It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S&P falls 6.66% (Not Again!)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick
reply to post by MasterGemini

Trolling? By questioning a theory?

The FTSE closed at -2.62%. If you're going to cry conspiracy, don't pick and choose only the information that lends credence to your theory and then cry foul when someone brings other information that refutes your position. Trolling, no, just questioning the facts presented.

This is a financial crisis, not the end of the world. Markets have crashed before and they've recovered. Hopefully this will be a wake up call to every government throughout the world.

This crash does mean taxes will be going up, interest rates will be going up, jobs will be lost, etc. Once the economy recovers, interest rates will fall, taxes will go down and jobs may increase.

By the way, it's Kang from the Simpsons. They are a cartoon and have not predicted anything.

Okay so question the info I presented not what you made up.

I am talking about the S&P only here.

The last crash it went down to 666, then this time it fell 6.66%

disprove that please.

This is in breaking news its not a debate on numerology. I think 666 pretty much matches up to everything that was happening in regards to the exoteric and esoteric S&P.

And to your avatar I was pointing out the symbolism there from the simpsons which is voiced by a hardcore scientologist and is suspected of predicting several events (search for yourself).

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
A number that coincides with the bible ( political propoganda written by men 2000 years ago in an attempt to demonize Rome and the Emperor Nero)? Should I be scared?

I mean, with all due respect, unless Nero shows back up in the form of a giant beast, I don't think you have anything to worry about as far as the number 666.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
A number that coincides with the bible ( political propoganda written by men 2000 years ago in an attempt to demonize Rome and the Emperor Nero)? Should I be scared?

I mean, with all due respect, unless Nero shows back up in the form of a giant beast, I don't think you have anything to worry about as far as the number 666.

Actually 666 is the number of the material world in gnostic and hermetic teachings.

Dont get so stuck on the Roman Catholic and its various bibles.

And Nero is very very interesting. Perhaps you should see how he was raised. Sounds a lot like how whistle blowers talk about todays' elite class.

After he was brought to Rome he was loved for about 6 months then became a recluse and was thought to be deathly ill.

Then he emerges months later and is an evil MoFo.
Suspicious indeed.
edit on 8-8-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

Hell while I am at it. You should check out the 5th Beetle who died at the age of 27(27 club).
You must be well aware of esoteric and occult influnces on the beeltes.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

MASTERgemini indeed,
AAAAGH! YOU'VE AWAKENED ME!!!! WOW

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nastradamus

MASTERgemini indeed,
AAAAGH! YOU'VE AWAKENED ME!!!! WOW

LoL what?
Pinch me I must be sleeping.
Your earlier posts seem to indicate you already very aware of what is going on ;p

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I think Matt Drudge visits this site.

He posted the same exact link that is in this thread at the top of his DrudgeReport site. He calls the 6.66% "cursed."

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Everything happens for a reason, this looks like a sign of the beginning of the end. I was listening to CNN radio in my car today and they had these guys saying this is an excellent time to buy now, he said I've been buying today, last week Friday and Thursday... what planet is this guy from.... well he was probably just paid to say that to prevent people from panicking

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

In your opening post you stated, "....I am looking forward to what is made of this story." I figured you were looking for a debate on it's significance. I do not doubt that the number came up, it did, it's in the news and is not up for debate. My question is, what makes the S&P more important than the FTSE or DOW? Why not look for significance in thier losses?

666 was a number created by St John to describe NERO without using his name. That's all it is, nothing mystical unless you watch the Omen. If you saw a license plate with 666 would you avoid the car or think, "there it is again!" No, you'd pass it and move on with your life.

So here I am trying to find out what the significance of this number means to the world in accordance with your opening statement and I get slammed for being a troll. Awesome!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by taws6

That's what people do in the market. While people panic and sell off shares for a loss, people like him sweep in and buy. It's a smorgasborg for a smart investor with money. Buy low, sell high. I think one of the main problems with the markets is that more and more rookie investors are involved. They tend to panic while the older, wiser investors ride out the storm.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

In your opening post you stated, "....I am looking forward to what is made of this story." I figured you were looking for a debate on it's significance. I do not doubt that the number came up, it did, it's in the news and is not up for debate. My question is, what makes the S&P more important than the FTSE or DOW? Why not look for significance in thier losses?

666 was a number created by St John to describe NERO without using his name. That's all it is, nothing mystical unless you watch the Omen. If you saw a license plate with 666 would you avoid the car or think, "there it is again!" No, you'd pass it and move on with your life.

So here I am trying to find out what the significance of this number means to the world in accordance with your opening statement and I get slammed for being a troll. Awesome!

You are totally right about the investor.

