do not know what it is. He said it was filled with a thick white greasy substance that they cannot identify. He called me a medical mystery. I have another surgery scheduled for Sept. 1st, depending on how fast my current wounds heal. The interesting thing, is that these high frequency sounds have increased with my medical problems. It was my wife who pointed this out to me. INTERESTING! Thanks for the topic and sorry about the long text!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Using red wine, which already contains microbes, as a growth media? Not too bright.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionsRage
WOW! My entire life I have been told after hearing tests that I have an abnormal ability to hear frequencies not normally heard by humans. Since early 2009 until current, I am constantly asking my wife, do you hear that noise? It is not an everyday or even weekly thing, just every once in awhile. A high pitched sound that lasts but a few seconds. In Oct. 2009, I had 2 polyps removed, one benign the other a 4cm cancerous polyp. 2010, the same thing, although 3 months after that, I was rushed to the hospital due to bleeding and had 3 tumors, that weren't there a few months before, removed. They also performed 2 surgeries in 3 days on me to attempt to repair a fistula. In June, the fistula, which normally eats it's up to the surface, had eaten a tunnel working it's way into the core of my body. I also had an egg sized cyst removed from my inner thigh near my groin, the doctor said it was not relevant to the fistula and even after biopsy results, he said they do not know what it is. He said it was filled with a thick white greasy substance that they cannot identify. He called me a medical mystery. I have another surgery scheduled for Sept. 1st, depending on how fast my current wounds heal. The interesting thing, is that these high frequency sounds have increased with my medical problems. It was my wife who pointed this out to me. INTERESTING! Thanks for the topic and sorry about the long text!

Sound "frequency" (slightly above the audible spectrum) andthe visible light spectrum mentioned in the o.p. are two entirely different types of energy. Sorry to hear of your cysts ;I can comfortably say:"high pitched sounds slightly above 20khz are NOT causing them" .I'm not a doctor (just an experienced electronics technician).,

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
My mother had Morgellans, it was the most unusual thing I'd ever seen .. the stuff was fire proof and colorful..

They did a number of things and eventually went with a treatment of extreme cold, freezing the "filaments" or whatever you wish to call them .. that seemed to work.. they've gone and there's no sign of them now.

They'd said originally that these things went into the skin and went fairly deep .. but after the treatment they cleared away entirely

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I can hear a variety of high pitched whines pretty much al teh time - various frequencies & "tones".

It's called tinnitus - it affects various people various ways - some hear things for short periods, others for long, some hear whines, others experience other types of noise.

some people see (sic) it as evidence of some nefarious conspiracy or other - they're hte ones I feel sorry for!

And also anyone who is genuinely ill.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionsRage
He called me a medical mystery. I have another surgery scheduled for Sept. 1st, depending on how fast my current wounds heal. The interesting thing, is that these high frequency sounds have increased with my medical problems. It was my wife who pointed this out to me. INTERESTING! Thanks for the topic and sorry about the long text!

Wow, thats huge! They tested the biopsy tissue and drainage for MRSA and other staphs I assume....If you are on a lot of antibiotics I would recommend you get some lactinex or culturelle from your local drug store....It will help prevent any severe diarrhea associated with them and help you heal faster.

Im not so sure I would want a doctor calling me a medical mystery
Good Luck to you on your next surgery...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
In my case, I thought that it was actually due to my meds...but when our 2 cats react at the same time I do...it made me think something strange.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Quoting Carnicorn, and especially his website was a mistake. He is probably the reason why morgellons isn't taken seriously by the scientific community. Or maybe because there is little to no evidence of it's existence.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone for your replies.... I am heading out to watch the persied showers.
Will be back hopefully tomorrow and will be able to attend to task here
Have a good evening everyone, maybe we will even see something else besides meteors.! Don't want to take away from ats but if it's clear, you may want to sky watch tonight.

Have fun whatever you do ATS'ing or skywatching!

Thanks again for the comments

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
if you research enough, you'll find that "morgellons" is nothing more than human evolution through an awakened kundalini expressing ACE pigments (alternative cellular energy) pigments. google it.

the laymen who feel itching and crawling are growing new nerves.. not being invaded.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
if you research enough, you'll find that "morgellons" is nothing more than human evolution through an awakened kundalini expressing ACE pigments (alternative cellular energy) pigments. google it.

I'm pretty sure about four elements in that statement are redundant and in no way factual.

Originally posted by prevenge
the laymen who feel itching and crawling are growing new nerves.. not being invaded.

No, you don't feel new nerve growth (if it can even happen, people with damaged nerves sometimes don't recover).

Morgellons is all a product of the mind. Carnicorn is doing nothing to help the credibility of a so-called "disease".

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
My mother had Morgellans, it was the most unusual thing I'd ever seen .. the stuff was fire proof and colorful..

They did a number of things and eventually went with a treatment of extreme cold, freezing the "filaments" or whatever you wish to call them .. that seemed to work.. they've gone and there's no sign of them now.

They'd said originally that these things went into the skin and went fairly deep .. but after the treatment they cleared away entirely

Ooh wow. Glad your mom is doing ok now! I've never known anyone to have it but I don't doubt it exists at all. Do you mind elaborating on the Morgellons - FIREproof?
Appreciate your sharing this with us. Thanks for the reply.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Morgellons is all a product of the mind. Carnicorn is doing nothing to help the credibility of a so-called "disease".

You sound so sure of yourself. Tell that to miniatus and his or her mother and their doctor!
I'm sorry, I can not discount all of the morgellons stories. Too many of them for there nOT to be something to it. If your butt itches, please don't tell me you don't believe in worms. I believe in alll kinds of parasites!
edit on 12-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
punch up nano 911 morgellons disease from tanker enemy

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
You mean this?

Hey thanks for this info!

allstop.com...
edit on 12-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: Uploaded EN version

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by p51mustang
punch up nano 911 morgellons disease from tanker enemy

After tanker enemy has blatantly represented hoax footage (that was made by an ATS member) as real, even recording over the commentary that explained how it was a hoax (in the original made by the ATS member), I can't take anything in their videos seriously.

That and the fact that his videos are lacking in the fact department.

As for morgellons itself, has anyone tested these fibers? I remember reading once that they are definitely biological in origin (don't see why they wouldn't be) but no one is really sure what they are. The scientific community still doesn't take it seriously (thanks, Carnicorn!).

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join