It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

peaceful cure for riots

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Hello people,
With all the threads on the riots in England I thought I would give a perspective from a white British male from the steel city of Sheffield.
First let me say I am not racist,if anti immigration is racist then shoot me now.

I have lived in the poorest parts of sheffield all my life..my Single mother,4 siblings of whom all have criminal records or been in jail. Infact my mother got 3months jail for smashing the social security windows,after they gave her nothing for her and her children,claiming my absent father should pay for us. However he was a womanising drunk, whom never missed a day of work in his all life but still never gave my mother a penny to live on.

I myself have done all the jobs that supposedly the English wont do,i.e sorting sprouts for 15 hours a day for 40 quid.,i have been unemployed and I also lost employment to polish workers.
I have lived in areas with high immigration and existed quite happily there.
You more fortunate people may call me a chav or white trash however I dont mind, this is your ploy to make yourself feel superior to me,which I very much doubt that you actuallly are.

The schools I went to were shocking. Tptb decided to make exams 2 year coursework instead of a final exam. Pity as would have got straight A's in the exams as my mind is ,according to psychometric testing is in in the top 2 percent of the population for logical thinking. What I discovered was that thick people could get c's through this new system of continual assessment. They still was not able to gain straight A's.. then when I discovered at 16 when I left school that some rich posh schools gained 100 percent straight A's then the alarm bel;ls started ringing.
No thick kids in posh schools then! Then I realised that the schools only sent 5 examples of work to the exam boards and if those 5 pieces were marked correctly then the other pieces of work would be correctly graded. Aha . There's your reason. Ergo a posh thick kid will always do better than a poor clever kid.

Social mobility? There is none in England! Simple as that. Born poor die poor. All the statistics bear witness to this. And this was before4 the mass immigration over the last 15 years. The system was set up to keep people down, espiecially white working class people.

So in the early nineties at college I discovered all the Positive discrimnation against whites. Courses for black or ethnic minorities only. How did I feel? Well where was the positive discrimination for folks like me whose grandfather died for our future, pretty much in vain. None.
Anyway no one could have guessed that the europeans would come and work for peanuts, polish teachers coming to work as cleaners and so on.

So the positive discrimination was in vain, just a ruse to quell some unhappy feelings, born poor die poor. So we come to the year 2000, at this point in my life I was brainwashed , arguing with friends that immigration is good and we have nothing to be afraid of. My friends would say,””just you wait and see, they will take over'' I used to say dont be stupid ,never happen. At this time political correctness was at its hight, I never thought that less than 10 years later that 25% of schoolchildren in Britain would be non white British. That my job would be lost to polish people whom work for peanuts. That riot police would be at my childs school every day because of race riots. That hordes of asians would riot through the estates shouting al qaeda alqaeda, smashing cars and windows., and this was last year ,before the recent riots. That I would be a minority in my community.

Well thankyou blair and labour for forgetting about your own people. Traitor. The blacks run things round here . With there big dogs and gold necklaces. The Asians run things on the next estate. The Somaliis are at war with the Pakistanis and so on and so on. Where as I have to listen to all the I told you so's. And the very worst thing is that Sheffield has new slogans such as'' SHEFFIELD CITY OF SANTUARY'' AND '' SHEFFIELD 1 PEOPLE MANY CULTURES'' created by the church and Sheffield city council. All the time the white working classes fate has not changed since they closed the steelworks.
How can immigrants come to Sheffield when we have one of the highest unemployment rates in the u.k? It stinks.

Now we are reaping our rewards for forgetting about our own people unlike the Germans that brought East Germany out of the ghettos and economically better off than northern England. Within the same time frame since the fall of the Berlin wall. Hows about a bit of positive discrimination for the white British people.

As for the riots? Get used to them or vote BNP its the only way. I am not saying that some rioters are white British but anyone can see who are the the majority. So what will happen now? More money chucked at these people while the white working class will be ignored again.
The point of this thread is for someone to tell me I am wrong. Please.
edit on 10-8-2011 by allintoaccount because: spelling

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
And your not racist huh?

Gosh wouldn't it be great to find a place with only white people so you wouldn't have to worry anymore?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
That may have been the point of your post,but you only wrote one line to expain by voting BNP,that will be a peaceful way to resolve the riots.

How so? Most Americans don't even know what BNP is,or what they stand for for,and how that group will create a peaceful end to the riots.

Care to elaborate?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
And your not racist huh?

Gosh wouldn't it be great to find a place with only white people so you wouldn't have to worry anymore?

so why am i racist huh? and i dont worry. ARE you going to to contribute ? or pass snide one liners?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

the bnp are anti immigration and have been warning about the effects of immigration for quite sometime.the last peple you can blame for these riots are the BNP

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
That was 2 lines give me some credit.

The fact that your entire post is about race should make it obvious. Had you not been concerned about race you wouldn't have mentioned it and left it at just immigrants or Bristish society.

So yes you are plainly wrong in contributing things to people based on race.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
That may have been the point of your post,but you only wrote one line to expain by voting BNP,that will be a peaceful way to resolve the riots.

How so? Most Americans don't even know what BNP is,or what they stand for for,and how that group will create a peaceful end to the riots.

Care to elaborate?

its quite obvious that the people who have rioted hate this country and its peoples, the bnp would pay for their repatriation.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Can't we all just get along...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by allintoaccount

its quite obvious that the people who have rioted hate this country and its peoples, the bnp would pay for their repatriation.

How is it obvious? I am lost here.... I've read and read and listened to interviews and at no point did any of the rioters mention any hatred for 'this country' ...

Most of them haven't a clue who is running the country or why they are rioting... sadly.

I also have to admit I found your whole OP racist even if you didn't intend it to be.. sadly that is the way it has come across to me and a few others

I would NEVER vote BNP..... ever.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

why dont races exist? are fat people fat? are pakistanis not pakistanis,. so because i use labels im a racist?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Almost without fail everytime someone starts out with the "i'm not racist at all but..." you know there will be racist stuff spewing soon

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

In certain areas/neighbourhoods in England there are distinct races that group together in gangs depending on their race. These gangs act and behave in certain ways.

For the OP to point this out or discuss it is not racist.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Quyll

yes if there was social cohesion, unfortunatly people tend to seperate themselves into races,us and them. may be in heaven it would be different but on earth facts are facts.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

you would find it racist wouldnt you, this is a white working class perspective,jeeze.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quyll
Can't we all just get along...

That would be nice! But you have to remember that civilization and technology is but a very thin veneer on basically a primitive, violent, tribal species. That being said...humans will always cluster together in groups of physically like people and in turn see others that look, act or think differently as a threat. It's a perfectly natural defense mechanism in tribal culture.

Sadly there is no cure for the riots as long as groups feel disenfranchised. The riots will only get worse until a military solution is found.

God help us.... Here in the states as well.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

and without fail will be labelled a racist.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by allintoaccount
reply to post by yzzyUK

you would find it racist wouldnt you, this is a white working class perspective,jeeze.

I actually feel sorry for you.

seriously.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonMoon
reply to post by kro32

In certain areas/neighbourhoods in England there are distinct races that group together in gangs depending on their race. These gangs act and behave in certain ways.

For the OP to point this out or discuss it is not racist.

That would be fine except the OP is bringing up things like a system designed to keep the white working class down or Black/minority education classes in college. Not sure how that relates to gangs in neighborhoods.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by allintoaccount

You mean this BNP:

www.thesun.co.uk...

The same BNP led by a neo-nazi piece of scum?

But you're not a racist oh no... pull the other one.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

i would rather you spared some intelligence,not sorrow. i suppose you have nothing more to add?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join