It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is NJ govenor Mcgreevey a gay mole?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Jazzerman, you are right, they are acting like gays are out to get them. Damn, and I thought I was paranoid about the CIA. Hmmm, maybe that black van outside my place is really a gay guy trying to spy on me. Oh no, the gays are trying to take over the world! Run! Hide! The gays are coming the gays are coming!

Holy hell on Stilts that sounds funny. Imagine Paul riding a horse through the twn yelling that instead of the Red Coats are Coming.

People, there is no gay agenda. This so reminds me of the 50's and 60's and 70's. Back then blacks were not allowed to marry to whites, not allowed to hold office, and were treated like they were trying to take over the world. KKK, eat your hearts out!

I realize that christians have an excuse to think that gays are gonna try to take over the world. In the past they tried to take over the world leading to several religon wars and Inqusitions. And when that failed they just tortured you ar burnt you at a stake. Maybe they think since they act like that and think like that that everyone does. Sorry, only religous sheep believe in that.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Calling the thread nonsense jazzerman says,

Homosexuals are just trying to live their lives how they want, make a descent living, and try to be true to themselves.

Id agree, they live how they want, with no respect for the cultural values of the majority, make a decent living by lying to their constituants about their true nature in order to get elected, and being true to themselves by knowing their gay yet marrying twice so they could perpetuate an image of being something their not. What an excellent example Mcgreevey is to show to the rest of the culture that gays are trying to get acceptance from....with examples like his, how can you possibly claim this is a proper lifestyle choice?

James, i like your new avatar much better than your old one.
James says,

Jazzerman, you are right, they are acting like gays are out to get them.

Hmm, why would we get this feeling? mabey because of secret adgendas being put into law by someone masquerading as something he's not in order to push an adgenda? Or is it because some took it upon themselves to circumvent both the laws and the majority of voters in california, to again surplant their minority adgendas onto the cultural majority..weather they liked it or not.
If anti gay activities were occuring in this fashion, you guys would be having a field day plastering the "secret bigot ploys to support oppression" all over hell and back.
Why so much secrecy and subversion then? And you wonder why some people feel that their culture is being threatened? IT IS!

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Ah, yes...the rantings of Homophobes. Wow, they say that most people use only 10% of our brains, but I'm beginning to believe that some people on here only use say 5% or less.

I'm done arguing with people about this...it really is total nonsense. If you people wish to live your lives with nothing but hate filled brains then there is nothing I can do for you except tell you to "GET OUT MORE"! I've always wondered why many of you people waste so much time and energy hating something you do not understand? Wouldn't that energy be more useful putting into LOVING something...either that or these type of people could be our test dummies for car crashes
Just kidding....well, sort of.....

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CazMedia
Id agree, they live how they want, with no respect for the cultural values of the majority, make a decent living by lying to their constituants about their true nature in order to get elected, and being true to themselves by knowing their gay yet marrying twice so they could perpetuate an image of being something their not. What an excellent example Mcgreevey is to show to the rest of the culture that gays are trying to get acceptance from....with examples like his, how can you possibly claim this is a proper lifestyle choice?

Why so much secrecy and subversion then? And you wonder why some people feel that their culture is being threatened? IT IS!

Exactly what "culture" is being threatened? A culture uneducated Homophobes who have nothing better to do than HATE people. Pardon me, but historically speaking homosexual behavior has been accepted in many societies. Many of the greatest artists and thinkers of the modern era were homosexual.

PS- Your opinion of our "culture" is not speaking for everyone. In fact, I would almost bet that most people don't have a problem with Homosexual's, and even if they did HATE has no place in my America. Don't waste any more time and energy hating, because if you do you are a sad individual.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Which culture? The bigot culture that NEEDS something to hate, NEEDS a boogeyman, NEEDS something to rally against? In the 50-70 it was blacks. Before that it was witches. Then it was Jews. Then it was the "barbarians" that created the "Them vs Us" during the Roman times. They weren't barbarians, they just weren't Romans.

I swear, whats next? When hating the gays loses intrest and is no longer a fad, what will you hate next? In the past hating blacks was the hip thing, treating them like they were evil and out to get you was the latest fad. Now it is gays. What is next? Maybe when the aliens show themselves to us the new fad will be to hate the aliens.

Edited. What was wrong with the dancing bunny? Did he intimidate you? Don't worry, the dancing bunny wasn't gay and out to get you and destroy your culture. This one might. He kiiled that pancake after all.

