It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Danger in the Sky-the Chemtrail Phenomenon VID-Evergreen Aviation Admits to USAF Chemtrail Contracts

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

In the Gulf they were spraying Corexit, and millions of gallons of it at that (despite the lies the MSM said about it).Link here, here, and here. Notice in the wiki link it shows an Air Force plane spraying. There were a crapload of planes spraying that toxicant, and many local residents claim it was being sprayed over land also. While it is not necessarily a textbook chemtrail, it does show the technology has been around for some time, and in great numbers. And even though the EPA was all over 'them' to use something that wasn't fatal, TPTB kept on spraying Corexit (knowing it had highly toxic benzene effects). I did an article about Nalco (the Corexit makers) a while back, and it ultimately led back to Rockerfeller and Rothschild via Exxon and Blackrock.
edit on 12-8-2011 by OuttaTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

The question I have always wondered, WHY would they be spraying our air with "chemicals" when they all breath the same air?

I have thought the same thing. Perhaps the people spraying genuinely think that no bad side effects will occur. It appears that the level of spraying they have done is unprecedented.
So, in order to gather data and continue with R & D they would need to do an all out operation. And lets say that if some of the spraying was for an "evil" purpose (such as spraying a disease over your head) then it would be so secret that probably the pilots don't know what they are spraying.
But if it's for a purpose such as to manipulate the weather/environment then maybe a company like Evergreen and it's employee's think that there is nothing wrong with what they are doing and believe no harm will come to the population below.

Evergreen is slowly but surely coming out and saying, our planes are capable of weather modification, as shown on their own website under the "Supertanker" section.

And with Patents like these:

United States Patent 3,899,144 Werle , et al. August 12, 1975
The present invention is for a powder generator requiring no heat source to emit a "contrail" with sufficient visibility to aid in visual acquisition of an aircraft target vehicle and the like. The term "contrail" was adopted for convenience in identifying the visible powder trail of this invention. Aircraft target vehicles are used to simulate aerial threats for missile tests and often fly at altitudes between 5,000 and 20,000 feet at speeds of 300 and 400 knots or more. The present invention is also suitable for use in other aircraft vehicles to generate contrails or reflective screens for any desired purpose.

The powder contail generator is normally carried on an aircraft in a pod containing a ram air tube and powder feed hopper. Powder particles, surface treated to minimize interparticle cohesive forces are fed from the hopper to a deagglomerator and then to the ram air tube for dispensing as separate single particles to produce a contrail having maximum visibility for a given weight material.

Other object, advantages and novel features of the invention will become apparent from the following detailed description of the invention when considered in conjunction with the accompanying drawing.

...and

Chemtrails form within powder contrail generators and are dispersed from aeronautical vehicles which they create thin lines that persist and react with the atmosphere. The chemtrails form in a similar pattern as contrails - there is still a condensing of ice crystals into thin vapor condensation trails that quickly vanish like the wake behind a boat. If chemtrails contain Nano-based metal and polymer fibers, the condensed trails would not dissipate. Instead the thin lines of polymer nano metals react with light, wind, temperature, frequency and chemicals with the surrounding elements in the atmosphere.
Patent 6520425 - February 18, 2003: Process and apparatus for the production of nanofibers
Patent 4412654 - November 1, 1983: Laminar microjet atomizer and method of aerial spraying of liquids

It seems quite obvious someone is up to something.

And of course I have my own accounts of seeing these "chemtrails" in the sky above my state and I have seen too much to think anything else. (only my word)

In 2010 I saw more Chemtrails then I have ever seen in my life. They sprayed almost the entire year... all through spring, summer, fall, and winter.
One day I saw two 4 engine jets with the red tail (i think evergreen) that were flying right NEXT to each other.... almost like holding hands, One was leaving a nice think Trail while the other was leaving absolutely nothing. That is just one of the unexplainable things I have seen concerning all these trails.

So to me, IMO, these companies/government agencies have the ability to produce trails that look however they like, long, short, think, thin, which means they can look just like a contrail.

And I like the video OP. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Maybe the pilots aren't fully aware, but how about who ever is behind it? Such as government, or whomever.

My question was about those behind the "chemicals", who know what they are for, etc.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Oh geez, not those silly patents again. You know, if chemtrails were real, don't you think someone would have seen a spray plane? As of yet there are no spray planes, no nozzles, no sprayers, no tanks, no hoppers, no dust, no anomalous air tests, bodies of water are the same and most importantly, no ill effects to anyone.

It's all contrails. Don't blame your ignorance of basic meteorology on something nefarious going on.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
As of yet there are no spray planes, no nozzles, no sprayers, no tanks, no hoppers, no dust, no anomalous air tests, bodies of water are the same and most importantly, no ill effects to anyone.

It's all contrails. Don't blame your ignorance of basic meteorology on something nefarious going on.

Link to Air Force plane using sprayers, just like the dozens during the Gulf oil spill, and here is a pic of the inside of one of these 'oil bombers'

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Of course people spray things from planes, obviously they do.

The question here is what evidence is there that they are doing it A) from a high altitude, and B) with trails that look like persistent contrails.

Linking to crop dusting, mosquito spraying, dispersent spraying, cloud seeding and fire-fighting is irrelevant, as they are at a low altitude, and/or they look nothing like what people say are "chemtrails".
edit on 12-8-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

The question here is what evidence is there that they are doing it A) from a high altitude, and B) with trails that look like persistent contrails.

