It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S&P falls 6.66% (Not Again!)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

S&P falls 6.66% (Not Again!)

www.bizjournals.com

Wall Street dropped deeper Monday as investors’ selling frenzy intensified in the wake of the Standard & Poor’s downgrade of the United States. The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 634.76 points, or 5.56 percent, to 10,809.85. The S&P 500 shed 79.92 points, or 6.66 percent, to 1,119.46. Nasdaq dropped 174.72 points, or 6.90 percent, to 2,357.69.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Okay here we go again. Another 666 in a stock market crash.

Is it time to accept there is a reason for this number being used?
I have noticed many are interested in numerology so I am looking forward to what is made of this story. I have also noticed a crazy uptick in the use of these esoteric symbols.

Non Serviam Lucifer (LoL)

What do you think?

www.bizjournals.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
If I'm not mistaken Gold closed at 1,666 on Friday.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Funny how the london riots also started right after Standard and Poors downgraded the US dollar and suddenly the fears of a deep recession were on the airwaves again.

Coincidence?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
just think this is the first day what will the week bring? 999 at the close Friday?No prediction, just saying, and you all thought it was to get better... not.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
During the last crash the S&P fell to 666 points.

People this is really happening. Expect some crazy stuff to happen later this year. November could be really bad according to the 11-11-11 and all the other dates (11-9-11) that have things going on around them.

Is it a conspiracy?

DOW was down 5.55% which is a trinity of pentagons, seems like it could be important.
edit on 8-8-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Im pretty certain it's a mix between coincidence and incidence. Two grains of salt of course.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Money it's self is a clue to the Beast, the money that Solomom paid for the building of the Temple was 666.No coincidence here,it's purposeful.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Definitely weird, if it's a coincidence.

Weirder and scarier still if it is not.

Perhaps it is some sort of message. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Tonight I'm going to pop open a special bottle of wine and toast to what used to be and what might have been.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

"3-steps-removed, I know how to move
- Jay Hova"

gotta figure out the patterns...
edit on 8-8-2011 by Nastradamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
During the last crash the DOW fell 666 points.

Did it? Because I'm sure that it fell 777.7 points. not 666, unless the 666 drop was on another day.
Regardless, it does reek of market manipulation.
edit on 8-8-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

During the last crash the DOW fell 666 points.

Did it? Because I'm sure that it fell 777.7 points. not 666, unless the 666 drop was on another day.
Regardless, it does reek of market manipulation.
edit on 8-8-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

Sorry S&P Fell to 666 you are correct I will go change it.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Okay, I'll play! The DOW lost 6.90%, what's the significance of that number? Or do we only look for that which fits the conspiracy at hand? NASDAQ lost 174.72 points....is there any significance to that number? Today's date is 8/8/2011...Significance? 8+8+2+0+1+1=20....significance?

Shouldn't every market have shown an ominous number?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick
Okay, I'll play! The DOW lost 6.90%, what's the significance of that number? Or do we only look for that which fits the conspiracy at hand? NASDAQ lost 174.72 points....is there any significance to that number? Today's date is 8/8/2011...Significance? 8+8+2+0+1+1=20....significance?

Shouldn't every market have shown an ominous number?

Well your avatar is a one-eyed cthulu monster.

Maybe you are one of them?

If you are only going to troll then go find a bridge.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

It's a character from the Simpsons...

Which oddly enough hit current events right on the head...

Trillion dollar bill episode... trillion dollar coins talk currently...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

November could be really bad according to the 11-11-11 and all the other dates (11-9-11) that have things going on around them.

I'm going to be really freaked out eating my complimentary dinner at Applebees, celebrating a birthday and Veteran's DAy on the 11th. Phew, hope Lucifer doesn't squash that for me.

Seriously? Is this investigative or just speculative. Ask yourselves.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nastradamus

It's a character from the Simpsons...

Which oddly enough hit current events right on the head...

Trillion dollar bill episode... trillion dollar coins talk currently...

Oddly enough the voice of bart is a scientologist who donates millions to their cause.
2nd

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sbctinfantry

November could be really bad according to the 11-11-11 and all the other dates (11-9-11) that have things going on around them.

I'm going to be really freaked out eating my complimentary dinner at Applebees, celebrating a birthday and Veteran's DAy on the 11th. Phew, hope Lucifer doesn't squash that for me.

Seriously? Is this investigative or just speculative. Ask yourselves.

11-9 they are having the testing of national broadcast system

11-11 time is the closest a certain heavenly body will be to the Earth

Bank of America is also expecting another downgrade to the USA in Novermber (11)

Numerology 11 is one above god and in other threads mirrors 9-11 IX-XI and there are military patches with this before 9-11

Investigation is matching speculation.
edit on 8-8-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Investigation is matching speculation.

Seek, and ye shall find... Investigate, and ye shall find the truth.

Got any evidence other than dates? Numerology goes farther than just a date. It is the essence of the act, and everything revolves around the numbers. If all you can give me is a date, it's not a strong case for numerology.

The Statue of Liberty is a good case for numerology. This is not.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Trolling? By questioning a theory?

The FTSE closed at -2.62%. If you're going to cry conspiracy, don't pick and choose only the information that lends credence to your theory and then cry foul when someone brings other information that refutes your position. Trolling, no, just questioning the facts presented.

This is a financial crisis, not the end of the world. Markets have crashed before and they've recovered. Hopefully this will be a wake up call to every government throughout the world.

This crash does mean taxes will be going up, interest rates will be going up, jobs will be lost, etc. Once the economy recovers, interest rates will fall, taxes will go down and jobs may increase.

By the way, it's Kang from the Simpsons. They are a cartoon and have not predicted anything.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join