It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member With Interesting Situation

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Before I begin, I would like to say that this is one of the most interesting things I've read in a LONG while. You come here with a genuine problem, and lay it out cold for us to see, which I commend you for.

There are a couple questions that I have though about a couple things you've mentioned. I believe on page 2 you mentioned that when your wife saw the shadow at the bottom of the stairs, that she told it to go away and it did. Yet, a couple pages forward, you said that it don't listen to her at all. Is this just a misprint? Or can she not talk to him at all? OR can she actually speak to him, and have him respond?

Is communication with this thing possible at all? Has your son ever spoken to it? If so, maybe he can relay messages to it from you telling him that it would be ok to chat with you, and to show itself. However, if the entity is REALLY there, then he knows all this already. It would be kinda stupid for me to assume that he's not reading this right now, since he inhabits the same living-space as you guys do. Which brings to mind something else; maybe that's why you haven't caught anything yet is because he knew it was coming. You're best bet might just be to plan something that only YOU know about, and do it at a predetermined time, by you. This way, there's no way to know what/where/when it will happen, and if the entity REALLY does exist, he might just be caught offguard by whatever it is.

I just can't get outta my mind however, that you're wife may have more to do with this than anyone else thinks. You say she suffers from migraines; did you know that migraines can be caused by the release of high stress, like one of your "incidents", per se? She may inadvertantly be causing it all herself, which would explain all of the lost time. She goes into a trance-like state while watching TV (believe me, this happens. It's happened to me several times), and 'wakes up' a little while later, not having any idea what happened. It is kinda like narcolepsy, only you're not falling to sleep, just 'zoning out' is what I like to call it. It's a very meditative state. I'd guess though, if everyone's experiencing something bizarre, she can't be the cause of ALL of the incidents. Tell me, is she always around when they occur? I dunno if anyone's asked that or not; if so, I'm sorry.

Oh, one idea you might try is the next time you hear him doing something upstairs, run through the house locking all the doors, and then yell to him, telling him there's no way out now, save coming through you, and that it would be best for him to just come down and talk like a good intellectual being. Ya never know, it might just work!! Stranger things have happened.

I sincerely hope you find some of the answers to your questions. If I can be of anymore help, feel free to post back here. I anxiously await you're reply.

Godspeed man,

TheBorg

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I've read this thread from beginning to end. It's been fascinating. Thanks for sharing it with us. But in reality, I'm not sure how much help we can be, other than offer advice.

Have you tried locking this thing in the bathroom when its using the toilet?
Or closing all the doors. Does it open and close doors, or is it the sort of thing to sneak through when someone else enters?

As for tripping over the furnature...

You may have changed things around in your room, but that's no reason for it to get confused. People don't go tumbling over things when they visit a person's house for the first time, so why would an invisible "thing"?

Unless it was just mischeivous e.g. breaking the bed. And again, there seems to be little purpose to its random acts other than to disrupt things. It isn't considerate. If I invited a visitor over and they began breaking things and jumping on beds and unpacking boxes of junk, I would think it pretty rude (as opposed to getting the feeling they were well-meaning). I don't know. I haven't experienced anything like it, so what authority do I have?

Your story seems genuine. You seem genuine. But at the same time, it has all the elements a good alien movie could ever hope to contain, right down to the intruging family history, the relative who's worked for the military, the featurless stalking van, even the Spielberg-esque child who plays with the entity and the toys that get moved around.

I'm keeping an open mind as best I can, but I have to say, its a shame that the ATS Admin has a policy of "playing games" with it's members...

quote: Originally posted by HUNT_ADMIN
We're already considering concepts for our next game/event/thing so keep your minds in shape as we prepare the details. We're planning to have at least two major events for our members each year. Sometimes the event will be very obvious, other times, part of the game itself will be digging deep and deciding what is the game, and what is not.

(a new game has begun. part of the game will be finding the game.)

It immediately places an extra layer of doubt upon any thread that sounds interesting.

People quote the words "Deny Ignorance" quite a lot here, and it would be ignorant not to overlook the following fact:

We know for certain that the ATS Admin like to play games, and as a result, we are forced to include this as one of the top possibillites behind any ufo/alien incident that get posted here (especially the good ones).

