It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member With Interesting Situation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomviolins
you have some very interesting occurences going on around you and your family members. it sounds like you assume these occurences have all to do with a menacing alien. most of the occurences you describe seem to have some connection with time anomalies. have you considered the possibility that you are dealing with a very human time traveller who has somehow lost his way or gotten himself "stuck" in a time-related anomaly, that has as one of its consequences the ability to affect the people around him, though they are not quite in the same timeframe he is stuck in? does that sound plausible? just an alternative theory to consider. it makes the name "project preserve destiny" sort of ironic - or maybe not?

That can be very true "randomviolins" There could be even the possabillity that this being is you or one of your family members in a different time frame (future) and it is collapsing in your reality.
I doubt that this is an alien - the food story and the toilet behavior does not fit for an alien visitor. And greys do not tease nor stumple- they reflect only the emotion of the person they encounter.
There was a post before about digi cams. The older ones are better to photograph the paranormal - because they don't have the filters that are put in these days to filter out the higher frequency bands.
I like your story.
Thanks for sharing

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I figured it out. Your wife and you have doubles. If you and your wife at the same time were to meet your doubles at the same time the universe would collapse so the invisable object is there to stop it happining. God im good.
Peace be with you and if you see a double you for the sake of everyone RUN!

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This is just to say that digital cameras can "see" infrared light, some digital camcorders have a infrared projector, and is this that gives the camera the possibility of recording in the dark, because to the camera there is enough light.

So, if you can get a digital camcorder with a infrared projector, you can try to catch this entity in the dark.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Hey guys, notice he's not repsonding to any of this.... I think he lost interest

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NothingMakesSense
Hey guys, notice he's not repsonding to any of this.... I think he lost interest

I don't know, but something just doesn't feel right...

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Interesting topic!

Maybe he hasn't replied because he either hasn't had an opportunity, or has been too busy? Or maybe his Internet access was shut off due to late pay (I've forgotten to pay my bill before and it has happened to me...)

At any rate - all the theories and suggestions have been quite fascinating. I would like to offer an additional suggestion, if I may:

Next time the "VAN" or "PERSON" is seen, go right up to it and knock on the window, or corner the person and demand to know why they keep follwing him.

Of course, I'm sure they'll deny everything, cover-up, and try to make you sound like a raving lunatic, but it might make them a little more leery of being quite so obvious...

I would sneak up on the van at night, baseball bat in hand, and scare them witless...

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Maybe he hasn't replied because he either hasn't had an opportunity, or has been too busy? Or maybe his Internet access was shut off due to late pay (I've forgotten to pay my bill before and it has happened to me...)

That is a possibility except he has been active in several other threads in the Alien section of this site during the past dew days when he has said nothing on here. I"m not incriminating him or anything, I just find it interesting that he would lose interest in a thread about such a prevalent thing in his life.

Odd

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I know for damn sure that if I had something like that in my house, I'd keep people up to date with the details, if only to aid in establishing my own credibility.

Maybe he's just busy, though.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Let's just step back for a moment and look at some of the facts:

This guy experience *something* that use some sort of cloaking technology, it can penetrate walls, but leaves a shadow on the wall for the wife to see. It eats (?) and sh*ts (?), uses toys and stumbles over things, yet is fast enough to avoid being bumped into.

It trips motion-detection cameras but leaves no trace.

To topple this cats had gone nuts in the house, there is (or was) a strange van following the couple and now it is an elderly guy doing the same.

The father in law *could* have something to do with it, he "namedrops" classified information all the time (says "too close" when watching "Dark Skies"; most probably would say "too close" when watching "Spin City" also?) but won't speak of the strange going ons in the house.

What's more, dissappeared time-effects, the child in the house thinks it's his dead sister etc. etc.

Any attempts to solve this seems to have been in vain, the poor familiy cannot afford expensive equipment etc.

My advise is this:

Since the *thing* seemingly cannot be captured, (and hey!, if you were and invisible intruder in someones house and you saw that someone rig the refrigirator with cameras and such, wouldn't you - as the invisible *thing* know about this?) go after the physical stalkers. You *do* see them right?

For a while, record the street with your webcam instead, keep track of cars in the vicinity, ask the neighbours about suspicious activity, call the cops next time that van shows up. (Hey Officers, there is a van outside probably scouting for houses that can be burglarized...you will have the cops there in notime...unless you live in Sweden where I live...and you don't).

Contact a securitycompany with bodyguard services with a good reputation and say that you are being stalked. They have all the equipment you will ever need.

Go for the stalkers and forget about that eating and sh*ting entity for a while, since all your recent tries to see what it is have failed.

