It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Form : Frequency Induced Disease? (Morgellons?)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I'm just prompted to dig all the more.

Here are a few links to study:

www.geoengineeringwatch.org...
www.humanitytranscending.com...
edit on 15-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
I'm just prompted to dig all the more.

Here are a few links to study:

This one is interesting - it shows a level of 130, and a reporting limit of 11!! Man - so that's far too high - right??

Wrong!

the reporting limit is how LOW detection can go! If there is less than 11 mcgm/l it cannot actually detect it! Various methods have different detection levels - this paper lists several - www.atsdr.cdc.gov...

So how much Barium would you expect in blood?

From www.speclab.com... -

Normal human blood contains 0.08-0.40 mg/L
- so that is 80-400 mcgm/L - so 130 is not actually particularly high at all!!

that particular test is one of a series done in Mohave - mohavecountyconstitution.com...

the supposed "high" levels are discused at length here - and put into proper context - they are not high at all.

-this one has a whole series of tests supposedly showing various things, including het Mohave tests above.

Was there any in particular you'd like to know more about?

One thing about "spikes" in various levels is important to realise tho - spikes often correspond to high rainfall - water is washing minerals out of the soil in many cases.

also "spikes" are completely counter-factual to any programme to raise levels of anything - if there was a programme to do so then you would expect constantly high values - or at least increasing values over time. Occasional spikes tend to imply there is NOT actually any on-going activity affecting them at all!

One thing mentioned on the page is the KSLA tests - which have been shown completely false - someone saw "ug" (ie micrograms) and read it as mg - milligrams - but of course a milligram is 1000 micrograms, so what had happend was they multiplied the actual values by 1000 - you can read more about the error here

tehr is also quite a lot of links to various reports from Mt Shasta - generally the Mt Shasta & "What in the World Are they Spraying" tests have been shown to be tests of soil (dust or sludge or dirty snow) being passed of as tests of water. There are quire different levels for aluminium and barium in dirt to the levels allowed in water, and it is quite dishonest for pepole to continue to say that "high levels" are found by comparing the amount found in dirt to the limits for water!

This page highlights the problems with the "evidence" presented in WITWATS, and in this article, subsequent tests found no aluminium at all in Mt Shasta water!

Again if there are any specific points about Mt Shasta or WITWATS please post the specifics & I'm sure there will be info around that you can be directed to.

these 2 also sems to be very general - lots of pictures of contrails without saying how they are known to be anythign else, and mentions of Mt Shasta & WITWATS.
edit on 15-8-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

There isn't even circumstantial evidence, we know the year it was made up (1996) and even who was promoting it (Art Bell selling "chemtrail" cream to alleviate peoples aching joints from...you guessed it, "chemtrails").

In the end it's a matter of believing in "chemtrails". I'll choose not to, since we do know who made it up, and when, in addition to the other holes in the "chemtrail" story.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Thanks for pointing out all the ''errors''.. etc... Dang you a quick on the draw lol
I'll read your links asap...

Appreciate you spending the majority of your time in here - or so it seems.. You live here
jk .
If I was dead set SURE of something, that someone was being lied to or whatever, I would try to point this out to others too, and try to protect them from believing the lie , so thanks and hats off to ya. I know you have conviction in what you believe.

Either that or you are a paid troll.

edit on 15-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

lol are you serious, Art Bell and the chem creme? oh my...
Thanks for that info.
Didn't know that either!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I'm only on here a few hours a day - you'll see a distinct pattern if you look at the times I post!

A lot of the "chemtrail" disinfo is the same stuff regurgitated by unsuspecting "new" believers or enquirers (and sadly aslo by "old timers" who already know it is false but post it anyway!)........so when they crop up it's very easy to post saved links.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

A guy called Jay Reynolds has documented the rise of chemtrail sites on Metabuk - the thread is here - metabunk.org... Jay has apparently been chemtrail debunker for the whole time the meme has existed!!

it makes an intersting read going back to the late 1990's & seeing how much (and how little!) has changed.

Metabunk is a great site to have actual rational discussions - "they" dont' le anyone get away with making bald assertions without backup evidence - occasinally the debunkers will haul each other across the coals for doing so, so you can imagine what happens when a "believer" wades in with unsubstantiated comments!!

All in all tho there's a great deal of information there that you might find interesting.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Gotcha. Again, appreciate your time. If this stuff really is made up , it's one of the biggest deceptions ever! Off to read some of the links you posted.

I don't have any specific questions to ask right now but thank you. If I come up with any, I'll know who to ask.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

They have known about this type of technology for many years. Reading through Rife, his accomplishments and how the government made sure to quiet his discoveries are a common theme. After all, the name of the game isn't true healing or advancement for the human population.