That, in my opinion, is a shame. It'll encourage others to pull hoaxes, and discourage well-meaning people (who have truely seen something they cannot explain, eg LadyV's thread "photos of whatever's over Louisville ky...") from posting up their experiences.

You'll have to forgive me for holding this view, I just hope I have explained the reasons behind it. Anyway, as I said before, thanks for sharing it with us.

mannanin

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
In answer to your questions, Borg:

My wife nor I can communicate with it, considering in my view that communication is a two way street, not simply ordering an entity to perform or stop performing an action due to our own uneasiness or being startled by it.

My wife's migraines do often occur during an episode of this type, or while attempting communication (two way) with it, but are not exclusively apparent during an episode or action, nor is the entitie's actions exclusive to periods of migraine activity.

My son claims he cannot communicate with it, and anytime he has talked to it, it dissappears.

Update:

This morning after my shower, I took some pics of whatever is on my bathroom mirror. I also drew in Paint what they look like, because the camera's lens got humidity on it. here's the link:

www.allthisgovernmentcheese.net...

That's a hyperlink on my web site (very political site, hasn't been updated in a while, but that's a generic, bias free page)

Also today, when I came down from my shower, my son told me that this morning while having breakfast, a 'white shadow resembling a crawling baby or perhaps a small dog' came into the kitchen where he was. He was startled, he said, but not scared, and said 'hello there' to it, at which point it vanished. hmm. Curiouser and curiouser.

I think I almost feel honored that thnis is considered as a possible 'game' by the admins, but I haven't been on ATS long enough to even know for sure who all the admins, mods and super mods are, let alone get into their good graces enough to contrive such a story from imagination, but thank you for the very flattering compliment (I think).

Nope, all genuine, real occurances in my homes and around my family over the past several years. Not sure what to make of it, and have tried some of the milder suggestions around, but so far no conclusions, just more questions.

[edit on 19-9-2004 by everlastingnoitall]

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   

My wife was born while he was on duty tour in Alaska (supposedly on the second tour after recovering the craft) and whatever he did up there drove her natural mother (he has since remarried) to flee to Texas with the then young children and hide from him, although he was able to use no more than her my wife's natural mother's name to track her location whithin twelve hours, althoug she did not use real names and paid cash for everything while on the run. The natural mother has since been bouncing in and out of mental institutions and was diagnosed as a manic depressive with severe bipolar disorder, which was how he got custody of the children.

Strange story. How do you and your wife know all of this? Is your wife still in touch with her natural mother???

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Call in Sylvia Brown the well know Psycic www.sylvia.org... she can help you. She is very good at what she does.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by nraey
Call in Sylvia Brown the well know Psycic www.sylvia.org... she can help you. She is very good at what she does.

I don't mean to sound offensive here, but I fail to see how a psychic can help in this case. They have all tried conversing with this "creature", and they get responses, just not the responses they are used to. What makes you think that some stranger is gonna have anymore luck than the people that have been living with the "creature" for so long?

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Thanks man, I appreciate the news. Can you tell me something else? How often do you guys talk about this "guy" living with you? Also, when you DO talk about him, does activity flare up for a while, as a sign of his frustration/anxiety of being talked about?

Another thought just occurred to me. Maybe you could try leaving some form of communication device laying around for him/her/it to converse with you. Maybe it just cannot talk. It could be that it just needs a medium through which it can converse with you, and not the psychic kind of medium either. I would have thought the mirror would have been a good idea, but that doesn't make much sense... unless.........

Have you tried leaving a message or picture on the mirror overnight, and see if it changes the image or makes a new one by morning? I think that pictures would work better anyway, since it would allow the thing to express what it's thinking without words. Just a thought. If you try that, lemme know how it turns out.

I'll check back regularly until I see somethin new. See ya later.

Godspeed man,

TheBorg

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Just trying to keep this thing alive until ya get back man. I had a terrible time findin it. Hope this boot helps to keep it goin.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Everlastingnoitall:

What happened to the parents of your girlfriend is what's happened to everyone who has ever seen a UFO or Bigfoot: they were witnessing the unconscious mind effect reality.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
!Bump!