// k

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   
UPDATE:

I looked the "Project Blue Beam" from the www.thewatcherfiles.com... that "Everlastingnoitall" gave in a post and - guys, guys! - have the author of this eaten too much 'shrooms or what?!?

I have read some of these stuff in Christian "sensational literature" back in the early '90s and even then thought it was just crap...

Let me quote a little from it and let you be the judge:

... indicates where things are missing (since it is a quote)

"...The infamous NASA Blue Beam Project has four different steps in order to implement the new age religion with the antichrist at its head...

The first step concerns the breakdown of all archeological
knowledge. It deals with the setup with artificially created earthquakes at certain precise locations on the planet where, supposedly, new discoveries will finally explain to all people the error of all fundamental religious doctrines. The falsification of this information will be used to make all nations believe that their religious doctrines have been misunderstood for centuries and misinterpreted. Psychological preparations for that first step have already been implemented with the film, "2001: A Space Oddessy;" the StarTrek series, and "Star Wars;" all of which deal with invasions from space and the coming together of all nations to repel the invaders. The last films, "Jurrassic Park," deals with the theories of evolution, and claim God's words are lies..."

END QUOTE

Not only that, it was a bad movie altogether...
Artificial earthquakes? OH, well, let's read on...

QUOTE:

"...The second step involves a gigantic "space show" with three-dimensional optical holograms and sounds, laser projection of multiple holographic images to different parts of the world, each receiving a different image according to predominating regional national religious faith...

...The **Soviet's** [my ephasis] have perfected an advanced computer, even exported them, and fed them with the minute physio-psycological
particulars based on their studies of the anatomy and electro-mechanical composition of the human body, and the studies of the electrical, chemical and biological properties of the human brain...

END QUOTE:

AFAIK, Soviet went bankrupt a couple of years ago...Have you noticed that all this crap probably was written almost 15 years ago (about the same time I read those crappy Christain sensation books)

QUOTE:

"...The Sydney Morning newspaper published an item on March 21st, 1983 which announced that the Soviets were invading the human mind, the article having been submitted to the foreign editor by Doctor Nathan Abnuengy, assistant professor in the faculty of agriculture in Asia. It is worth quoting the article at length even though his grammer is a little old. This article relates to the Soviets who created the supercomputer we were discussing earlier and which is really important because these types of computers can be run through satellites and through space. The computers were fed with all the different languages and their meanings, the dialect of all peoples were fed to the computers with objective programs..."

END QUOTE

The Soviets *were* invading peoples mind btw, they called it communism...and - gasp! - these types of computer runs through satelittes and through space... Hmmm, The Blue Screen of Death takes on a whole new meaning now, doesn't it?

QUOTE:

"...Their findings...[speaking of a published paper]...stated that the United States has already developed communications equipment which can make the blind see, the deaf hear and the lame walk. It can relieve the terminally ill from pain without the use of drugs or surgery. I'm not talking about science fiction. A man might retain the use of all his faculties right up to the moment of his death. This communications equipment depends upon a completely new way of looking at the human brain and neuro-muscular systems and radiation pulses at ultra-low frequencies..."

END QUOTE

I could go on and on, but anyone believing this kind of crap (that supposedly NASA and UN is behind...) I have a hard time to believe...

// k

[edit on 23-8-2004 by kickass]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Well I honestly wouldn't be surprised at such a thing... I believe the article on "Blue Beam" is just a tad (understatement) farfetched, but I do agree that a "one-world-religion" is the way to go if you want to control people.

Religion is the greatest control one can have on another. There is a part of the brain specifically linked to religious activity... it's part of the human psyche... it's a natural thing, and rocking this balance creates instability. If replaced with another mechanism, such as a completely different "one world religion", the psyche grabs onto such "truths" because it needs them...

... and again I return to: "Religion is the greatest controller".

So where does that leave us? If I wanted to rule the world, that would certainly be on my agenda... although not a la Blue Beam.

Odd

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Bump... I'd hate to see this topic fade into obscurity before we get to the bottom of it.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
i agree this seems very interesting, we do need to get to the bottom of this.. maybe tomorrow

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
My advice is to forget about it and move on with your life.

Your search for an answer will drive you insane. Don't try to film it. Even if it was 100% legit film with an alien 2 feet away it will do you no good. It will be debunked , dimissed or confiscated. There is plenty of photgraphic evidence to support the whole alien theory already out there. The problem is what do you do with it? If I had a dead alien body right in front of me I would tell noone.

You should do as the rest of us do. You have been enlightened. You can see the world we live is in not what it appears to be. Use this gift to live better but don't give away the secret to the world. Chaos would rain.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by IXRAZORXI321
My advice is to forget about it and move on with your life.