[edit on 23-8-2004 by James the Lesser]

[edit on 23-8-2004 by James the Lesser]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Generally, people who are homophobic are actually people who have had thoughts or urges of homosexuality, which frightened and confused them, causing them to over-compensate by hating and professing their hate for gays. Those of us who are completely comfortable with our sexuality, do not care what others choose to do with theirs, I have friends that are gay, they know I am not, and respect that by not speaking of any explicit activities that may make me uncomfortable. This "gay agenda" CazMedia speaks of, is nothing more than paranoid hatred, and coming from a person who demands "proof" of everything it is strange that CazMedia would create this thread, how about it Caz? You have leveled the allegation, where is YOUR proof? You work for the "unbiased" media, don't you?

[edit on 23-8-2004 by 27jd]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Its a good thing there is people like James the Lesser in this world. Well said my friend

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Some of you people are soo easy to bait....and then your ignorance shines thru!!!

How, without me saying "gays are bad/evil/pervs" did you come to the erronious leap that I "hate" gays?

When did disagreement with ideas equate to biggotry or hatred?

You dont know me, you dont know my gay uncle, you dont know my gay friends, you dont know if ive ever had gay sex or not, you dont know that i watch queer eye for the str8 guy or Will and Grace, yet your soo willing to blindly jump to "Bigot, hater, homophobe", etc etc...typical canned, unthoughtful responce.

If I was using terms like, "pole smoker, butt pirate, anal avenger, hinney humper, bull dyke" or any other such charged terms, you MIGHT be able to extrapolate my motive, but having NEVER uttered things even similar...i find your leap illogical....especially from you james, whom ive debated these issues with on many threads....you seem soo willing to jump on the "get the homophobe" bandwagon, yet youve read my posts, when have i cast judgment in such a fashion EVER? When has the bible EVER been brought up by me? When have i said being gay was wrong?

Who is doing the slanderous name calling here now?

I have questioned the method being utilized by the pro-gay adgenda however, and the Mcgreevey things plus the california attempts at subverting democracy are PERFECT examples of this tactic in use.

ME,

Id agree, they live how they want, with no respect for the cultural values of the majority, make a decent living by lying to their constituants about their true nature in order to get elected, and being true to themselves by knowing their gay yet marrying twice so they could perpetuate an image of being something their not. What an excellent example Mcgreevey is to show to the rest of the culture that gays are trying to get acceptance from

Do you think I made this up? Mcgreevey DID THESE THINGS!
So did the mayor of san fran....he chose to circumvent the law and the will of the voters to attempt to illegally enact gay marriage?
Why is questioning their motives and methods such a "hate"filled thing to do?
Why didnt mcgreevey run as a gay candidate? others have and been successful? Why did he feel it was nessisary to front himself to all those that voted for him while he lied about this to improve his election chances?

The question "What culture is being threatened" is easy.
Its the culture of the majority within this democracy, as well as the practice of democracy itself.
Or are you all advocating that it is ok for ANY minority, lets say NAMBLA (since i know none of us agree in their adgenda, well except mabey 27jd)
NAMBLA gets a local politician to sanction man/boy sex, in violation of the democraticly derived laws against this activity. Then 2 months after he does this, he comes out and says he's a member of the group, and heres my little boyfriend. This is acceptable to you? Is it not acceptable because of the WHAT in question, or because of the HOW this was done?

Does it really matter the WHAT (issue) at hand?
How is subversion of due process in our political mechanism (democracy) acceptable to you from ANY special interest group? Which minority group is next to try and pull stunts like these?

Sounds like rule by an elite few...which few is always the question there.
What form of government are you all advocating to use here if not democracy?

Jazz says,

Pardon me, but historically speaking homosexual behavior has been accepted in many societies.

Hmm acceptance casually in a culture is way different that institutionalized into laws and practice tho isnt it? Historically where is the culture that has promoted this behaivior thru legal means?

Indeed i did create this thread, with a conspiracy tone and a charged title.
Predictably, the "get the homophobe" crowds lined up to swell my account with points. (NO, point grabbing wasnt my goal, i thought this would be a good juicy conspiracy idea, but points didnt hurt when i noticed them rolling in...so obviously again, this "gay mole adgenda" idea got some discussions going.) Questions still remain.

James asks,

What was wrong with the dancing bunny? Did he intimidate you? Don't worry, the dancing bunny wasn't gay and out to get you and destroy your culture

It was stupid and annoying.
no i was never intimidated by it.
The bunny looked gay, and hence could have made you look gay by association.
As far as being out to get me, get in line, the line forms around the block...good luck, many have tried...none succeeded...some cant tell the tale.
I think it would be cool if you could make your new avatars nose twitch like a rabbits does.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CazMedia
Or are you all advocating that it is ok for ANY minority, lets say NAMBLA (since i know none of us agree in their adgenda, well except mabey 27jd)

CazMedia, now you've crossed the line with me! How dare you even hint out of mere spite for me, that I accept the agenda of pedophiles! I have a 3 yr old son! How dare you!? And, for you to equate gays with pedophiles only proves YOUR ignorance further.

