It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Danger in the Sky-the Chemtrail Phenomenon VID-Evergreen Aviation Admits to USAF Chemtrail Contracts

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Was believing in chemtrails until I met a member of ATS who educated me meteorlogically and about aviation , I then thought maybe he was right. Now I'm confused again leaning towards chemtrails especially after adding numerous pieces of the puzzle together... To me it seems we have but one big ugly picture.

I just wish this were not so. Believe me I don't want it to be happening.
I just wish they would stop all the shenanigans and experiments on our US citizens!

Not trying to twist anyone's arms to believe. I'll let you guys be the judge. I wish for you to research , don't just play it off as nothing....... If you do this, I'm sure you'll become a believer too.

Researchers discovered 6 different agendas or motives for these operations, some of which may overlap: environment or climate changes, biological, military purposes, electromagnetic, geophysical or global effects, and exotic propulsion systems. Analysis of material from chemtrails has revealed magnetic salts, including the toxic substance of barium. Fibers, submicron in size, have also been detected, and they bear a physical similarity to the filaments found in Morgellons Disease.

sitfu.com...

edit on 11-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I've always wondered about chemtrails, hopefully this video will help me grasp a fuller understanding.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
You know what's strange...and I haven't put any thought into it until now...but when I used to live farther inland in the country (mid-west, north) I saw these all the time. I've been on the gulf coast on and off over the past 6 years and I've never seen any. I don't really subscribe to this theory, but I just found it kind of odd that's all.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

I heard both sides of the chemrail story also, and this pic kinda helped cement my thoughts, besides a really nasty experience at an old jobsite.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e2cd2306af24.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/75b4083123b3.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 11-8-2011 by OuttaTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The video format news stories and the timeline on Evergreen and chemtrails are particularly interesting. The BP explosion and oil spill in the gulf took place on April 20, 2010 and in May of 2010 Evergreen was ready with their super tanker 747 to begin spraying dispersant. They were just hanging around nearby waiting for the call.

It was also interesting to read and hear about their capacity to stop and start their spraying at will because this is something that I often see in the sky. Kind of puts the lie to those who said that this stop and start thing means that the plane is flying through an area not conducive to long term contrails and then hits another area of sky that is. Here, from the horse's mouth, the fact that they have the capacity to start and stop at will with the spraying is interesting indeed.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by IEtherianSoul9

Hope the vid helps . Here is a link you may want to review also. www.carnicom.com...
Thanks for your reply.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

Hi and thanks for your reply aimhobo.

That is strange... very... I realize you do not subscribe to the theory but perhaps you should rethink your stance?

Hmm...Very strange indeed. Just think about it and do a little research. You may possible change your mind too.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaTime

Hi and thanks for the reply Outta TIme.
Where in the world did you find that photo? And I would LOVE to hear of your nasty experience if you are up to it. Sorry it was nasty but if you are in the know of something, please do share.
That's a scary photo btw. Thanks for your time and contribution.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Appreciate your reply/comments, luxordelphi.

Glad you found the vid interesting. It is wrong of them to do this..imo.

Yes, and it IS interesting about the spraying ''off and ''on'' at will. .. VERY.
I've seen it happen a lot , and do have photos.btw.

Edit to add a photo:
Here's one I took. X marks the spot folks. The spray started and stopped on both lines as you can see and quit. .

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5ae56af4340f.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 11-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I was into the whole chemtrail thing for a while, scouring the net for info and stumbled on those pics. I forget where I found them but I'm sure they would turn up in a google image search.
As far as the experience goes, back in 2007 I was working on a jobsite in central Florida near Brooksville. I was doing electrical work on a new school in Pasco County. In the morning I had noticed the skies were pretty clear. By 8am I noticed a dozen or so trails in the sky. Naturally the theorist part of my mind went nuts, but I'd seen them hundreds of times and nothing bad happened. But this time, by 9am we (many people on the jobsite) noticed a bright yellowish dust accumulating on everything. By the time lunch rolled around, half the people on the jobsite were complaining about feeling weak and woozy. By that time people were starting to feel really ill, and some even had sudden onsets of vomiting and had to leave early. The next morning on the jobsite (after a rain overnight) the yellow 'stuff' was all washed into the parking lot and did not decay (even the birds didn't drink the water). Anyhow, the next day half the people at the jobsite (there were over 300 people on site building the school) were either sick as a dog or didn't come in. Workers were complaining of sudden intestinal problems and infections, some got sudden aggressive viruses, some got sudden sinus and respiratory infections, a few had to be hospitalized (some for 3 or 4 days). Even clinics around the area were jam packed with sudden illnesses of people who lived in the area. I was ill for about 2 weeks with high fever (101+), chills, nausea, weakness, headaches, etc. For days that yellow stuff was stuck to the asphalt. It wasn't pollen. It was almost a day glo color. Everyone on the jobsite was affected in different ways, so it wasn't 'just a flu'. Too many different types of illness happened too quick to be coincedence.
The final conclusion I drew from that is those planes sprayed something into the air that was a combination of bacteria, viruses, and other material, all combined with a yellow dust matter to carry it down. I thought to grab some of it for keeps, but by he next morning it had rained really hard and all of it washed into the storm drains.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Yellow dust is almsot certainly pollen - we get it here every year - vast amounts of it in hte gutters & storm drains when it rains.

