It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several Objects Inbound with Elenin. 2 Observatories Confirm ---- Aug 2011

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

Originally posted by wingsfan
probably just different objects seen in the field of view, probably asteroids.

3 asteroids following the same way in parallel? Wow this is a hell of coincidence.

watching objects move through a vast patch of three dimensional space with a 2d perspective, can play tricks on your eyes.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Ummm. the distance is still at like .23 AU right.. Just a few million miles from earth at passing ?
please explain why we would be concerned even if there were a dozen in the "cluster"
2005 YU55 is going to be under the moon orbit but no one is loosing their minds about that..

edit on 8-8-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Highlander64
if you watch enough youtube you could guess it is Elenin, Niburu, and the brown dwarf?

I would like to see some astronomy to descrive what they are

cheers

Well I remember Phage addressed this before, saying it was an asteroid? I forgot now..

But for real, who knows man, those dewds on Starviewer call it a 'cluster'.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
You people are far too paranoid. Elenin is nothing more but small comet. Not saying there isn't something else out there but come on enough with the fear mongering.

+31 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
There are no other objects. What there are artifacts from the processing of the images and hot pixels.

Here is the most recent image:

edit on 8/8/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Well, so these "artifacts from the processing of the images and hot pixels" are changin position?

The astronomers should learn to clean their lenses once in a while

+30 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

There are no other objects. What there are artifacts from the processing of the images and hot pixels.

And we dont have the technology to tell between a hot pixel and an inbound object?

Just askin

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Well, so these "artifacts from the processing of the images and hot pixels" are changin position?

The astronomers should learn to clean their lenses once in a while

I hope he's right.

Who started this mess? Terral03? Zetatalk?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

probably just different objects seen in the field of view, probably asteroids.

3 asteroids following the same way in parallel? Wow this is a hell of coincidence.

watching objects move through a vast patch of three dimensional space with a 2d perspective, can play tricks on your eyes.

Draw a straight line you will see that the paths are equal. Even in 2D.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

+48 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage! I knew there had to be an explanation!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

I've actually been around for a while. Anyways it seems they want make look like people who visit ats are a bunch of crazed nuts afraid of nothing like elenin. Good job making the rest of us look bad
edit on 8-8-2011 by AzazeI because: (no reason given)

link   

Here's the deal, when looking at the images as a clip you can clearly see multiple objects moving. Elenin's coma was just measured at 200,000 km and these objects are way far away from Elenin's coma.
Source/pics2

I'm not sure, if what I see is pixalation between Elenin, and the space between, the second larger stellar object that is moving parallel with Elenin. But there appears to be, in a direct line, several very much smaller, fainter (cloaked?) objects moving with them.

edit on 8-8-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by RUSSO

It seems to me that different people are talking about different things. Some people assume that what's being spoken of is the grainy region surrounding Elenin. What's actually in question, though, are the other objects to the upper left of Elenin which appear similar to the way Elenin does (as a distinct dark spot), but are moving, coincidentally, with the same relative motion. That would indicate that they are objects similar to Elenin, and, at least superficially, are following a similar path.

I've been trying to figure out what the larger stationary objects in those images are... that would (possibly) help track down the other objects. No luck so far.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzazeI
reply to post by iamhobo

I've actually been around for a while. Anyways it seems they want make look like people who visit are a bunch of crazed nuts afraid of nothing like elenin. Good job making the rest of us look bad

But DUDE!

Nibiru is directly behind Ele run aaaaaah!

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Centurionx

I believe the legends of planet x nibiru. But there is no real signs that it's anywhere near us or coming anytime soon

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

When the telescope tracks the comet the hot pixels appear to move with the comet. When the telescope does not track the comet and image stacking is used the hot pixels appear in random areas, as seen here:

Hot pixels have nothing to do with how clean the lens is.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Wow
Battle L.A. just came to mind

reddragonleo.com...

Think about that 2

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join