Sorry the updates are so sporadic. It does appear we are entering (for whatever reason, maybe a connection with the recent talk with dad-in-law?) of inactivity. It still pokes around upstairs, but hasn't been to the lower levell in about three weeks, and seems to limit activity to midday or late evening, for about an hour or so, then nothing. Hmm. Any thoughts on those pics I posted? I am curious if any of the more knowledgeable people on ATS have any thoughts or links of merit I can follow to solve that riddle?

And please explain the unconscious mind thing. I'm not quite sure I follow completely.

Edit:

Remember, the sporadic nature of the updates is due to the fact that my online activity is limited by my carreer choice ( I drive a truck). I am trying to update when I can.

[edit on 22-9-2004 by everlastingnoitall]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Well, as I've suggested before, you might try making some basic pictographs on the mirror one night, and see if they change by the time u get out of the shower the next day. If this entity is truly interested in making contact with you, at least it might be able to make some progress with pictures that it couldn't with speech. I wish ya the best man.

TheBorg

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Since I find it a remarkable story I asked you a question about your wife's natural mother. Would you be so kind to answer it?!

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Olafski
Since I find it a remarkable story I asked you a question about your wife's natural mother. Would you be so kind to answer it?!

Give him some time dude, he's away a lot driving trucks. He'll be back.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I've just finished reading from page one....fascinating tale!! Personally, I'd be tempted to pack up and leave, take my family in the middle of the night, telling no one. ( But you did say your wife's mother tried something like that - to no avail)

Your 'mirror drawings' look somewhat like hieroglyphic writing-especially the second figure. You might do some research on the web for the subject. Be prepared to sift through a lot of 'your name in ancient egyptian', but some are serious, and show examples of other ancient scripts.

Sorry, I don't have a link handy, a while back, when I was reading something on mythology, I came across a reference to 'the gods that taught men writing'. - an 'alien' like yours, maybe??

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
You should make a serious attempt at capturing or hunting down this thing. If it eats and uses the bathroom it must be biological, therefore killable....

If you do capture this thing, I know a few people that would pay top dollar for it, dead or alive....

Good Luck!

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
frayed, I can't leave. it follows us from place to place. We move, it follows.

Olafski, sorry. I didn't mean to seem like I blew you off. Sorry again.

My wife's natural mother told my father in law that if he went back to Alaska, she would leave him because she just couldn't take it. He went, she left. Was she crazy before this? Don't know. Nowadays, she has a completely different version of everything that has happened (and I mean everything, from meeting my FIL to now). She, for instance, never seems to remember running off to Texas. Swears it never happened. She has been diagnosed as manic depressant, bipolar, and a host of other maladies. She commonly and routinely changes events as they happened in her mind, and claims them as honest truth, then gets rather irate when you correct her. She has driven two husbands since my fil away. Nice lady, just whacko.

Needless to say, after 2000. We have no contact with her.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 02:25 AM
link   
And don't forget, mirror drawings.... mirror drawings.... hehe.

*Trying to play hypnotist over the boards is kinda hard I see*

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Get a good camera, a film camera and slap some 1000 speed film in it and snap some shots, the theory is that anything that is resonating beyond the visible spectrum will get caught on in some form or another 1000 speed film (or higher). Also some interesting shots can be obtained by adjusting the shutter of the camera for long exposure time, this will give you motion and direction etc. Just make sure the camera is perfectly motionless while exposing the film. Another trick if you can afford it is to get an EMF meter, don't let the wiring in your hosue interfere with it though, know where th ewires are in your walls etc. and take notes of the various readings, although a mild fluctuation in the earth's natural magnetic field is to be expected in any control group, massive fluctions or sudden spikes are good indications of something paranormal. Digital cameras will also catch this at higher fps but they are no where near as reliable and the results can be debunked easily passing them off as digital flukes etc.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I have a new mirror image! It appears to depict a 'beamship'. Apparently, my website's been disabled, so If anyone wants to see the images, and my paint drawing of what the images looked like in their state as they appeared on the mirror, send me a U2U and I'll email the pics. Otherwise, if anyone wants to see them, they'll have to wait until I get the website thing straightened out (yet again! ugh)

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
ALL I GOT TO SAY IS WOW. I just spent the last hour or 2 reading this whole post or thread and its really interesting i really want to see these pics and i sent a u2u to the creator of this post( forgot his user name) for the pics. but w/e hope u e-mail them 2 me.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join