It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Danger in the Sky-the Chemtrail Phenomenon VID-Evergreen Aviation Admits to USAF Chemtrail Contracts

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
reply to post by OuttaTime

Gotcha. Apparently every UFO nut with a camera phone gets pictures of blurry dots, but a chemtrailer like yourself didn't take photos of supposedly "falling" chemtrails. Or the chemtrailers in your town, for that matter. Every community has it's share of nuts, but apparently yours has none with a camera phone even?

I didn't and still don't own a cel phone, and I was WORKING when it happened (in the middle of a 30 acre field). Do you think my boss would just let me drive 12 miles to get my camera and come back? It's isn't like it was a nuclear winter or something
It's like your asking me to prove that God is real, or that ghosts are real. I don't see pics of either one of them, Do you? Miracles and hauntings happen all the time, but no one bothered to take a picture huh?
They looked like thousands of other chemtrail photos with the exhaust hanging back for miles.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by OuttaTime

Originally posted by adeclerk

Gotcha. Apparently every UFO nut with a camera phone gets pictures of blurry dots, but a chemtrailer like yourself didn't take photos of supposedly "falling" chemtrails. Or the chemtrailers in your town, for that matter. Every community has it's share of nuts, but apparently yours has none with a camera phone even?

I didn't and still don't own a cel phone, and I was WORKING when it happened (in the middle of a 30 acre field). Do you think my boss would just let me drive 12 miles to get my camera and come back? It's isn't like it was a nuclear winter or something
It's like your asking me to prove that God is real, or that ghosts are real. I don't see pics of either one of them, Do you? Miracles and hauntings happen all the time, but no one bothered to take a picture huh?
They looked like thousands of other chemtrail photos with the exhaust hanging back for miles.

Miracles and hauntings never happen. Has an amputee ever been healed? No, of course not, that would be a REAL miracle. I guess if you don't have any standard of evidence for the existence of a god or ghosts, you probably don't need evidence for chemtrails.

Of course you ignored the part about all the others who were supposedly effected by this. Of course not one of them had a cell phone! I'm literally surprised.
edit on 8/13/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

And take pictures of what, exactly? Whatever photos they would have taken and published would all just be pollen in your eyes anyway. Just look at all the pics that come up when you google 'chemtrail'. Pick one, any one. Doesn't matter. All of them are just 'water' anyways according to a handful of 'experts'. Our govt is doing everything in its' power to make sure we're happy and healthy, right?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Well no, one of those photos is actually a plane dumping fuel, do you know which? Maybe listen to a little less Rush Limbaugh, you might find yourself not as paranoid about the government.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Hate to bust your bubble but I do not listen to Limbaugh, Icke, Alex Jones, or the other high caliber fearmongers, but I did listen to Ted Gunderson's testimony.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I almost, just almost forgot about that appeal to authority that chemtrailers use. Funny that you guys don't trust the government, FBI, CIA, USAF, etc and yet you trust a former director of the FBI.

Hell, I'd do just like him and admit chemtrail conspiracies if you showed me the money (guess who showed him the money?).

ETA: My favorite part is where he makes unsubstantiated claims.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Excuse me, but I beg to differ. We have miracles everyday: You are breathing aren't you? Well, there is one miracle.
I've seen medical miracles in my life time, no, no new legs grown but hearts rerouting, bypassing growing new arteries but nope sorry no pictures, and I've seen cancer literally fall off a persons back, and then there are plenty others that go into remission. That, I consider is another miracle, There are plenty more on which I could elaborate. Shall I cont. ?

Would like to suggest others to look into the topic of frequency diseases and the body. Very interesting. Some think the chemtrails are emitting this type stuff. For what it's worth, thought I should mention it. I'm looking into this and imo it is very possible.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Never heard of whistleblowers huh?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

How could he have been a chemtrail whistleblower? He retired from the FBI over 30 years ago.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Don't you think that he would have retained friends over the years? I'd think he would still have his contacts who would be in the know of certain things. You don't think he would just spout it off for no reason now, do you?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
reply to post by Uncinus

Don't you think that he would have retained friends over the years? I'd think he would still have his contacts who would be in the know of certain things. You don't think he would just spout it off for no reason now, do you?