[edit on 25-8-2004 by 27jd]

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
And, for you to equate gays with pedophiles only proves YOUR ignorance further.

to equate gays with pedophiles ....where do these people come up with this stuff!?

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

to equate gays with pedophiles ....where do these people come up with this stuff!?

I did NOT come up with this stuff, read CazMedia's above post, HE'S the one who is equating the two.

[edit on 24-8-2004 by 27jd]

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I think that Caz has finally brought this thread to an end. Thank the Sacred Pineapple.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

And, for you to equate gays with pedophiles only proves YOUR ignorance further.

As long as hes outside a LITTLE GIRLS window I guess its ok right Caz?

[edit on 24-8-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Which culture? The bigot culture that NEEDS something to hate, NEEDS a boogeyman, NEEDS something to rally against? In the 50-70 it was blacks. Before that it was witches. Then it was Jews. Then it was the "barbarians" that created the "Them vs Us" during the Roman times. They weren't barbarians, they just weren't Romans.

Don't forget after the gays there was an uproar in wisconsin with the indian's and their "spearing" which turned into bigotry, which turned into canned responses, unthoughtout I might add, these poor guys were being harassed, threatened, the women were beaten up at a bar when they just went in to use the bathroom...... White trash/stupid people vs the indians......
These white trash aholes, created a fear so people would act out, chew on them, then spit them out....

I swear, whats next? When hating the gays loses intrest and is no longer a fad, what will you hate next?

Well we're being slowly brainwashed to hate muslims, after the muslims it will probably be blacks again or whites.. Blacks hate whites as it is, well the ones in the inner cities that are brainwashed, it's not hard to predict, maybe we should bet on it, we could all make a few extra bucks down the road...

In the past hating blacks was the hip thing, treating them like they were evil and out to get you was the latest fad.

Now the role is reversed, don't think it's over, they think whitey is out to get them and keepin em down... While whites don't hate, we ignore, and I think that adds to their hatred because we're not butt kissing..

Now it is gays. What is next?

People hated gays always, your never going to change the mindset, did you see ali g talk to a skin head about the gays? He said he hoped that they all die and if they ever crossed his path he'd beat the living # out of them...
There is so much hatred in the world, you can't get everybody to stop....

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I can't believe Caz posted that!? What the hell is wrong with him!?

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I can't believe Caz posted that!? What the hell is wrong with him!?

Probably saw that that "majority" arguement wasn't working anymore, had to try another tack.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Caz, so NAMBLA is wrong, but as someone said, is it because they are after little boys like a preist, or because they go after kids? According to your post/s it seems if NAMBLA went after litle girls you would have no problem. Is that true? NAMBLA is evil for being gay pedophiles but straight pedophiles are a-ok?

Hey Intrepid! Are you part of NAMBLA? Did that hand shake you gave me at the meeting mean more than I thought? Or am I being paranoid? BTW, is that your black van outside or is it a gay guys black van outside waiting to get me?

Caz, reffering to NAMBLA and gays is like the senator that equaled gay parents to sex with a box turlte.

Also, true, we are being slowly brainwashed to think that the Arabs are all terrorists and out to get us. They aren't, just about 90% in the middle east.(Not including Kuwait, the Las Vegas of the Middle East) But the Arabs here in America, Canada, England, are not gonna strap a bomb on themselves and go Lalalalalalalalalalalalala BOOM! Because they are not all nuts. Bush&Co want us to think anyone with a turban is going to explode, but they aren't.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
CazMedia always speaks of people making baseless allegations, yet he just out of NOWHERE, implied that I advocate pedophilia somehow? Can somebody please tell me where in this thread (or any thread) I would have come across as advocating that!? That is one segment of society (pedophiles) that I personally believe should face the DEATH PENALTY just as much as murderers should.

[edit on 24-8-2004 by 27jd]

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Hey Intrepid! Are you part of NAMBLA? Did that hand shake you gave me at the meeting mean more than I thought? Or am I being paranoid? BTW, is that your black van outside or is it a gay guys black van outside waiting to get me?

James, I'm assuming this is a joke. What did I say that could lead you to believe I in any way support what Caz says.

CazMedia always speaks of people making baseless allegations, yet he just out of NOWHERE, implied that I advocate pedophilia somehow? Can somebody please tell me where in this thread (or any thread) I would have come across as advocating that!? That is one segment of society (pedophiles) that I personally believe should face the DEATH PENALTY just as much as murderers should. I'm so pissed off right now!

I totally agree, see here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   

CazMedia always speaks of people making baseless allegations, yet he just out of NOWHERE, implied that I advocate pedophilia somehow?

Yet on another thread he moans over the mistreatment of a childmolester who was caught before he had a chance to harm a child.

I guess its ok in his book since the man was going after a little girl after all it would have been sick if it was a 5 year-old boy

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join