It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

peaceful cure for riots

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by allintoaccount

Grow up mate. I'm not going to get into these games, It's boring and I find myself doing it more recently. I don't hate white people, I'm white and so is my family. I don't hate any race of people, why would I? Why should I? I just get on with my own life , keep out of trouble and let people get on wit their own lives. I like coming on ATS though and challenging views or having my own views challenged, which I do many times, not with you though.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Originally posted by allintoaccount
reply to post by woodwardjnr

so the people in the war died so less than 100 years later their childrens children would be a minority? if they new that they would have sided with the nazis, dont you think?

85% of the population is white. That hardly makes us the minority.

Perhaps not a minority in a numerical sense, but they are certainly marginalised (ie. forgotten/ignored) when it comes to government policies (yes, especially under New Labour).
edit on 10/8/2011 by DSSONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

this thread is not about hate and i resent the fact that you tried to imply that it was. none the less i thankyou for your input.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DSSONE

Yes New Labour must take some of the blame for this. Their abandonment of the British white working class has been a disgrace. Basically ignored their traditional voting block as they moved to the middle ground. New Labour were basically the opposite of what Labour stood for, with the wars and the closeness to the banking industry. THey sold their traditional base down the river.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

reply to post by DSSONE

Yes New Labour must take some of the blame for this. Their abandonment of the British white working class has been a disgrace. Basically ignored their traditional voting block as they moved to the middle ground. New Labour were basically the opposite of what Labour stood for, with the wars and the closeness to the banking industry. THey sold their traditional base down the river.

The point is there is absolutly no point in voting, they are all the same, in cahoots. They are all for globalisation and for the multi_nationals. not for the british people. They have literally sold us down the river.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DSSONE

we will be in less than 30 years ,less than hundred years after millions died protecting our way of life.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

reply to post by DSSONE

Yes, we all know it (or should, except those blinded by partisan motives). So then why should said white working class British be castigated for even thinking about supporting a party that purports to have their best interests at heart. Misguided they may be, but it is politics after all.

I listen to all views. I never see a thread about immigration and immediately jump in to cast someone as racist. But too many here do, and it shuts the debate down before it even has chance to start. Kinda like happens in real life.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

did you know that most of the east germans feel that they were better off before unification

did you know that unemployment is rife in east germany

did you know that before unification there was no unemployment

did you know that when the wall came down the west germans came in and bought lots of the factories , asset stripped them and then sacked the workers .

the GDR was the only country in the comunist bloc that was self efficient and required no financial help from russia .

i lived in dresden for five years and i saw this for myself

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom.farnhill

did you know that most of the east germans feel that they were better off before unification

did you know that unemployment is rife in east germany

did you know that before unification there was no unemployment

did you know that when the wall came down the west germans came in and bought lots of the factories , asset stripped them and then sacked the workers .

the GDR was the only country in the comunist bloc that was self efficient and required no financial help from russia .

i lived in dresden for five years and i saw this for myself

No i did not know those things, may be cold war popagander is the reason the east germany you remember is not the same as the east germany i remember. But i dont really doubt what you say. However i doubt that the unemployment is as rife as the unemployment in the north of England.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DSSONE

reply to post by DSSONE

Yes, we all know it (or should, except those blinded by partisan motives). So then why should said white working class British be castigated for even thinking about supporting a party that purports to have their best interests at heart. Misguided they may be, but it is politics after all.

I listen to all views. I never see a thread about immigration and immediately jump in to cast someone as racist. But too many here do, and it shuts the debate down before it even has chance to start. Kinda like happens in real life.

[/quote

i would like to make it clear that to me the u.k should have social cohesion and would have all been getting along fine and dandy if it was not for the recent rampant immigration. there would have been full employment for all colours and creed if it was not for recent rampant immigration. there would not have been riots or millions spent on lawyer fees for false asylum seekers. SO BLAME THE POWERS THAT CREATED THE EUROPEAN UNION if you wanna blame anyone. in other words all 3 main political parties of the u.k and other mainstream european parties. we need to vote them out. or put in a protest vote for the bnp.
unless you want more riots in the u.k

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

White people are a minority, now. Our race is dying off, and we have people of other ethinicties mating with our women and driving us further under. With all the mass immigration its going even faster. Look at the U.S., white people are the majority here because white people hold the majority of the senate and house of representatives, NOT because there are more of us.

In the end it doesnt matter though. Before its all said and done there wont be any white/black/latino/asian in the world anymore. It will be a world full of mongrels and people who can only trace their lineage back 50 years if that. Welcome to the great melting pot of humanity!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

White people are a minority, now. Our race is dying off, and we have people of other ethinicties mating with our women and driving us further under. With all the mass immigration its going even faster. Look at the U.S., white people are the majority here because white people hold the majority of the senate and house of representatives, NOT because there are more of us.

In the end it doesnt matter though. Before its all said and done there wont be any white/black/latino/asian in the world anymore. It will be a world full of mongrels and people who can only trace their lineage back 50 years if that. Welcome to the great melting pot of humanity!

well your right and we vare not going to change it with or without the violence. so lets unite against the rich the true corrupters of the vworld., whens the next riot?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join