Why not? He seemed to be an eccentric old man. That's what they do. The question is why you believe what he said with zero supporting evidence.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

an eccentric old man? that's what they do?
Where is your proof of this claim?

Also, I never stated either way whether I believed him.- this Gunderson. I was merely pointing out the possibility of his telling the truth.

I understand his was only verbal testimony, and there are many others' testimonies to chemtrails. So you think everyone came together for no reason but to lie about these things?

Again just asking.

Appreciate your replies.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

oh please that picture has been debunked before

here

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Excuse me, but I beg to differ. We have miracles everyday: You are breathing aren't you? Well, there is one miracle.

Life isn't a miracle, but it must be a miracle that the jewish war god ignored us for 98,000 years. That doesn't even include humans ancestors.

I've seen medical miracles in my life time, no, no new legs grown but hearts rerouting, bypassing growing new arteries but nope sorry no pictures, and I've seen cancer literally fall off a persons back, and then there are plenty others that go into remission. That, I consider is another miracle, There are plenty more on which I could elaborate.

Yes, it is literally a miracle that modern science can treat cancer.
And after all of that prayer and medical treatment, god is thanked for curing the patients cancer, not the medical treatment. On the contrary, guess who isn't cursed when the treatment fails?

Would like to suggest others to look into the topic of frequency diseases and the body. Very interesting. Some think the chemtrails are emitting this type stuff. For what it's worth, thought I should mention it. I'm looking into this and imo it is very possible.

There is nothing scientific about the above quote, or anything that remotely resembles "evidence" or "reality" of anything.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

If you read earlier in one of my posts, I also said I paid no attention to the hazmat trick in that photo.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

an eccentric old man? that's what they do?
Where is your proof of this claim?

His old web site was pretty, um, eccentric. But have a read of his affidavit about gang stalking and satanic child abuse auctions:

www.randomcollection.info...

He says the FBI finance covert operation by kidnapping children and selling them into sex slavery.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by OuttaTime
reply to post by Nobama

If you read earlier in one of my posts, I also said I paid no attention to the hazmat trick in that photo.

That isn't the trick, the photo itself has nothing to do with spraying! The trick is that chemtrailers passed the photo off as being from inside a spray plane when it most certainly is not.

ETA: What I meant to say is that isn't the only trick.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

98,000 years? Umm... where is that proof? I disagree and not here to argue the point.

Miracles are imo life... for it is only by GOD that you are alive.... He can allow your expiration at any time. This is my view , you are entitled to yours.

This cancer on the back was NOT treated medically.
Nor was the heart bypass.... they were miracles.

And yES, frequencies DO affect our bodies.... do the research how electromagnetic fields affect us... look at psychotronic frequencies upon us..... the weapons they have now... from sound to you name it. And THIS technology is ALSO here, imo. Don't try to disprove.... search out the matter for the TRUTH and quit being so dead set it is impossible...... There are scientists who can attest to this. But I'm not going to look this up for you, please do your own research into the matter. Look at nanotech... No this doesn't prove chemtrails, but all of the circumstancial evidence is there. And folk have been convicted in a court of law over less. That's just my 2 cents.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

98,000 years? Umm... where is that proof? I disagree and not here to argue the point.

Miracles are imo life... for it is only by GOD that you are alive.... He can allow your expiration at any time. This is my view , you are entitled to yours.

I guess if you want to pick and choose which facts you believe, go right ahead. But this argument is for another sub-fora.

This cancer on the back was NOT treated medically.
Nor was the heart bypass.... they were miracles.

And yES, frequencies DO affect our bodies.... do the research how electromagnetic fields affect us... look at psychotronic frequencies upon us..... the weapons they have now... from sound to you name it. And THIS technology is ALSO here, imo. Don't try to disprove.... search out the matter for the TRUTH and quit being so dead set it is impossible...... There are scientists who can attest to this. But I'm not going to look this up for you, please do your own research into the matter. Look at nanotech... No this doesn't prove chemtrails, but all of the circumstancial evidence is there. And folk have been convicted in a court of law over less. That's just my 2 cents.

All opinion based on nothing. Maybe some words from a few individuals, but there is nothing even close to evidence for what you are saying here. Nano-tech? You're kidding!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join