It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hearing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Here's an OLD post from yours truly which shows a composite image from Wolfie, Tina and Rich. All from the same perspective.

Must I do everything?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkwing01

I wonder if Scott Forbes will attend:
www.youtube.com...

killtown.blogspot.com...

911review.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Why bother. You know nothing will come of this.

10 years later, we have video of molten metal pouring from the towers which are clearly thermite products. With the plainly obvious documented on video, the truth of the largest crimes against the world in history will still be suppressed. This will once again prove the total failure of the human race, and why it doesn't deserve to exist.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

You on the other hand fabricated a sister who witnessed in person CGI planes slicing through steel like a hot knife through butter. Your credibilty, if it ever existed, is in shreds.

Is this true Jumpin'-Through-Hoops?
Pretty desperate and damning if it is.
Any comment?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
reply to post by hooper

You on the other hand fabricated a sister who witnessed in person CGI planes slicing through steel like a hot knife through butter. Your credibilty, if it ever existed, is in shreds.

Is this true Jumpin'-Through-Hoops?
Pretty desperate and damning if it is.
Any comment?

Well, that and my sister's eyewitness

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

Ah, Thanks Yankee. I notice he didn't respond after making his initial assertion.
You've got to ask why hoops would resort to such a fabrication, if that is what it is.
Of course, he is apparently willing to swallow unquestioningly the complete
tapastry of lies pushed by officialdom, so maybe he momentarily forgot himself,
and slipped up because of all this immersion in deception.
We can forgive you hoops, if this was the case, and we understand.

Is that the case mr. hoops?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

Ah, Thanks Yankee. I notice he didn't respond after making his initial assertion.
You've got to ask why hoops would resort to such a fabrication, if that is what it is.
Of course, he is apparently willing to swallow unquestioningly the complete
tapastry of lies pushed by officialdom, so maybe he momentarily forgot himself,
and slipped up because of all this immersion in deception.
We can forgive you hoops, if this was the case, and we understand.

Is that the case mr. hoops?

You're buddy wanted my sister's name to verify the witness. Not going to happen. Ever. In fact, I believe requesting personal information is a violation of the terms and conditions of the forum.

So please continue with the personal attacks, be my guest. I know all you've got is calling anyone who contradicts your little illusion an idiot or a liar.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Don't fret hooper.... Delusion can NOT be reasoned with. Myself and 2 co-workers saw the impact at the pentagon, I have detailed to nauseam , what I saw that day.

After verifying my information, the only explanation the wolves could produce was "you just thought it was a jet, when it was really a missile painted to look like an airplane".. It is a never ending circle of bored humans, letting their brain dictate reality.

They have so much invested at this point, they could never concede that they were wrong. They would rather form theories from opinions, and facts from speculation.

There is this new disorder that is developing. I can only blame it on a constant blast of news and media. There are some folks that seem to be affected by it worse than others. There is this feeling that EVERYONE is lying to them. They can't ever believe ANYTHING they are told or shown. Why would they? How much fun is the truth and reality?

In a weird way this is like a child needing attention. Or like a child that needs to feel special or unique. They need to feel as though they are enlightened, or more enlightened than his or her peers. The need to feel special in a world where most people are more and more blan. This is going to only get worse as people are spending more and more time on the internet. On the internet, people need a reason to feel different and special, or to be part of a group with a cause.

If the facts about 9/11 were anything more than opinions/theories and speculation, they would be heard by the courts.. Unless you are one of the people that believe there are 10 thousand + people in on the 9/11 conspiracy..

For fun, copy my list and add to it.. Lets put together a list, of all the people who would have to be in on this little 9/11 delusion.

1) Bush
2) Cheney
3) CIA
4) FBI
5) Israel
6) NWO
7) Firefighters
8) Cops
9) The media - How many editors, reporters CEO's??
10) The hundreds of witnesses ON RECORD
11) The explosives experts that planted 3 buildings of explosives, quickly?
12) Judges - the ones throwing out all of the 9/11 cases
13) The space agency that operates said "super secret space (go boom) weapon"
14) The CGI special effects experts
15) The people at the airports that helped exterminate the passengers that didn't really get on their flights.
and on and on and on
That is all I could come up with, but am sure there would have to be hundreds more.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I think you, ll find your the child craving attention. You believe the os so why do you continuosly come on here arguing with people who question what happened? Youv got nothing to gain from it.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaya82
I think you, ll find your the child craving attention. You believe the os so why do you continuosly come on here arguing with people who question what happened? Youv got nothing to gain from it.

So you would prefer that we all just go away? What is gained from asking the same question over and over and over again and then proceeding to ignore the answer over and over and over again?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Easy bucks!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

If you claim someone saw something that was impossible, my natural response is to call BS. I'm funny that way.

It doesn't take me much to be censored here Hoop, best call the forum mods.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

If you claim someone saw something that was impossible, my natural response is to call BS. I'm funny that way.

That's funny, because most people would reconsider their opinion if they were confronted with a witness. Not you, ego first, reason second.

It doesn't take me much to be censored here Hoop, best call the forum mods.

Its not censorship when you agree to the rules of the game and then cheat.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

That's funny, because most people would reconsider their opinion if they were confronted with a witness. Not you, ego first, reason second.

Witnesses can lie.

Hannibal, why bring "ego" into the mix? Is yours bruised?

Its not censorship when you agree to the rules of the game and then cheat.

Well, I'm still here...guess I didn't break any rules.
edit on 12-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Witnesses can lie.

And they can also tell the truth. There is no bigger liar than your own ego telling you over and over and over again that you're right and everyone else is wrong. Sound familiar?

Hannibal, why bring "ego" into the mix? Is yours bruised?

From what? Be called a liar over and over? That's only bruising when it comes from someone you respect. Coming from you its almost comical.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

That's funny, because most people would reconsider their opinion if they were confronted with a witness. Not you, ego first, reason second

Fits classic definition of insanity doesn't it?

That is where after you get slapped down you keep repeating the same thing over and over and expect different
results......

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

So you would prefer that we all just go away? What is gained from asking the same question over and over and over again and then proceeding to ignore the answer over and over and over again?
so you dodge my question by asking me an idiotic question? Well done! Your answers defy all reasoning an logic not to mention physics so until you come up with something alot better al still be here. Couldnt care less if you stay or go your just wasting your time and in the process look like a loser

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

so you dodge my question by asking me an idiotic question? Well done! Your answers defy all reasoning an logic not to mention physics so until you come up with something alot better al still be here. Couldnt care less if you stay or go your just wasting your time and in the process look like a loser

Actually I do it so that some of this nonsense isn't just hanging out there with no counterbalance. This way if some kid googles "9/11" and picks up on this forum he/she can see that there are folks out there that don't accept junk like there were no planes crashed on 9/11.

Some conspiracy forums do not allow counterpoints, there is nothing I can do about that.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
If a kid googles 9/11 he/she can review the information from both sides and make up their own minds with out ur opinions coz thats all you put on the table ur insane arrogant opinions. Some of the debunkers on here show signs of intellegence you come across as a todler

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Thedman

edit on 12-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join