It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are NO SOLUTIONS to any of our problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ittabena
reply to post by 547000

People are trying to get rid of hell because who in their right mind likes hell? But hell exists whether we like it or not.

Actually hell exists for two reasons. Because the Catholics said it did, officially. And because it was repeated to us over and over and over.

I think is was Goering who was credited with saying that people will believe anything if it is repeated often enough. Therefore without proof, we must question. We can't consider the Bible because that was constructed, edited and and supplied by a group who has shown themselves to be barbaric sadistic murderers and eugenicists at every turn of history, namely the Catholics.

Who do we look to then for proof? Would the Jews be the next ones? They did not have a hell. No one had it till the corrupt and power hungry Catholics received the stamp of official approval from the Pagan Roman Emperor at the Council of Nicaea. Where was it before then, under construction? Closed for repairs? Maybe God opened a new one because he knew we Christian were going to kill so many in his name?

You can believe the Catholic Propaganda, but I cannot.

I have experienced a horrible spiritual fire that I think was hell the same night I felt a wonderful divine light. It's people like you who will laugh at all the testimonies of hell, calling it propaganda and fear-based delusion. But it is true, and because you'd rather not consider the implications, you will keep denying it.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
If you take all the problems and put them on a list and try to solve them one by one, with enough time some of them will be never heard of again, some will remain and new ones will appear but if you do it this way after a long time no problems will arise anymore.

As for religion, yeah right, religion is a problem period and even if you say its not, deep down inside you see how much chaos it has caused for nothing.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Hmm, are you sure?

I am at least I am trying to do something, by writing a text and summing up the most severe issues we have to deal with today and why the things are the way they are. I want to make people see and wake up. Yes, I am going to save the world! Not, likely - but i am doing SOMETHING. And i think that's the solution. That everybody starts doing something instead of watching other people do the dirtywork for you as you sit in your chair hoping yourself to death.

Groupism is dangerous and i believe that this may have led to most of the destruction that is taking place today. But this could be used consciously, together in a good and healthy way. If everybody just did something good, and tried to focus on the goodness on a daily basis, together - it would in the end affect everybody. Kindness fosters kindness. Evil fosters evil.

Bertrand Russel in 1959 with a message to the humankind of the future:

I should like to say two things, one intellectual and one moral.The intellectual thing I should want to say to them is this: When you are studying any matter, or considering any philosophy, ask yourself only ''What are the facts? And what is the truth that the facts bear out'' Never let yourself be diverted either by what you wish to believe or by what you think could have beneficent social effects if it were believed. But look only and solely at what are the facts. That is the intellectual thing that I should wish to say.

The moral thing I should wish to say to them is very simple. I should say: Love is wise, hatred is foolish. In this world which is getting more and more closely inter-connected we have to learn to tolerate each other, we have to learn to put up with the fact that some people say things that we don?t like. We can only live together in that way and if we are to live together and not die together we must learn a kind of charity and a kind of tolerance which is absolutely vital to the continuation of human life on this planet.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Actually I believe in reincarnation. Hell just doesn't fit. Besides, it never existed until the Christians, except for those who follow Mithra. Are you saying these pagans were correct sir?

You might as well, much of what we believe to be Christianity came straight from that pagan faith. (Read virtually all)

These are the facts. Sorry, can't change them.

I have meditated and ended up outside, unmistakably I was outside! What were the conditions which led to your experience? Sincerely curious.

Itta
edit on 13-8-2011 by Ittabena because: addendum

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Agreed, people depend on some fantasy of a politician trying to save us, when theyre all just shills most likely non humans.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

I asked God to know Him, and I have done many acts of repentance. One night, before I felt the light and the stigmata, I experience a fire burning my body. It's hell that Christ is saving us from. Many people don't like the gospel and want a different one, but there is a spiritual fire that most are in the risk of going to. The pagans are wrong, and one day they will know that they've been horribly decieved.

This is not factual, you cannot confirm this objectively, but it's the truth, and you can find out by asking and seeking after God.
edit on 15-8-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join