Your search for an answer will drive you insane. Don't try to film it. Even if it was 100% legit film with an alien 2 feet away it will do you no good. It will be debunked , dimissed or confiscated. There is plenty of photgraphic evidence to support the whole alien theory already out there. The problem is what do you do with it? If I had a dead alien body right in front of me I would tell noone.

You should do as the rest of us do. You have been enlightened. You can see the world we live is in not what it appears to be. Use this gift to live better but don't give away the secret to the world. Chaos would rain.

And here we have a very different opinion on this entire spectacle.

I for one thank everlastingnoitall for revealing this info.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Some people can't leave well enough alone.

Ask yourself this when you were a child you believed in santa claus and X-mas was fun. Now you know the truth and the magic is gone.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Actually, the reason I haven't replied in a few days is because noone was posting anything to respond to and I drive a truck Over the road (didn't I mention that way back yonder?) Anyway, for an update:

My wife claimed in our conversation via the phone night before last that she may, and I stress MAY, have a picture of something on the digicam. Also, my son was in hysterics two nights ago, according to wifey, because he watched a movie called 'rumors of angels' or something like that and couldn't figure out if the 'orb' and 'kid' he claims to see once in a while are trying to tell him something or not. In the meantime, I am leaving my OTR job for a regional position with another carrier that allows me to go home alot more and hopefully will be able to work on this more frequently. The rapid responses and postings from my earlier week was when I was on accrued 'home time' which meant I got about five or so days where I could sit at home and relax and not worry about anything. Just because i may go inactive for a few days on this thread doesn't mean I've lost interest, I probably just don't have internet access where I am that particular day. I am working on the wifi card so i can get online anytime, anywhere (through me cell phone provider) but it may be a month or two. Sorry

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Thats cool by me man

Im cheering for you on this. I really want you to find out what your after. Just remember you got a team of guys here that are willing to help you out in anyway thay can

Id really like to see the photo yor wife got to. Also try and take some photos of anything you find suspicous, like a van thats always parked down the road or anything like that and post it up.
Peace out.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
OKAY, we're trying to figure out what the heck this thing is that's inhabiting our house with us (and has followed us from location to location throughout the years)

Normally with hauntings, especially poltergeist type hauntings, one often relates stories of 'cold' spots in the house or feelings of a cold rush past them, etc. Has anyone ever had or heard the opposite? Hot rooms, hot brushes (like body heat) or a room increase unusually in temperature, even with the a/c running and the ambient temp outside relatively cool?

Just more puzzles, few answers.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Latest happenings,

I had a conversation with my father in law finally.

I mentioned, rather jokingly, that there was reported to be a special coming on the Discovery Channels offshoot, the Science Channel about a guy who wrote a book about a government project called 'Preserve Destiny' ( I know there was no real special being planned, but I needed a lead in and that was the best I could do). In any case, he became quite uneasy, broke into a full sweat and asked me not to mention it again in his house. The same day, my wife and I were sitting in the kitchen of my in laws playing board games and my wife did some random clumsy, graceless act she is famous for, and her dad made a joke about no proof she was genetically his daughter. i then interjected with "Don't you know? She's a genetic mutant! Her DNA was manipulated by Aliens and now she's all crazy-go-nuts in the head!" To which her father turned ashen white (I've never seen that) and cut the conversation and game short and went upstairs. I haven't talked to him in almost two weeks now.

Also, a new vehicle with odd, multipronged antennae has been seen by several people in the neighborhood, and reported to the police (according to a neighbour). It is a blue Chevy full size pickup with a cap on the bed. Very nice, "pimped out" looking (fitting for my particular corner of the world), just has all these ( talking like, six or more) antannae on it, of various configurations. I know the local district has no such vehicles. Maybe a PI?

The entity, whatever it is, has settled down somewhat since the day at my in-laws. It did manage to break the center support under my bed the other day, though. We were sittign downstairs going through our e-mail, and we heard it fall onto the bed and a loud crash followed (my son was at school), we went upstairs and the bed was sagging badly in the center. Upon inspection, I found the center support under the bed collpased and fractured. Also, my wife scrubbed the upstairs bathroom and cleaned the mirrors, yet when we shower and the humidity gets too high, strange markings appear on the mirror. I haven't tried to get pics of them yet, just made sure she doesn't wash the mirror again until I get them. Will post when I do remember. It doesn't look like the 'alien writing' seen on ATS, but it resembles familiar objects. A cross (of sorts) perhaps? and other markings. I'll try to remeber to take the digicam upstairs into the bathroom when I shower in the morning, maybe post pics later on tomorrow.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join