Study gnosticism and hermeticism and come back to me with 666. The bible is just a remix of the old spiritual ways.

gnosticism not agnosticism before that mistake is made.

666 is the number of the material world and man 777 is the number of heaven or god.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Understand about gnosticism and all, but how does that relate to the S&P? What happened after the last time the S&P lost 666? We're still here. Do Scientologists or the Illuminati control the S&P? If so, who controls the DOW? A significant event is not this, it would be every market closing at -666...Now THAT would be significant.

Honestly, that's all I'm looking for. I'm not trying to slam your thread or call you a loon, I'm just interested in the who, what, where, when and most importantly the why.

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Same day President Obama is embarking on a taxpayer funded 'America Under the bus’-tour

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
During the last crash the S&P fell to 666 points.

People this is really happening. Expect some crazy stuff to happen later this year. November could be really bad according to the 11-11-11 and all the other dates (11-9-11) that have things going on around them.

Is it a conspiracy?

DOW was down 5.55% which is a trinity of pentagons, seems like it could be important.

I guess this tells us that it is all intentional and the Illuminazis are still perfectly in control .....and that sucks.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
===================================

S&P500 = Standard and Poor's 500 Index.

rearrange the first 6 letters = SATAN D

====================================

March 6 = 3/6 = three six

The S&P500 hit a 12-year(now 14-year) low of "THREE SIXES(666) on date "THREE SIX; 3/6 ; march 6"

...of 2009

Stock market drops a record of 777.7 points on the feast day of angels.

777 days after the 777 drop = a coincidental discovery for me.

777 days after the 666 reversal = Good Friday/earth day 2011.

=====================================

Today the drop of 6.66% was so far the largest decline(percentage wise and point wise) in that index since the S&P500 bounced off 666 .

P.S.: Before the 6.66% drop I made a failed prediction based on the above information of a mega-earthquake to happen on American soil during this past Good Friday that would consequently destroy the global economy. It clearly didn't happen.

edit on 8-8-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

u mean this one?
"I made a failed prediction based on the above information of a mega-earthquake to happen on American soil during this past Good Friday that would consequently destroy the global economy. It clearly didn't happen."

"And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great. And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell"
unquote

edit on 8-8-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

No, I didn't make that prediction. I made one for Good Friday of four months ago.
--------

If this recent 6.66 is a meaningful sign, I would believe it pertains to the historic credit ratings drop of the USA.

The ratings drop was the first one in the history of the USA:
www.france24.com...

The news of the downgrade was released after hours on Friday:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Since the news was released late on Friday after the stock markets were closed for the week, today was the first day for the U.S. stock market to react to the news. And on this first day related to the historic downgrade, the 6.66 shows up.

edit on 8-8-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The action of the Standard and Poor's credit rating agency results in the Standard and Poor's index dropping 6.66%

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Okay, I'll play! The DOW lost 6.90%, what's the significance of that number? Or do we only look for that which fits the conspiracy at hand? NASDAQ lost 174.72 points....is there any significance to that number? Today's date is 8/8/2011...Significance? 8+8+2+0+1+1=20....significance?

Shouldn't every market have shown an ominous number?

You have to admit these are pretty crazy numbers

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreatRevelation

Originally posted by TheGreatRevelation
If you use the "Wayback Machine" from the "Internet Archive", you are going to discover that the website Illuminati.org was a blog before August 2011. The "countdown clock" was put there on August 2011.

The blog that previously existed there had only three posts. The last posting date in the blog, with the suggestive title of "Doom", was March 9, 2009.

That was a Monday... The first trading day of the stock exchange after Friday, March 06, the day of the 666 multi-year bottom of the S&P 500 index...

The movie "Knowing" had its "premiere" on that same day, March 9, 2009, in New York City:

www.imdb.com...

www.zimbio.com...

If you watch "Knowing" you would sh*t your pants...

So, now it's the 666 bottom in March 6 plus the last posting date of Illuminati.org AND the premiere of "Knowing" in the next trading day (March 9)...

...plus the release of "2012" movie in September of that same year, with the 66.6% above 666 in the next trading day and in the two trading days following...

You believe it if you want, or you may choose to deny...

The movies 2012 + Knowing = the clear warnings.

And I don't know what was the exact day in August when they started the countdown clock on Illuminati.org.

It was surely before August 12, when this thread started.

All that I know is that on August 8, the S&P 500 index fell exactly 6.66% after the downgrade of the USA economy from AAA rating by... S&P rating agency!

If this countdown clock started on August 8, 2011, I would start sh*ting my pants...

The Wayback Machine doesn't permit to discover the exact date when the clock started, but it was after late July, 2011.

Maybe that was the day when the countdown started....
edit on 5-12-2011 by TheGreatRevelation because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join