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

thanks for the link Egyptia,

I have a lot of stuff to read tonight!
I agree there is a whole lot of tech kept under wraps!
Have just learned of Rife recently, and replied on a Rife Microscope thread ...

Still have lots to read/ learn here. Wish I could just DL it all to my brain, and of course retrieve my files when necessary

Appreciate ya!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Oh no not educate-yourself, that site posts some of the worst nonsense I've ever seen in my life (e.g. Sylphs). No facts or sources posted whatsoever. Educate-yourself wouldn't stand up to the scrutiny of a middle school paper if used as a source.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I'm sorry but i find your explanation to be misleading.
So the "Fibres" that people see exiting their bodies, and, the small mettalic structures they feel exiting their body, what are they?.
I somehow doubt very much they are related to such ideas as "Kundalini related nerve fibre growth".
Why would having a kundalini experience require extra nerve growth?.
As a long time practitioner of kundalini based sahaja yoga, and also knowing what it feels like to open the "1000" petalled lotus i find your response distracting and misleading to those who do not understand the practice or the energy and what it is capable of.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Quoting Carnicorn, and especially his website was a mistake. He is probably the reason why morgellons isn't taken seriously by the scientific community. Or maybe because there is little to no evidence of it's existence.

Actually, morgellons has been mentioned a lot in the mainstream media. There is plenty of evidence. Here are a few mainstream links that look into it. I don't depend on mainstream media, or believe much of what they say. But this might show you how well known this disease has become.

Guardian

CDC

edit on 19-9-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Hi and thanks for jumping in. Morgellons is a very real and serious thing.

Appreciate that vid too!.
What really caught my attention was at the beginning: I noticed the guy said "had seen a lot of gay guys and druggies"... Hmmm...that's a thought, now isn't it? 'Reckon, maybe it is like the alledged man-made aids? Disease can spread and I wonder what one could do to prevent getting this Morgellons disease.

Thanks again for the replies, everyone.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou

Hi and thanks for jumping in. Morgellons is a very real and serious thing.

Appreciate that vid too!.
What really caught my attention was at the beginning: I noticed the guy said "had seen a lot of gay guys and druggies"... Hmmm...that's a thought, now isn't it? 'Reckon, maybe it is like the alledged man-made aids? Disease can spread and I wonder what one could do to prevent getting this Morgellons disease.

Thanks again for the replies, everyone.

No problem. Morgellons has always been a mysterious subject for me. I have seen various theories for this condition. Two of the possibilities many theorize on is that morgellons is linked to are chemtrails and GMO foods. Regrettably I am on my mobile so to is difficult to look up the links right now. I believe there may even be some threads discussing these links on ATS. take a look if you are interested. One of the things I recall is how someone claimed (sorry I can't remember who) that the filaments shared genetics with certain enzymes associated with GMO's.
edit on 19-9-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Why is there speculation that GMOs cause Morgellons?
Seems odd, since millions of people are eating GMO containing products each day, and yet we haven't linked any disease to them.

Just because we don't know what causes Morgellons, doesn't mean we need to wildly speculate.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

I agree, it is not good to wildly speculate I was only repeating claims I have heard on ATS and other sites, including some that would be considered "mainstream" if that makes a difference. I was not trying to portray that I am sold on this theory. I am open to this theory though.To properly look into the connections in this theory you must click through a maze of websites though. And some of them are not the greatest sources, such as Wikipedia and Natural News.

Just type "GMO morgellons Agrobacterium" in Google. It will give you plenty of choices to do your own research and form your own opinion. The Washington Post even has articles on it.I would post sources and content but I don't want to get too far off topic from the OP.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

No problem. Morgellons has always been a mysterious subject for me. I have seen various theories for this condition. Two of the possibilities many theorize on is that morgellons is linked to are chemtrails and GMO foods.

Mny more people theorise that it is Delusional parasitosis.

Even lint from cotton socks is being identified as evidence of morgellons!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

LOL.

I guess the fibers that are clearly seen in and under those people's skin are delusions of ours too right?

Doctors denying Morgellons is so 2007

Get with the times bro.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

And yet somehow thse fibres under the skin never seem to exist when examined by reputable institutions, the CDC hasn't found anything significant about them, etc - the only place they exist is in people's blog posts, photos without backup, etc.

If this is so prevalent then how come no actual verifiable evidence has ever come to light??

There are multiple cases of people claiming htey are afflicted by fibres, etc., who have gone to doctors who haven't found anything - stuff that has been said to be parasites by sufferers has been found to be dead skin, nail fragments (as in fingernail, not carpentry nail!)

Sadly the evidence about morgellons is heading the way of exactly hat I said above - it is sad not becaue it shows morgellons "doesn't exist", but because people are seeking treatments that will not actually fix anything for them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join