It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by fattyp
As you may or may not realize, I am not a conspiracist. However, that bookstore does sound fascinating for some reason. Is there enough "traffic" in conspiracies to keep something like that bookstore going?
Also, does it bother you to have to pay $200 to hear was is essentially a criminal accusation? Don't you think that if these people really believed that persons within the US government were responsible for the mass murder of 1000's then it would encumbent upon them to offer their evidence for free? I mean, were not talking about a symposium on the evolution of the snail darter, we are talking about murder.
Originally posted by ShaunHatfield
For fun, copy my list and add to it.. Lets put together a list, of all the people who would have to be in on this little 9/11 delusion.
9) The media - How many editors, reporters CEO's??
10) The hundreds of witnesses ON RECORD
11) The explosives experts that planted 3 buildings of explosives, quickly?
12) Judges - the ones throwing out all of the 9/11 cases
13) The space agency that operates said "super secret space (go boom) weapon"
14) The CGI special effects experts
15) The people at the airports that helped exterminate the passengers that didn't really get on their flights.
and on and on and on
That is all I could come up with, but am sure there would have to be hundreds more.