You can read about the B-2 bomber that sprays an acid into it's exhaust so you CAN'T see a contrail.

Lots of stuff gets sprayed into the atmosphere. The U-2 flies so high they have to put antifreeze in the jetfuel to keep it from freezing. And that antifreeze comes out its tailpipe into your lungs or raining down into the crops/water.

Maybe that's why the polar ice caps are melting. Too much antifreeze and acid in the atmosphere from the Air Force.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Wish Jesse Ventura could hurry and make chemtrails a topic of his show . He says it would be at the top of his list.
He really digs and gets to the juice of a lot of matters imo. A lot of folk are requesting an investigation of chems.
Am sure by now he is more educated on this and I am anxious to hear what he would say.

edit OOPS wrong vid.
but here is Ventura re chemtrail statement.

edit on 12-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

You can read about the B-2 bomber that sprays an acid into it's exhaust so you CAN'T see a contrail.

Where? I though they discontinued those systems as they don't really work, and instead use a rear-view mirror.

Lots of stuff gets sprayed into the atmosphere. The U-2 flies so high they have to put antifreeze in the jetfuel to keep it from freezing. And that antifreeze comes out its tailpipe into your lungs or raining down into the crops/water.

Really, do you have a source on that? The temperature is generally constant at around -70F above 36,000 feet. It actually starts to rise above 70,000 feet.

Anyway, those things don't sound like deliberate spraying that looks like contrails either. Just one example of pollution.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I'd be happy to help Jesse learn about chemtrails. I'm not sure he's too interested in science though.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I don't know you but I'm sure some folk in here would probably say they would like to educate you on how our gov in the past and most likely present! has experimented upon its own citizens too.
There is a thread in here about that.
Here ya go:
History Secret Experiments Conducted on U.S. Citizens
www.abovetopsecret.com... ..
Maybe you can see why people WOULD think chemtrails are real. along with contrails...?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Linking to crop dusting, mosquito spraying, dispersent spraying, cloud seeding and fire-fighting is irrelevant, as they are at a low altitude, and/or they look nothing like what people say are "chemtrails".

Here is an interesting article about a detailed study of air quality after all those 'contrails' are settling down to the surface. Here's another link full of Chemtrail info. I'm sure govt officials are soooo concerned about our health

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by OuttaTime

Here is an interesting article about a detailed study of air quality after all those 'contrails' are settling down to the surface. Here's another link full of Chemtrail info.
Appreciate the article and links. I'll definitely check them out. I hope unicus does also!

I'm sure govt officials are soooo concerned about our health

Uh huh... I hear that... VERY concerned even

All they are worried/concerned about it seems, is covering their @$$!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I hope you find them interesting. I for one know there is something going on based on that 2007 incident. It was far too obvious, that series of events. I didn't get that from a 1998 Encyclopedia Britannica

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaTime

Yeah lol.. I hear that too.
Experience is our best teacher. Again, so sorry you had to go through that unsuspectingly... I do trust what you are saying... It's a psychic thing because I trust my vibes

Im becoming more of a believer every day due to testimony like yours, and others research, etc. , and when you add it all up .. again all the puzzle pieces together make one big ugly picture.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I know some folks have a tough time listening to my testemonial, but I have no reason or motivation to make up stories. For some, knowledge is the primary factor over all else. But wisdom trumps it all as it is a mix of knowledge, experience, and anticipation. What happened in 2007 was an eye opener. From that point on I realized the 'it'll never happen to me' paradigm no longer applied. Well, that and hurricane Hugo

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Here is an interesting article about a detailed study of air quality after all those 'contrails' are settling down to the surface.

I've read that article, and debunked it:

contrailscience.com...

Summary - they measured the metals in dirt, not in air. The levels found were actually normal for dirt.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Hi Uncinus,
Appreciate your link also. I realize you do not believe in chemtrails and have a closed mind to the idea. Looks as you did a lot of homework there.

But I have to ask that you plz consider AND also forgive this - I know it's a crazy comparison, lol, but can we use this ? Consider someone has been passing gas and it stinks to high heaven. We are the only two in the room. I couldn't prove one way or the other that that person let a stinky one even though I smelled it . I know it was someone passing gas, but there would be no way I could prove it, now could I? Hard to get evidence.

Let's say some things are almost impossible to prove and have the evidence we need.. Now compare the stink to outtatime's sickness. That in itself is evidence in my book... Ya know? Get what I'm saying?

oh and believe you me lol, sometimes that flatulence has made me wanna gag and throw up ! Sickening! lol

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Here is an interesting article about a detailed study of air quality after all those 'contrails' are settling down to the surface.

I've read that article, and debunked it:

contrailscience.com...

Summary - they measured the metals in dirt, not in air. The levels found were actually normal for dirt.

First line in the article reads, and I quote:

Recently, a reader sent me data on air tests performed in the Phoenix area

So, this is your source at contrailscience?

My name is Mick West, I’m a private pilot (in training, I have a solo certification, and have flown a 150 mile solo flight). I’ve been training out of Santa Monica airport, so I know the airspace round here. I like writing, and figuring things out. See something odd in the sky?
I’m not a scientist, or a meteorologist, but I like to think that what I post is comprised of independently verifiable facts.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaTime

That's me. But my source is the actual information about their experiment that they posted. The data debunks itself. DId you read the debunking?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join