It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hearing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
So - who will be attending the international hearing in Toronto in September? The "witness" list appears to be booked up but I am sure if anyone out there has compelling evidence of an inside job the sponsors and moderators will be more than happy to accomodate. Plus Toronto is really nice that time of year.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I have a Britney Spears concert to go to that month.

Priorities you know, can't do it all

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

I can see that.

I imagine the hearing is going to be packed, what with all the calls over the years for new investigations. Here's the perfect chance to come forth and be heard.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

Living the Dream eh?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
International hearing on what? Not that I'm going to go. I'm just nosy.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by N3k9Ni
International hearing on what? Not that I'm going to go. I'm just nosy.

Sorry, 9/11. As its the subject of the forum I just assumed everyone would know that, my mistake.

More specifically:

torontohearings.org...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I purchased my $200 ticket about a month ago when I first noticed that the tickets were on sale. Limited tickets available (heard only 100-150) to the public. Strange, you'd think an event like this would be able to pull in close to a thousand people. Four days, all kinds of speakers!

If anyone is coming to Toronto for the event, perhaps you can swing by and say hello! I spend most of my days at Conspiracy Culture bookstore on Queen Street West.

We're also screening Richard Gage + AE911Truth's new film on Wednesday September 7th, 9:30pm at The Toronto Underground Cinema. Gorgeous space that holds 675 people! Richard Gage and many others who are attending the hearings will be at the event. I'll post something in the 9/11 forum once details have been finalized.

9/11 changed my life forever, can't believe it's been 10 years already.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
So - who will be attending the international hearing in Toronto in September? The "witness" list appears to be booked up but I am sure if anyone out there has compelling evidence of an inside job the sponsors and moderators will be more than happy to accomodate. Plus Toronto is really nice that time of year.

Phooey! This is the first I've heard of this, and if I had known, I would definitely have gone. Between watching everyone arguing whether the towers fell because of secret hush-a-boom controlled demolitions or lasers from outer space, arguing whether the planes were mocked up cruise missiles or holograms, arguing whether the "real" culprit was the gov't or the Jewish World Order, and everyone accusing everyone else of being "secret disinformation agents" for spreading different theories that don't go along with what they themselves believe, I know I would have laughed my [censored] off.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Thank you for the explanation and the link. I had no idea anything was going on.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by fattyp

As you may or may not realize, I am not a conspiracist. However, that bookstore does sound fascinating for some reason. Is there enough "traffic" in conspiracies to keep something like that bookstore going?

Also, does it bother you to have to pay $200 to hear was is essentially a criminal accusation? Don't you think that if these people really believed that persons within the US government were responsible for the mass murder of 1000's then it would encumbent upon them to offer their evidence for free? I mean, were not talking about a symposium on the evolution of the snail darter, we are talking about murder.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

reply to post by fattyp

As you may or may not realize, I am not a conspiracist. However, that bookstore does sound fascinating for some reason. Is there enough "traffic" in conspiracies to keep something like that bookstore going?

Also, does it bother you to have to pay $200 to hear was is essentially a criminal accusation? Don't you think that if these people really believed that persons within the US government were responsible for the mass murder of 1000's then it would encumbent upon them to offer their evidence for free? I mean, were not talking about a symposium on the evolution of the snail darter, we are talking about murder.

VERY good point. If they have actual evidence of conspiracy it's disgusting to hold a meeting and charging people money to come and discuss it. They should be screaming the evidence to anyone within hearing range. If my next door neighbor was murdered and I knew who did it, I'd be sure and shootin' be telling it to the police. I would NOT charge the police a fee for me to reveal who murdered my next doot neighbor.

I can only imagine the American revolution being fought the same way that these conspiracy theorists operate. Rather than Paul Revere galloping around the countryside yelling "the redcoats are coming", he'd instead be yelling "something dreadful is coming and I'll tell you what it is for $200, and I also have a wonderful assortment of T-shirts, posters, bumper stickers..."

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

I looked at the link to the conference and the "witness" button produces a list of the usual subjects. "Witness" is misleading. As far as is known, they witnessed it on TV and Youtube. Maybe they are "bearing witness" in the theological sense given that three of the witnesses have theological backgrounds. The preachers will have the choir in attendance to yell out "amen" after every unsupported theory.

It seems as though this is a travelling road show and will have nothing new to offer [surprise] but smoother power point versions of what we have been subjected to already and some honoraria $$ for the speakers. If anyone had anything earthshaking, they wouldn't share it with fellow dilettantes or hide it in an invisible symposium.

I won't attend because the thought of funding these blowhards with the money I get from the CIA for web disinformation just doesn't seem right. I hope you can make it but, if not, Dave and I understand the pressures on schedules by yardwork and grocery shopping.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Why would there be a hearing in Toronto about 9/11?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

reply to post by fattyp

VERY good point. If they have actual evidence of conspiracy it's disgusting to hold a meeting and charging people money to come and discuss it. They should be screaming the evidence to anyone within hearing range. If my next door neighbor was murdered and I knew who did it, I'd be sure and shootin' be telling it to the police. I would NOT charge the police a fee for me to reveal who murdered my next doot neighbor.

I can only imagine the American revolution being fought the same way that these conspiracy theorists operate. Rather than Paul Revere galloping around the countryside yelling "the redcoats are coming", he'd instead be yelling "something dreadful is coming and I'll tell you what it is for $200, and I also have a wonderful assortment of T-shirts, posters, bumper stickers..."

Your neighbor was murdered in NYC, you're aware of the evidence, but you work your tail off to obscure and divert attention away from the crime. You know that the buildings did not "collapse" from the plane impact and fires, you must, because you've seen ALL the information and you're not an idiot, so you must be something worse..

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

I agree that calling this group "witnesses" is, at best, misleading; however, that is how they refer to themselves on the website so I fell compelled not to "edit" the presentation.

I will not be attending as I think I may be busy fishing. And also will be extremely busy not giving money to con men. And women.

What is more amazing is that I am the one that brought this to the attention of the forum.

Besides, if you are going to travel on those days may I suggest New York City, Washington, D.C. or Shanksville, Pa. Much better company. .

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Funny they don't seem to have any defence witnesses at this international hearing.

torontohearings.org

Doesn't that make it a witch hunt ?

A real hearing would have a defence. It would be interesting to get a group of debunkers together and ask if they could participate in this hearing and share in the profits, just to see how they react.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
Between watching everyone arguing whether the towers fell because of secret hush-a-boom controlled demolitions..

edit on 10-8-2011 by NewAgeMan because: quote fixed

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Is the local looney bin handing out day passess ?

Sure could bump up the attendence this way.....

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

What you just posted is called "argumentum ad hominem veritas" or simply put - 911 Madness.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Did you see how they want your to pay?

Nothing says professionalism like Paypal !

Or should I say "under the table".
Using an out of the country venue along with Paypal ensures they will not be paying any income tax on the money.
A real class act.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join