As for the pictures of strane looking aircraft - this site has a whole lot more!!

I've never actually seen the bit where evergreen says it sprays chemtrails & I cant view hte video at he moment - can you identify what point in time in the vid it is?

I know they say on their website that weather modification is a portential application for their 747 "Supertanker" - but that's not chemtrails (weather modification is rain making - cloud seeding - completely different from high altitude trails of any kind) , and it's only something they'd be happy to hire it for if you could figure a way of using it - it's not something they say they have actually dione.

Heck I'm sure they'd be happy to hire you the 747 for anything at all as long as you pay the bill!!
edit on 11-8-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing your experience with us outtatime. Man, that is horrible! I can see why you believe in chemtrails of course, especially after that! Wish you could have gotten some evidence but I don't doubt you.

So sorry this happened to you and others as well. Do you know if there were any deaths from this? Do you have the date this spraying happened ? Glad you are ok now.

Day...mmm - bad gov!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I thought it was pollen too, but pollen isn't a flourescent type color. None that I ever saw before. It's usually a yellowish brown of a dull yellow. This color I had never seen before. It looked synthetic.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I think it was late July or early August. It was in the dead of summer, with 98+ degree temperatures. The guys I worked with noticed the same thing about the bright color of the 'pollen' and how it lingered. Some of them who lived nearby also talked about their family at home getting sick during the same day. That's one hell of an epidemic.

Add: I don't think anyone on the jobsite died from it, but I remember local news reports of a couple deaths of elderly people, and I believe there were a couple school closures due to widespread illness.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Yep, I have seen them over my house, doing as the video showed. Perfectly clear day, blue skies, a couple planes start flying back and forth overhead (making either criss-cross patterns, or X's above. The trails sit up there. Eventually, they spread out and cover the skies with "cloud" cover. The remainder of the day becomes over cast/cloudy (not sure what you actually call it).

The question I have always wondered, WHY would they be spraying our air with "chemicals" when they all breath the same air? They are not walking around in gas-masks. So they are knowingly spraying our air, the same air they breath...that is the only part that just doesn't make any sense

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OuttaTime

I thought it was pollen too, but pollen isn't a flourescent type color. None that I ever saw before. It's usually a yellowish brown of a dull yellow. This color I had never seen before. It looked synthetic.

I usually see it as a bright yellow - almost fluorescent...I'll see if I can find a photo somwhere of what I see - found one on flikr that is pretty close -

www.flickr.com... - usually a bit yellower tho

Found a blog with some photos that are closer to teh colour I see - see hunger and thirst

I think it comes in a variety of yellow shades from brown/gold to very bright & IMO it is a mistake to think that just because you haven't seen it that particular colour before therefore it is artificial or something - best to look around some more, 'cos nature is stil pretty amazing - even when we straight-jacket it in farms or change it with GMO!!

I wonder if some large farm or garden around you has changed what it is growing??

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

The color could be close to that but it appeared to be a bit stringy in places. But pollen in itself would not have such a rapid and severe effect on so many people at once. We're not talking sneezing and watery eyes. We're talking projectile vomiting, rapid degradation of human conditions, sudden nausea and viral infection, unexplained sudden respiratory infections, pneumonia, aggressive diaharrhea, chronic sinus problems, etc. It was intentional.
It also happened shortly before the whole 'bird flu' false flag started up.

Add: Here's a google image search link of those innocent icing and bouyancy research planes spraying dispersants over the Gulf of Mexico. Amazing how many showed up and got right to doing what they do best. Far cry from crop dusters

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Thanks to everyone for the replies.

Thanks for the link, Outtatime.
Ugly planes there. Haven't looked it over real well yet but I wonder what they ''say'' they are spraying with tHESE planes and what the naysayers have to say about these.

Again, sorry about your experience. They probably did release all kinds of stuff upon you unsuspecting citizens from the sounds of it, especially because you all had different ''sicknesses'' and major at that! IMO , if this happened, there are some sick mothers up there! Glad there were no known deaths! Again, glad you got well but sorry for your experience.
edit on 12-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by summer5

That question has always gotten me too. GOOD question
Maybe someone will come in and answer this one for us.
Maybe they've screwed the world up so much by spraying other biochemical products from some other experiment and they can't admit to it and are trying to spray more things to counteract God only knows what? And this is the lesser of the two evils? I don't know but sure wish I did.
Maybe someone can suggest a better answer.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
In all my life I have to say I have never seen anything close to the spraying going on this morning in the skies over Nevada where I live. I have watched the spraying since 2003 but nothing compares to it this morning..

Thx for the thread and sorry if off topic

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join