It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member With Interesting Situation

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   

The first pic is the latest appearance on the mirror. The second was the first one that we noticed. These are the drawings I made of them.

[edit on 26-9-2004 by everlastingnoitall]

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Have you cleaned the mirror?

The marks on the right bottom corner look like fragments of the first signs.

Try washing the mirror with alcohol to make disappear all marks of previous signs and see if these signs appear again.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   
jez for somthing so advanced it could have taken some time out for an art class.....i mean its not like it would have to pay its invisible

"omg its in my house kill it kill it!"
......truth is.....if its got some kind of cloaking technology.....you really think a baseball bats gonna do it?....yeah right....go vote for bush.

mate, really enjoying this story..keep us posted...and DONT tick this thing off

PS your homestead site didnt work for me buddy

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Yeah, my website is down till probably mid October, sorry.

Um, about cleaning the mirror:
The mirror has two seperate panes of glass, because it is the mirror on my medicine cabinet in the bathroom. The images appeared on two seperate panes. The older images on one, the newer ones on the other.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
LMAO wow that thing really doesn't know how to draw. if it was a grey u would think it would leave a hologram! lol jk but seriously those are horrible drawings

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
oh ya and i forgot 2 add. I got the pics from you via e-mail. ty but i didn't see the marks on the mirror....... but i did see ur drawings of them lol

[edit on 26-9-2004 by portfreezer]

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I say u do the marker board idea i think its the best 1 yet put that inplace of the mirror or post on the mirror and leave a marker then take a pic cause u can't see any marks on the mirror in those pics u e-mailed so ya.... well get back to the board and update us

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Well, either that, or draw something for it to look at, and see if it draws anything back. Should make for an interesting story when he gets the chance to try it. Let's hope some progress can get made.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
First I would get pictures of the vehicle that is near you and also the license plate number. I would have binoculars and watch. When it left I might even try to follow undected.
When you said the body was thin with a large head that could describe a Grey but for some reason I don't think it is a Grey at your house. The reason I think this isn't the Grey's is because they do not have any privates you know what I mean nor have I ever seen them eat food. I believe they consume Chlorophyll and then secret it through there body
If this image is making drawings on your mirror then I would say it will go there again so the best place to leave a message is on the mirror with a removeable marker. From what people have written about there abductions many say that they have tried the video camera's but when the Grey's come for them the camera's just seem to shut off. Also the Grey's talk by telepathy if you talk to them they can answer you if they choose too.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Also the Grey's can't breathe our air however they can breathe thin air so I don't know how it is surviving unless it had some sort of breathing apparatus.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
First of all how in the world would you know how a grey breathed and ate and got rid of waste you are full of BS!!!!!!! Second of all who in their right mind would even post something so stupid.......

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Well, it seems that I would write that stupid post. I don't expect you to believe what I write because it does sound very strange but unforunately I have had experiences with these Grey's for fifty years so yes I do know things nothing I can do about that but share. Weather you think they are stupid is your right and I accept that but the information I write comes straight from them.
The way human's are destroying Earth you might just see a massive showing in your life time and let me tell you it will be a shocker. To be honest with you I could tell you where the tracking device is located in what sinus the breathing apparatus is located and what ear they put the audio/visual implant. I have already told you where they are but it seems human's spend most of there time looking in the wrong direction.
If you think my post are stupid I would suggest you don't read them and the people that do just may learn something.
I didn't ask for this to happen to me and I don't know why it did the point is it did, I am only trying to share and tell you of things I have either been shown or told and that's that.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
unforunately I have had experiences with these Grey's for fifty years so yes I do know things nothing I can do about that but share.
To be honest with you I could tell you where the tracking device is located in what sinus the breathing apparatus is located and what ear they put the audio/visual implant. I have already told you where they are but it seems human's spend most of there time looking in the wrong direction.

Maybe we should invite you to be the next guest speaker! (do I get the points?) Billy Meier has been in contact with them for roughly the same amount of time, but he has cool pictures to show for it. You have any pics?

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Wow, we had something very similar happen to us a few years ago. We had a goldfish, and it would go totally nuts every once in a while. Whenever it started acting up, we noticed that we would hear sounds coming from the upstairs bathroom like someone was taking a shower, and singing really badly. But when we went upstairs, there was no one there, but the shower was wet, and all the shampoo bottles were open. And we also had a vehicle following us, but it was really small, like the size of a fly, so we didn't actually see it most of the time, but we knew it was there. And sometimes if I don't sleep for a couple of days, I can see what looks like some sort of ancient "elder" spirit thing out of the corner of my eye, but it moves so fast that when I go to look at it, it's gone. I was going to beat the snot out of it with a bat, but I can never get to it in time.

My ex-girlfriend's brother's neighbor's veterinarian said that all of the episodes of X-Files were based on true stories and that they were so real that most people would believe that they were just science fiction. He also said that a microwave is really a teleportation device and that the way it heats stuff is by beaming it back and forth to the sun really really fast, like a thousand times a second (so it doesn't burn up), which is why it looks like you can still see what's in it the whole time.

And there was this one time, at band camp...

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Howdy all,

I've tried reading all the posts - forgive me if I repeat anything.
Very interesting thread either way.

Just a query, to the best of your knowledge is this thing bound to just walking on the floor? Does it use walls, ceilings too ??

I supposed calling the media is out of the question?

Using fine powder (like the fingerprint stuff) could help ascertain its movements, but then again your guest, if it can do everything you say, the little bugger can probably defy gravity at will. Plus, may get your house a bit dusty!

Seems weird that if it was studying you both - that fact you are aware of its presence surely changes your behaviour patterns, so it obviously is not a study of you in you natural environment.

It can't draw.

It doesn't want you to touch it?

Time to probe your families / relatives anyone related to see if they have experienced similar things or know of any family member before them experiencing such things. Why? There might be something special about your bloodline / genes.

I am going to keep an eye on this.

Teach it to operate the washing machine and iron atleast - little leech that it is.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Wow, just re-read my last post. That sounded kinda harsh. True, I don't believe everything that is posted in this forum (and the jury is still out on this topic), but I guess I could have been a little more "politically correct" in saying so.

I apologize if I offended anyone.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I read this entire thread, this is an interesting and bizarre story. I have one suggestion for the author: Research your Father In Law! Try to find out everything you can on him--just searching on net one can find out alot of stuff. Try to get his military records, etc. I also agree with idea about getting license plates on the vehicles watching-and you might try researching them too.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
ya.... i agree with ya. Well were is ever?

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Okay, here's the latest. It appears we are now experiencing an attempt at communication of some sort.

The last few days, we have been hearing what I can only describe as a 'chorus' like voice. I'll try to describe.

Imagine a choir of voices, all singing at a tenor like pitch, and barely audible, like a very quiet whisper. At times, it seems it may be accompanied by a musical like background. As an example, last night I awoke to what I thought was my stereo on very low volume, but it was off. My wife was following me down the stairs, when she turned around scared like something was following her. She said she heard something say 'HI' not hello, not howdy, but 'hi'. Very personal like.

And I like the investigation of the father-in-law idea. I've been avoiding it because of him possibly finding out and getting very upset, but I think I need to.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Try this:
If you are near the entity, try yelling out some words like alien or invisible.Or you can even give it a name like Bob.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join