It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Form : Frequency Induced Disease? (Morgellons?)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Thanks for your contribution to the thread adeclerk...
I didn't realize this about carnicom. I'm getting educated a bit here , appreciate it!

Too bad now that no one takes this Morgellons seriously. I never knew until yesterday that people were actually linking this to chemtrails either... which I will have to cont. studying.....

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou

Thanks for your contribution to the thread adeclerk...
I didn't realize this about carnicom. I'm getting educated a bit here , appreciate it!

Too bad now that no one takes this Morgellons seriously. I never knew until yesterday that people were actually linking this to chemtrails either... which I will have to cont. studying.....

Well, Carnicorn is primarily the one trying to make that connection. There is no connection between contrails and Morgellons (clouds don't cause diseases either).

Morgellons is starting to get more attention, and has likely been around for a while. It's just that with the information age we can now easily learn about these exotic diseases that very few people have.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Found this vid interesting. Food for thought.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
there are different kinds
newer ones older ones
[strange days strange skies] at immage event has pics
aircrap.org info
right now at [comtrail.com] a lady is going through this--read her posts and get great info and links-please join-
it is said we all have it--sprayed in chem-trails
different tests to find out your extent of infection--[wine test---black light test]-
WE ARE ALL BEING SPRAYED DAILY WITH SOME CRAP FROM OUR GOVERNMENT
look up--wake up
BARRIUM-ALUMINUM-HEAVEY METALS for global dimming due to climate change
HARP EXPERIMENTS--
morgellons disease along with a host of nano bugs
educate yourseles to it and dont listen to dis-info people [shills]

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

This about sums it up: barium in chemtrails, not one credible test on barium in the soil has ever surfaced, pointing to 'chemtrails' (not to mention the other obvious issues with the chemtrail conspiracy).

You do realize that barium is naturally a component of soil, right?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

Please, substantiate some of your claims. Otherwise they are still just claims (punctuation is your friend, by the way
).

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Am sure you could let your fingers do the walkin'...ya know, like in the yellow pages? I'm not gonna play any games here.
But here is one link:
www.holmestead.ca...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Aluminum has been a problem in soil as far back as 1900, it isn't a secret, unnatural, or coming from contrails. Phage touched upon it in his thread, here.

We've actually been developing GMO crops that are resistant to aluminum so that crops can be planted in a more diverse range of locations, it's pretty exciting.

edit on 8/15/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

That is exciting.

But what about the barium in that report? You failed to make mention of that, which is what you were questioning. Now we are talking about aluminum?

Again, not trying to convince you to change your mind or anything. I'm just questioning a wHOLE lot of things that are going on in this world. You can have your beliefs and I will make up my own mind too, which we are both entitled to do.

edit on 15-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

That is exciting.

But what about the barium in that report? You failed to make mention of that, which is what you were questioning. Now we are talking about aluminum?

Again, not trying to convince you to change your mind or anything. I'm just questioning a wHOLE lot of things that are going on in this world. You can have your beliefs and I will make up my own mind too, which we are both entitled to.

Also naturally present in soil. I mentioned it a few posts up, here (there's a useful link in that post, too).

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Didn't that report say it was higher than naturally occuring? If not, my mistake. Then I had read it on other reports.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Didn't that report say it was higher than naturally occuring? If not, my mistake. Then I had read it on other reports.

This sums it up (from water samples):

“In a study of water supplies of cities in the USA, a median value of 43 μg/litre was reported; in 94% of all determinations, the concentrations found were below 100µg/litre (IPCS, 1990)“

And the sample from "chemtrail" rainwater was 68 micrograms / liter. Barely over the average (and many years later,, after the chemtrail conspiracy was made up) and well under what was the maximum amount of barium found in the 1990 samples.

The EPA's limit has always been 2000 micrograms/liter (or 2 ppm), that test found .068 ppm. The only reason there was barium in the rainwater was because of dust that the water droplets picked up in the air (since barium naturally occurs in the soil).

Hopefully I've explained this adequately, all in all there is no danger!

ETA: Don't take my word for it, read the article.

edit on 8/15/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Chemistry is above my head... it's like Greek to me.

I'll have to study more up on all that stuff.
What stood out to me was it shouldn't have been in the rainwater.
Forgot to mention. >> Thanks for your reply!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

It was in the sediment in the rainwater (the sample was taken in Arkansas where dust gets into the air because of the wind). Barium would definitely be evident in elevated levels in water samples if it was coming from "chemtrails", but since the introduction of the "conspiracy" (it started around 1996) there hasn't been any increase in barium in water samples. Why? Simple because there aren't "chemtrails" full of barium in our skies.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Thank you for your time in trying to educate me on this. There are definitely more educated folk in this world than me, and I'll be the first to admit it.

Well, I may not be a chemist or what not but I do know a thing or two. Our gov is not always on the up and up with it's people. Now that I dO know and no one can argue that point.

They have experimented on folk before so who's to say they aren't now?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

They have experimented on folk before so who's to say they aren't now?

Now that's not critical thinking! Just because it has happened in isolated incidents doesn't negate the lack of evidence for any such things happening now. There are much more obvious issues with the chemtrail conspiracy than the fact that the government keeps things secret (like the lack of anomalous air, water and soil samples, "chmetrails" behave like contrails, lack of spray planes, every picture of a "chemtrail" showing a contrail, persistent contrails existed before 1996 when the "chemtrail" conspiracy was invented, etc).

The primary issue here is that often when we explain facts, believers get mad at us for challenging their faith, rather than being mad at the "chemtrail" promoters who have shamelessly lied to them. You've been a good sport though, thank you.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Would you trust a known thief to safeguard your money? No it wouldn't be wise to do so. IMO that's using your head to NOT trust when someone has been known to lie, cheat, or steal. But again, you are entitled to your opinion. Sometimes people can trust toO much ,and are not watchful,...imo, These folks are the naive ones.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Trust isn't the issue. I likely don't trust the government any more than you do, but it doesn't change the obvious discrepancies and deliberate misrepresentation of information by "chemtrail" promoters.

Just because the government has done nefarious things in the past, doesn't mean that they are doing them NOW to YOU (and really, chemtrails would affect everyone in the government, why would they want to allow chemtrailing to happen when they breathe the same air, drink the same water, etc, come on now).

There's still no evidence to support the existence of "chemtrails".

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

But there is no question of "trusting the thief" in the first place.

"The government" today si not the same government that did various things back in the 1940's-60's.

I am pretty sure they ARE doing some things today that people 60 years from now will find offensive - but I see no evidence that "chemtrails" is one of them.

Moreover chances aer that many of the things that people will find incomprehensible decades from now are probably completely public - mucking about with stem cell research, health policies, fussion, having nuclear weapons at all, wasting resources on space stations, not nuking Iran, putting up with stupid conspiracy theories - who knows what might be seen as wasteful and even harmful 60 years from now - I won't be alive to know!!

And I see no evidence that "the government" has made any sort of effort to censor the decades of atmospheric research by many organisations that tell us quite a lot about contrails.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Conspiracies do run deep.
But I do hear where you are coming from... no ''real'' evidence... just circumstancials...

I'll keep studying to make sure you are correct and keep digging... if true bonifieds turn up you can be sure folk will shout it from the rooftops :]

Thanks for trying to make me feel at ease. I HOPE they are not doing this but I still have questions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join